PDA

View Full Version : EC Stack

sierchio
11-18-2007, 05:48 PM
Where can I get it? Isn't ephedra illegal? Website I can buy it at please? Explain exactly how it works... I couldn't find anything through the search function...

PyroBurns
11-18-2007, 05:51 PM
I couldn't find anything through the search function...

...Sure... :rolleyes:

Deathknight86
11-18-2007, 07:15 PM
...Sure... :rolleyes:

...agreed...

|ceman
11-18-2007, 08:33 PM
Where can I get it? Isn't ephedra illegal? Website I can buy it at please? Explain exactly how it works... I couldn't find anything through the search function...

Sorry, but no way I'll give you that kind of info outright. Not only should you expend a little effort to find the information you need (a 5 minute search on this site or google will tell you what you need to know).

The EC stack is not a beginner fat loss method and should only be taken by people who have their diet in order (clean and correct amounts of calories and macros) and have a regular and sound training program. In addition, a good 6 months of fat loss success without a fat burner is also required in my book. This way you'll know that you are on the right track, doing the right things.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that these things above don't apply to you.

sierchio
11-18-2007, 10:10 PM
Thanks for all the help!

sierchio
11-18-2007, 10:15 PM
Still can't find any info using the search button... Can someone help me or is everyone a smartass?

sierchio
11-18-2007, 11:11 PM
Okay, Found out that you have to take it 25/200 and that you take it 30 min. pre meal... where is a reliable place to buy it though? and the **** that you buy for asthma, is the other **** in it bad for you????? or should i just buy that?

does anybody know if this place is legit? http://dne-ephedrine.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=7&HS=1

seems like a good deal to me.

sarpup
11-19-2007, 12:05 AM
If you found that bronkaid has E in it and that people are using it,then it goes to say that the extra in it is ok. However no one is going to tell you to use this.

NoTimeLikeNow
11-19-2007, 01:33 AM
bronkaid, buy it at your local drugstore such as Walgreens. I couldn't find any at CVS.

in10city
11-19-2007, 05:35 AM
Read this: http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

justanothagirl
11-19-2007, 05:41 AM
Sorry, but no way I'll give you that kind of info outright. Not only should you expend a little effort to find the information you need (a 5 minute search on this site or google will tell you what you need to know).

The EC stack is not a beginner fat loss method and should only be taken by people who have their diet in order (clean and correct amounts of calories and macros) and have a regular and sound training program. In addition, a good 6 months of fat loss success without a fat burner is also required in my book. This way you'll know that you are on the right track, doing the right things.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that these things above don't apply to you.i agree, people are taking this stuff too lightly. they are treating it like some sort of multi-vitamin.

PyroBurns
11-19-2007, 06:01 AM
Still can't find any info using the search button... Can someone help me or is everyone a smartass?

You obviously didn't do anything. If you did, you would find like three huge topics concerning ephedrine not even ten pages off the front page of this board. Which do include reputable venders of pure ephedrine.

sierchio
11-19-2007, 01:52 PM
Read this: http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

thanks man

sierchio
11-19-2007, 01:54 PM
bronkaid, buy it at your local drugstore such as Walgreens. I couldn't find any at CVS.

thanks man, no Walgreens around here, only CVS and RiteAid

sierchio
11-19-2007, 01:55 PM
If you found that bronkaid has E in it and that people are using it,then it goes to say that the extra in it is ok. However no one is going to tell you to use this.

I hear ya...