PDA

View Full Version : Serious Help...Please Help! (Serious)

Mikey86
11-17-2007, 09:59 PM
I am currently bulking!

I need to do a quick cut...( I understand It can only go so fast and cut so much at a certain time)

I am currently eating about 6-7 times a day...

Oatmeal--8 egg whites-- 9:30

Turkey sandwhich-- 12:30

Syntha 6 shake-- 3:30

Pasta-- 6:30

7-10 gym

Steak and sweet potatoes-- 10:30

Syntha 6 shake-- 12:30

I have put on about 20lbs in about 6 months

I have till dec 27 to cut down as much as I can.....

Any help with Cutting Diet....Any Supps to help cut? Please let me know?

GP12345
11-17-2007, 10:04 PM
where is your fiber/fruits?

Mikey86
11-17-2007, 10:07 PM
Sorry didnt post that....That not my whole diet...I have prolly a banana and 2 granny smith apples a day...

GP12345
11-17-2007, 10:23 PM
I am currently bulking!

I need to do a quick cut...( I understand It can only go so fast and cut so much at a certain time)

I am currently eating about 6-7 times a day...

Oatmeal--8 egg whites-- 9:30

7-10 gym

I have put on about 20lbs in about 6 months

I have till dec 27 to cut down as much as I can.....

Any help with Cutting Diet....Any Supps to help cut? Please let me know?

Ok so ill just give my 2cents, again. so lets say fine, you have two apples and a banana also. But still, as far as complex carbs go, you have about 200 calories worth (2slices of bread for sandwich) and you have the pasta, and I cant really guess that. From what I have read, you should not have to many complex carbs when trying to cut. Stick with the potatoes though, thats ok. Im gonna edit this diet for you. Tell me what you think.

Oatmeal--8 egg whites-- 9:30 I assume each egg white is 30 calories, so this is a 240 + one serving of oatmeal... I am gonna guess 350 calorie meal. Breakfast should be the biggest meal of the day, you may also want to put your banana here, or maybe wait 30 mins, then take the banana. making this about a 420 calorie meal, and quite healthy. (If it was me, I would cut the ammount of egg whites in half and add something else but its ok :P.)

I know the bread for this is about 200 calories. I will assume 4slices of some sort of low fat turkey is 100-150. + cheese? lettuce tomato mayo? maybe another 100 cals. You can make a much tastier, more satisfying, and healthier meal than this! If you like fish, I have packets of salmon for lunch. Each one is 110 calories, and 3 ounces. I have a big serving of veggies with it, (5oz) for only 100 cals. Making this a very FILLING 210 calorie meal. Try something like this, cause you need more veggies in this diet. Also, the salmon is about 22g of protein.

I dont like the idea of a shake by itself. This particular shake is only 200 calories, and I do not see how it can be filling. I have found fruit to be a very filling, and DELICIOUS way, to lose weight. Dont gulp the shake down, sip on it over a period of 30 mins with some blueberries! Just have something solid for this meal.

This should not be an every day thing. Unless you do alot of cardio, you dont need a big meal of compex carbs. You need to be creative, find something to replace this with.

7-10 gym

Sounds good to me. Dont go crazy though. 4-7 ounces is PLENTY, and especially at 10:30PM!!!! Try adding some veggies here too. If you are currently eating a 1lb steak (16oz) cut it in half, and replace the half with veggies.

You need solid food with this, and you may want to check with others about having a shake right before bed, and especially so late at night.....

anyway, good luck man.

sanpedro
11-17-2007, 11:19 PM
hard to take the thread title seriously :D