PDA

View Full Version : assistance plz

averagejoe88
11-15-2007, 03:32 PM
hey guys i need a lil help i wanna try n lose some wieght but ive never tried to lose weight.. ive never tried to diet down or never really did cardio... i satrted doing cardio 2x a week about 3 weeks ago but i need to get a diet but i love FOOD lol ive heard of people doing like 1 week crash diets like all liquid diets do help get your body away from bad foods would this be a good way to jump start a diet then for about 3 month i wanna try to diet down any help is appreciated.

everynewday
11-15-2007, 03:41 PM
lower cal's, eat clean and work your ass off. thats really all you need to know. Take a look around this forum you will see lots of good info.

DefineYourself
11-15-2007, 07:47 PM
i'm pretty sure this isn't the right way to do things but i'll tell you what i did. In january this year i was 215 i look only lettuce and tomato no dressing and chicken breast occasional yogurt and skim milk protien shakes multi-vitamin and flax seeds + lipo6. ran 2 times a day for 6 laps each very short duration. one in the morning when i wake up one at night before i sleep. first month i went from 215 to 176 then i crashed i caved in because i just couldn't handle it. i went back up to about 190 and stayed there until recently i started on october 9th and i told myself i'm going to do atkins diet and switch over when i lose some weight. i've been on atkins before and it's something i definitely can handle i pretty much ate just whatever there was a home my mom made but only the meat if there wasn't any healthy meat i ate 2 eggs or a protein shake for the meal and i didn't intake much carbs at all. if i did they were veggies. i stayed on the same lipo6 + multi-vitamin +shakes and flaxseeds with atkins biking 1 hr a night. that month i lost about 18 lbs and then i wasn't going anywhere. so i needed a change i currently just started the ec stack yesterday and added in healthy amount of slow and whole wheat carbs see how it plays out over lipo6

edit...// should add i am definitely endomorph rofl i've been fat all my life i really don't give for shedding muscle at this point i grow quite rapidly but i can turn into a fatass over the stretch of a week

averagejoe88
11-16-2007, 09:12 AM