PDA

View Full Version : Change is a comin'

Gorilla King
11-15-2007, 06:16 AM
I've been working incredibly hard and doing my best to eat right every single day for a little over a week now, and while I don't use a scale anymore, I just have to say that I feel fantastic! I can see the change starting to take place in the mirror and every day I'm just so enthusiastic about getting into the gym. I love this lifestyle.

ds41
11-15-2007, 02:32 PM
Good for you man! I know the exact feeling. Once you get over that initial apprehension and whatnot, it kinda goes from being a physical pain and inconvenience to something you can really get into and lose yourself in and totally enjoy. That's how it was for me. After getting over the first couple weeks of dieting and exercising I just got used to the lifestyle and now I love it and would never want to fall back into my old habits. It's a very good and satisfying feeling!

derickonfire
11-15-2007, 02:58 PM
Ditto.

It really is great though. I look forward to the gym everyday.

everynewday
11-15-2007, 03:09 PM
Good for you man! I know the exact feeling. Once you get over that initial apprehension and whatnot, it kinda goes from being a physical pain and inconvenience to something you can really get into and lose yourself in and totally enjoy. That's how it was for me. After getting over the first couple weeks of dieting and exercising I just got used to the lifestyle and now I love it and would never want to fall back into my old habits. It's a very good and satisfying feeling!

totally agree with this.