PDA

View Full Version : Water and Appetite?

coreyhalliwell
08-04-2005, 09:08 AM
I like water. Its great. It has no calories and helps keep me full when I want to eat alot. Thing is, is im trying to cut cals. Ive been eating tonnes of veggetables to fill the gap but im finding im drinking more and more water. I drink about 5-10 600ml bottles of water a day(i just refill one bottle in the sink). I enjoy drinking water but how much is too much? I find myself urinating every hour on the hour and its gotten to the point where my urine is CLEAR.

How much is too much?

coreyhalliwell
08-04-2005, 09:15 AM
Ok i just read that post on water :) it helped lol ims orry for not looking at it first. But just how much is too much? :)

dalife95616
08-04-2005, 12:37 PM
personally, when I cut I drink around 1.5 - 2 gallons of water a day. I live in cali, so it gets to around 105, so i sweat a lot and it depends on how much cardio you do. The people who I have heard die from excess water (hazings in frats) took in 4-5 gallons. Basically, the large amounts of water will dilute the salt concentration in your cells. This dilution then results in most likely a fatal lack of electrolytes and it can result in death.

rockstarsar
08-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Uh, you know, it's good to have clear pisses.