PDA

View Full Version : Help With Diet Please

Dominik2
08-04-2005, 04:57 AM
At the moment I am 32% BF and 103.5kg/228lb when I measure in the morning after having a piss.

Please comment on my diet, on my free day, every sunday I don't have the pre/post workout meals as I an not in the gym and don't workout + I let my self have 1 or two cheat meals, meals not mass over load of crap like all u can eat at sizzler I should add.

BTW, this is about 2850 calories and I should be taking in 2900calories as the calculator said to loose 2 pounds a week of fat as I wanna get lean and fit again like I used to be when I was a kid, im 18 now.

HIT cardio 3x a week and weights 3x a week also, here the diet:

Please comment.

Pre Workout 31g ON's Whey
1/2 cup oats
San Tight Capsule

Post Workout 31g ON's Whey
62g Gateorade Powder

Breakfast 1 cup oats + pinch physilliam husk
1 scoop ON's Whey

Snack ?????? What Should I have here as at the moment it is Myoplex but I wanna have real food.

Lunch 1/2 cup brown rice + some veggies
200g chicken

Snack 1/2 cup wholemeal pasta + some vegies
200g chicken

Dinner Myoplex (I have to as I am always at work at this time as I work in a kitchen and cant stop to eat so I just down the shake)

Snack 250g Cottage Cheese

Misc. 1tbs Flax Seed Oil

BigNastyD
08-04-2005, 05:22 AM
You need some carbs post-workout. Throw in 1/2 cup oats. As for the "snack"..how about some tuna on ww bread with lettuce and tomato.

Dominik2
08-04-2005, 05:40 AM
Post workout is 62g gateorade powder, using 2:1 ratio with protien.

dalife95616
08-04-2005, 12:43 PM
well, first off, I'm not sure of the contents of the gatorade powder, so check and see if its not all sugar. Next, like someone mentioned, you can use oatmeal in your post workout shake, your body will utilize it all the complex carbs, your glycogen stores are all depleted. Secondly, you can take in more healthy fats in your diet, you can get some nuts, natty PB, flax seed oil..............last, don't base the number of cals you intake by a calculator. A lot of the time those are incorrect. You got to experiment with your body, see how many cals will result in you losing like 2lbs a week. If your not losing weight, drops the cals even lower, maybe 200 cals down. Hope that helps.

thajeepster
08-04-2005, 01:17 PM
well, first off, I'm not sure of the contents of the gatorade powder, so check and see if its not all sugar. Next, like someone mentioned, you can use oatmeal in your post workout shake, your body will utilize it all the complex carbs, your glycogen stores are all depleted. Secondly, you can take in more healthy fats in your diet, you can get some nuts, natty PB, flax seed oil..............last, don't base the number of cals you intake by a calculator. A lot of the time those are incorrect. You got to experiment with your body, see how many cals will result in you losing like 2lbs a week. If your not losing weight, drops the cals even lower, maybe 200 cals down. Hope that helps.

gatorade powder is about 75% dextrose (or malto, cant remember) and 25% fructose, pretty good pwo, if you can stomach the clash in flavors between whey and whatever gatorade your using.

sharingan
08-04-2005, 01:52 PM
you can always drink gatorade and whey in water seperately, if taste is a priority