PDA

View Full Version : American Base in Israel - Photos

l0s3r
08-03-2005, 03:55 PM
This may have already been posted a while back...it's pretty old, but some new facts have been brought into the picture here.

"THE AMERICAN army base - As reported in my last memo, a huge American army base is nearing completion in Israel. Reportedly, it has holding facilities for as many as 18,000 protesters.

After visiting it yesterday, I'd say way more. This base is massive. I counted ten enormous US Army issue prefab warehouses and more were going up. At the base guard post, the American flag is waving in the wind. A sign proclaims that the project manager is one Jerry Ray.

I start taking photos of the base with a cheap camera. The guard asked what I was doing. I replied, "I'm a journalist proving that a huge American military base is being constructed on Israeli soil."

"What's wrong with that?" he asked. "Who else will protect us from the Palestinians?"

"Where are the Americans?," I probed.

"What do you mean, they're everywhere here. Everyone in charge is American."

We drove away. My friend at the wheel was even more depressed than me. "It's a concentration camp," he said.

To witness Israel's loss of sovereignty, take Route 443 to the Rosh Haayin junction. Drive ten minutes until you see Rantis Junction. The sign points to Beit Arye, and Halamish. Turn right. The base is a mile away on the left side. To salute the American flag, turn left at the entrance road.

The base is located ten minutes from Ben Gurion Airport. Luckily, a new terminal opened last year, so the Americans have the spacious old terminal to store and move whatever they're planning to import once Gush Katif and the rest of the settler vermin are rid of."

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Commentary/Base_Photos.htm

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Commentary/More_Base.htm

Audio commentary by the man who took the pictures (uses RealPlayer):
http://www.dccsa.com/greatjoy/IsrUSBasePhotos.htm

So what do we know now? A base is being built in Israel under the claims of a "storage facility". The whole construction was reported to have cost $125 million, which is definitely laughable considering what was built there. $125 million would only sum up the cost of the Two-way road traveling along the Green Line alongside the base.

Look at the concrete bunkers with blast walls surrounding the entrance. What do they need to hide from?

Revelation 6:15 "Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"

roger777
08-03-2005, 04:01 PM
I don't trust conspiracists a lot.

blaker00
08-04-2005, 03:24 AM
why is this a bid deal? USA & Israel have several joint ventures in military activity in the public sector as well as the private sector.

Diesel66
08-04-2005, 04:01 AM
those are ammo bunkers

"What do they need to hide from?" Whoever base that is has many enemies in the middle east.

sticklegs
08-04-2005, 09:38 AM
I think it is a base for the coming alien invasion

Ruthless4Life
08-04-2005, 09:42 AM
I really don't think there is much of a surprise here.

Thy_Kingdom
08-04-2005, 10:17 AM
And Area 51 is nothing but an exterminationcamp for Native Americans.
You don't say...

A & B
08-04-2005, 10:23 AM
Israel is a client state of the US, does this surprise you somehow?

roger777
08-04-2005, 12:55 PM
Hey everyone. It's from a conspiracy theories site. It's probably BS.

Gettin_big
08-04-2005, 02:00 PM
As an Israeli citizen who knows his country pretty well I can tell you it's a private construction zone. No military vehicles parked outside. I read the signs on the entrance.
The american flag could be there because some american guests may have visited the place. Some Israelis put american flags on their cars and houses so it could be just a random flag.

irpker
08-04-2005, 06:37 PM
That dude just looked for a few random facts to fit into his conspiracy theory. He didn't derive his theory from the facts at hand or else it would have been totally false.

MantisShrimp
08-04-2005, 10:09 PM
All your base are belong to U.S. ?

Thy_Kingdom
08-05-2005, 08:33 AM
All your base are belong to U.S. ?
haha good one