PDA

View Full Version : Pumpkin muffin from Dunkin donuts

GoYanks08
11-06-2007, 10:28 AM
When I have a cheat day, this is the first thing I go and get.. Its killer with a cup of coffee.. its only for a limited time which sux... any thoughts??

tinyman5000
11-06-2007, 10:32 AM
When I have a cheat day, this is the first thing I go and get.. Its killer with a cup of coffee.. its only for a limited time which sux... any thoughts??

is it good ive been meaning to try it

GoYanks08
11-06-2007, 10:43 AM
Only thing I can say is ur better off not trying it, because you will be hooked. I hate their muffins, and I dont eat donuts, but when this comes out for the fall every year, I make it my cheat day special once a week. I could eat 4 in 1 sitting.. no joke

LaxPro
11-06-2007, 10:47 AM
i've had this it is very good. very moist and pumpkin-esque!

RiseOfTheTyrant
11-06-2007, 10:52 AM
i've had this it is very good. very moist and pumpkin-esque!

*drooling*

GoYanks08
11-06-2007, 10:57 AM
Do you guys ever think u here food talking to you,, every day i go into DD and get my coffee to go with my oatmeal and raisins I keep back at the office. Mon-fri when I go in I hear the pumpkin muffin telling me that it wants me to buy it and eat it. Im close evry time but never go through with it. except on sundays!! Dammit its rough

juice1348
11-06-2007, 11:00 AM
i had one with frosting from Perkins on Sunday...it made me cum i think, seriously.

Oddball8945
11-06-2007, 11:14 AM

At least give it a try i did, nothing special.

is it good ive been meaning to try it

Its good, but not 620 calories for a tiny little muffin good

I like my pie more

phabphour20
11-06-2007, 11:48 AM
i had one with frosting from Perkins on Sunday...it made me cum i think, seriously.

You are close enough to NYC... come down sometime and go to One if By Land, Two if By Sea and get the beef wellington. That is the only meal that ever made me ejaculate in my pants (no, not literally...but close). It did cost me about $350 for me and my fiance though... :(

-PP

The Solution
11-06-2007, 01:08 PM

I like my pie more

a small 3 bite muffin.. or an OB pie.. yeah this is quite a simple one

its def not worth 600 calories at all.. especially something you can consider candy because it goes down in a few bites

my mom has them quite often and says they are very very good as she munches on them while she heads to work.. but id agree with OB if im gonna take something thats 620 calories ill make it worth my time.. like a nice burger + rice + a PB and J sandwich

but ive heard is quite killer to say the least

tinyman5000
11-06-2007, 01:26 PM
At least give it a try i did, nothing special.

I like my pie more

thats a fart in a hurricane for me, i'm gettin krispy kremes with my dad in like a half hour but they are suprisingly low in calories. Lol play rugby and you can have all the doughnuts you want.