PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Performance vs. Suns

NissanBBoy333
11-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Lakers Performance vs. Suns was phenominal. Lakers pwn.

whodat124
11-03-2007, 12:15 AM
All the bench players shot lights out lol.

I hate the suns and seeing mike di antoni blow his top was great.

Watching this game just reminded me that marion has the ugliest shot in the nba

I_Wanna_Bench
11-03-2007, 01:00 AM
Thank god, after losing to Houston like they did, I thought they were gonna get murdered by the Suns. Too bad their whole team shot like **** and all of our players were connecting. Go Lakers!!!

And Marion does have the ugliest shot in the world, and it was sad seeing him drop those 3's like he was. EWWWW

PhoenixBuff
11-03-2007, 05:39 AM
No worries, it's only the second game of the year. The Suns will win the West again by more than 10 games over the Lakers. Suns were tired from the long trip back from Seattle last night. Those things happen and the Lakers played great.

$big_boy$
11-03-2007, 11:02 AM
Kobe did not even have a great game 16pts,11-to and they still won. Thats something

Suns wont win the west this year.

giggedyyy
11-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Kobe did not even have a great game 16pts,11-to and they still won. Thats something

Suns wont win the west this year.

They might not win the west, but they'll have the pacific div. on lock AGAIN...something you laker fans cant stand, so keep talking **** ;)

Propulsion
11-03-2007, 12:54 PM
They might not win the west, but they'll have the pacific div. on lock AGAIN...something you laker fans cant stand, so keep talking **** ;)

The Suns can have the pacific division on lock ... since that's what's important to you. The Kings, who came before you, were the same way. Come playoff time, you guys don't have that X-factor to dominate games and make shots in the clutch. Ohhhhh ... and DEFENSE, ever heard of it?

BNR
11-03-2007, 01:03 PM
the Suns were expected to win the championship last year, they're expected to win this year also by many. How many championships do the Suns have? I hate the Spurs but they own the league. All that matters is winning a championship, I'm a Laker fan but who cares if you beat us, you're suppose to be winning championships. If you don't, then your season was a failure, just like all those other teams in the playoffs

Compoundlift83
11-03-2007, 01:54 PM
suns fans can **** mouth the lakers all they want but until they win a championship the lakers get the last laugh