11-02-2007, 09:23 PM
This is an easy and versatile recipe that i make often when on Keto

4-6 chicken breasts
heavy whipping cream
parmesan cheese
mozzarella or asiago cheese
garlic powder
parsley

Pound out as many chicken breasts as you like to about 1/4 -1/2 inch thickness and brown them in a few Tbsp. Olive oil over medium high heat. You only need to cook them until they are just browned They will finish cooking in the oven. Pour a cup or two of heavy whipping cream in a pan and whip it up a bit before heating over medium heat. Once it is hot add about 1/2 -1 cup of parmesan cheese and a tsp. or so of garlic powder and some parsely (fresh or dried) its mostly just for looks. Place chicken in a baking dish and pour alfredo sauce over the top. Sprinkle some mozzarella or asiago cheese over top and bake at 375 about 15 minutes or until cheese on top is just beginning to brown.

If you can fit a few carbs in for the day you can add a few broc**** florets, some sliced red bell pepper, or whatever you like mixed in with the chicken before pouring the sauce on. Mushrooms are also good with this and are very carb friendly. And lets not forget about bacon. This is a keto recipe afterall, so if you like bacon with your alfredo...knock yourself out.

jhj
11-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Thanks, will try it next week.

Tootella
11-05-2007, 04:51 AM
oh my goodness!!
this sounds so good.

When I did 40/40/20, i made a low low fat version with noodles... it was decent, but nothing to write home about.... it's been so long since i had a nice fatty cream sauce!!!!! yummmm!!!

I'll definately try this

JeepCreeper
11-05-2007, 06:48 AM
Next time you make this you should take a pic and post it in the Nutrition section in the "Meals eating now - Photos" thread. It sounds awesome. I'm going to have to try this.

gittinbig
11-05-2007, 05:01 PM
You wont be dissapointed guys, it is one of my favorites. I dont do Keto year round. I do it about twice a year for about 6-8 weeks at a time, and it is one of those recipes that makes me look forward to beginning my Keto diet. The rest of the year, I try to avoid fatty foods like this, and I actually crave this dish when I am eating clean. Anyway, I hope you guys like it!

chimponarope
11-14-2007, 02:37 AM
Made this and ate it last night.

Was VERY nice. Just wished i'd had some bread to mop the sauce up with :D

BPP
01-22-2008, 08:52 PM
trying this tonight....will rep if good :D

BPP
01-23-2008, 12:26 PM
repped(upon recharge)

made this while my wife was at work..she came home and it was so good it turned her on

one of the BEST recipes on here yet!!!

PullAndBear
05-21-2008, 04:26 PM
bump for an awesome recipe. showed it to my friend, he made it, he loved it also. try this recipe!

Nutir
05-23-2008, 08:08 AM
Going to try that asap, sounds yummy :D

hobbes01721
06-18-2008, 09:24 AM
repped for a ridiculous recipie, I've had this 3 times so far over 3 weeks, and I'd have had it more if I hadn't run out of heavy cream, it's amazing. Probably torn for my favorite between this and chicken cordon bleu

bigperm
11-24-2008, 11:09 PM
I bookmarked this recipe in hopes of trying it some day. Well I made this for the first time and wow just wow. This is really good. I used a bit too much heavy cream but it still came out good. I was tired of eating pork and beef/steaks. This was a welcome change. Try it!