PDA

View Full Version : Eating Habits, need advice

robattire
10-31-2007, 08:01 AM
Ive looked around this site for quite a while now and decided to finally join. I am just starting up college, and due to working too many jobs to pay for my schooling i was unable to maintain a proper program. Ive finally been able to maintain a good program for the last two months. I have been trying to eat healthier. I am 6'2 and have gone from 210-225, but my measurements on my waste are the same, so i am assuming i have gained muscle on other parts of my body.

I just want some advice on my diet to know if its ok or not.

Breakfast 8am 1 package of oatmeal, protein shake, 1 peice of whole grain toast with peanut butter, green tea

i workout around 9 and have a post workout shake

lunch 11 or 12ish, depends on my schedule. I will usually get a pasta with chicken and veggies, or a stir fry with chicken(i have a meal plan at school) i will eat half of it(its alot of food)

3 or 4 ill eat the other half of my meal

later at night im always changing. I usually either get a turkey wrap, or ill have a tuna sandwich. every now and then i find myself grabbing a poutine! i know its bad, but the dinner food is harder

I am wondering if there are any low carb dinners that taste great and are easy to make. I have access to a kitchen but its a bitch to bring everything there and cook.

I am currently trying to cut up and loose my fat...any advice on my diet would be helpful

thanks