PDA

View Full Version : Why do people not understand that

hayazoom
07-11-2005, 12:45 AM
1) Bashing each other's religion doesnt make you great in the eyes of your respective 'GOD'

2) God if he/she/it exists at all is the same, its only we humans that make him/her different.

3) No sane religion would ever teach its followers to fight a holy war. That implies killing your fellow humans, something you have no right to do.

hayazoom
07-11-2005, 12:47 AM
4) Its more important to do good deeds in life than fight over God, good deeds are something you can do in this life, actually even right now.. You prolly aint gonna meet god even if he exists until you die.

5) Heaven and hell are not eternal, why should someone get eternal heaven just because the scale tips slightly towards his good deeds, why should someone get eternal hell just because the scale tips a lil towards bad deeds.

hayazoom
07-11-2005, 12:51 AM
6) Above all, the reason why we are all here is to learn lessons and love our fellow humans. If there has ever gotta be one 'True religion' its LOVE. When Jesus said he is the only way to God, he didnt mean Christianity was the only way, he meant Love was the only way.. because Jesus was the embodiment of love, and its not limited to people from your own relgion but the entire humanity, the animals, the environment.

CerealKiller
07-11-2005, 12:52 AM
Now tell us about the tooth fairy.

1) Bashing each other's religion doesnt make you great in the eyes of your respective 'GOD'

2) God if he/she/it exists at all is the same, its only we humans that make him/her different.

3) No sane religion would ever teach its followers to fight a holy war. That implies killing your fellow humans, something you have no right to do.
1- if my god dicates that i shall strike down any opposition i will do so
2- a belief in a supreme being is a belief in the same supreme being??? No
3- Define 'sane religion'. Is it sane to belive in something without evidence?
4- I agree- play nice play fair
5- Life is not fair. Exploit this to your destiny -be a hellion or a saint but never the twain shall meet.
6- love you too **winks**

hayazoom
07-11-2005, 12:57 AM
Now tell us about the tooth fairy.

Brush your teeth every night and in the morning ;)

Drol Nori Eht
07-11-2005, 12:58 AM
Wait, are you saying there's a such thing as hypocrisy in religion? Well I'll be damned.

hayazoom
07-11-2005, 01:06 AM
to the guy who contradicted my points

1) Who do you say is God, more often than not , the god in your eyes is what people have misinterpreted and passed down the generations, or it is a product of your own mind, how can you say your GOD actually dictated it. Ever seen how a photocopy machine works? You make a copy of something. Then you make a copy of that copy, then you make a copy of the copy of that copy and so on, until the copy hardly resembles the original sheet

hayazoom
07-11-2005, 01:12 AM
2) Its true that the belief in one supreme being doesnt mean belief in the same supreme being but how can it be possible that there are TWO SUPREME beings, if there are two, they are not supreme, you know some guy on this forum accuses Allah of something, someone accuses Jevohah of something. Since the God is the same, which God are they accusing and who are they worshipping? This is lame

2) Its true that the belief in one supreme being doesnt mean belief in the same supreme being but how can it be possible that there are TWO SUPREME beings, if there are two, they are not supreme, you know some guy on this forum accuses Allah of something, someone accuses Jevohah of something. Since the God is the same, which God are they accusing and who are they worshipping? This is lame
Dude obviously allah and jehova are the same thing- do I contradict myself?

hayazoom
07-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Dude obviously allah and jehova are the same thing- do I contradict myself?

I wasnt completely paying attention when I typed that, sorry about that.

But.. the point remains, Allah, Jehova, God, Ishwar (Hinduism) if he or she exists at all, are all the same. Its only us humans that make them different. And since they are all the same, then who are we fighting over?!

hayazoom
07-11-2005, 01:39 AM
3) This one goes without saying, since 'GOD' created everyone why would he ask you to slaughter your fellow humans who are also his children in the name of a holy war? Doesnt that mean god is biased, and if he is biased, is he really worthy to be called GOD? No offense but I wouldnt follow any religion that says that .My whole point is that the god mentioned in all religions is the same, but what they think he taught is more often than not molded in selfish interests by those who wrote the 'holy books'

I wasnt completely paying attention when I typed that, sorry about that.

But.. the point remains, Allah, Jehova, God, Ishwar (Hinduism) if he or she exists at all, are all the same. Its only us humans that make them different. And since they are all the same, then who are we fighting over?!
fighting over our beliefs. the winner has the right god chosen

hayazoom
07-11-2005, 01:53 AM
What do you expect to get out of fighting over your beliefs? Are your beliefs 100 percent validated? Who knows your beliefs might actually be contradictory to what the So called god really thinks and you rot in hell? ( Im just saying that as an example) . Above all, why are we in this world, to live or to kill?

hayazoom
07-11-2005, 01:59 AM
fighting over our beliefs. the winner has the right god chosen

Not true, Martin Luther King and Mahatma Gandhi were assasinated, does it mean the murderer had the right God chosen?

Not true, Martin Luther King and Mahatma Gandhi were assasinated, does it mean the murderer had the right God chosen?

no, the right god was not chosen, off course:bty google 'martin luther king plagiarism'

I call semi owned on myself.

There is only one god that people belive in.

hayazoom
07-11-2005, 02:57 AM
no, the right god was not chosen, off course:bty google 'martin luther king plagiarism'

I call semi owned on myself.

There is only one god that people belive in.

Nobody is perfect, atleast no ordinary mortal.. it might or might not be true that Martin Luther King plagiarised but the good deeds he definately did by far outweigh the bad deeds he might or might not have done.

jamsession1
07-11-2005, 11:22 AM
Hayazoom makes alot of sense. Unfortunatly due to lack of education, poverty, insanity perhaps, the message doesn't translate as well as it should. Jesus himself said, "Above all things, love your neighbor as you love yourself." Do unto others as you would have done unto you.

jamsession1
07-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Hayazoom makes alot of sense. Unfortunatly due to lack of education, poverty, insanity perhaps, the message doesn't translate as well as it should. Jesus himself said, "Above all things, love your neighbor as you love yourself." Do unto others as you would have done unto you.

delta9
07-11-2005, 11:32 AM

so very true but at the same time wester society has this attitude "I want freedom, it is my right as a human being, but also freedom to dictate my weird neighbors"

huss30
07-01-2009, 02:28 PM
6) Above all, the reason why we are all here is to learn lessons and love our fellow humans. If there has ever gotta be one 'True religion' its LOVE. When Jesus said he is the only way to God, he didnt mean Christianity was the only way, he meant Love was the only way.. because Jesus was the embodiment of love, and its not limited to people from your own relgion but the entire humanity, the animals, the environment.

Jesus sir, is God. He says so himself: "The Jews gathered around him, saying, "How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly." Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father's name speak for me, but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one." Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, "I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?" "We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God." Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods' ? If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came--and the Scripture cannot be broken--what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'? Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father." John 10, 24-38

God himself is so holy(holy means other-than) that it took him comming to us(earth) in the man Christ Jesus, to buy us out of our trangressions(sinful ways). so that we may be the rightousness of God. Amen!
J

Irezumi
07-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Strong 4 year old bump.