PDA

View Full Version : Cyclone?

scal
07-10-2005, 04:33 PM
Hi everyone,
Im new to the forum. Im thinkin of tryin a new supplement "maximuscle cyclone".
Anyone used it b4? So far, ive herd it gives you great energy and fast recovery but tastes like ****!??
Any info will be much appreciated.

peace

rogershaw
07-11-2005, 09:13 AM
i don't know if it helped that much with energy, but i gained weight and put on a lot of mass. i use it now whenever i'm trying to bulk up (on a cutting cycle right now for the summer). the chocolate flavour tastes fine and is my personal favourite, but mix it with low fat milk not water. the one supplement maximuscle did that really tasted like **** was ribomax. christ that stuff made me gag, thankfully they don't sell it no more.

PSKlifter
07-11-2005, 09:38 AM
i don't know if it helped that much with energy, but i gained weight and put on a lot of mass. i use it now whenever i'm trying to bulk up (on a cutting cycle right now for the summer). the chocolate flavour tastes fine and is my personal favourite, but mix it with low fat milk not water. the one supplement maximuscle did that really tasted like **** was ribomax. christ that stuff made me gag, thankfully they don't sell it no more.
first off, its illogical to take a supp that is a protein/creatine combo. you will need much more protein than you will creatine. not to mention the amount of dextrose that is in there, more than likely the reason for weight gain. not a good product imo.

rogershaw
07-18-2005, 08:31 AM
of course you need more protein than creatine. that's why a serving of cyclone contains 30 grams of protein and 5 grams creatine. and there's only 20 grams of dextrose per serving. sounds fine to me, especially compared to stuff like cell tech, where there's about 70 + grams of dextrose.