PDA

View Full Version : creatine & fat loss

vtec_powah
07-05-2005, 08:27 PM
hey guys, im trying to drop about 20 - 25 pounds, im not trying to get super ripped, just wanna get back into shape, im training 4 days a week(lifting heavy, and HIIT), and also play basket ball once a week, im taking whey 2 times a day, and ive been reading about creatine, some say it helps to loose fat, some say it doesnt, just wanted to know what some of you guys thought about creatine and fat loss, and if anyone has tried it, could give some feed back on the effects.

thanks alot,
Darryl

DJohnson
07-05-2005, 08:43 PM
It might not help much, but it surely can't hurt. If you're bored and looking for something to do try it. You'll gain a lot of water though if you don't mind. Personally I don't mind the extra water weight because most is carried in the muscle and makes me feel/look bigger. :D

vtec_powah
07-06-2005, 03:03 PM
bump

likeke34
07-08-2005, 05:26 PM
I'm not an expert but i don't think it'll hurt. This is just my opinion and from my experience of this. If you look at the body 4 life champions, a lot of them who dropped their bodyfat significantly listed creatine as one of their supplements they took. It probably didn't affect the fat loss directly but helped with their muscle. But be careful that the creatine doesn't contain too many extra carbs, because a few years back i was on the skinnier side, and i just lost a lot of weight, so i wanted to put on muscle and i took i think it was muscletech

creatine with added carbs, and i put on a lot of weight really fast. I don't know how much was fat and how much was muscle but my strength and energy went up a lot. I stopped though because i just lost a lot of weight and didn't want to get fat again, but i did eventually anyways. Hope this helps.