PDA

View Full Version : The Only MuscleTech CEE-Pro Log That ACTUALLY Matters

pist
06-29-2005, 10:34 PM
Sorry couldn't resist myself after seeing the title of one of the other CEE-Pro logs... ;)

Anyway, I'm going to be evaluating this product as well since I received one of the free bottles (much to my surprise). Right after I received 500 g's of bulk CEE and 2 bottles of Omega Sports CET the day before, but I will be putting these other products on hold as to give a fair assessment of the CEE-Pro. I am 19 years old, ~180 lbs. I have no idea what my bodyfat % might be, but I would assume it's < 14% at this point. I might try to get some pics up later and maybe someone can help fill me in.

Other supplements I'm currently taking include Sesathin (2-3 doses daily), flax seed oil, Rebound XT (currently 2/day and im tapering down and will be off this in a little over a week from now), fish oil (4-10 g's a day), green tea extract (once or twice daily), taurine (just started 1-2 g a day), 1/2 teaspoon bulk ALCAR (3x a day), Uni-Liver (6-12 tabs/day), might occasionally be using bulk AAKG with Ornithine, plenty of ON 100% whey protein, and of course a multivitamin (ADAM by NOW Foods 2x daily to be exact). I'm also using Minoxidil, Azelaic Acid, and Spiro, but I feel mentioning this is faily irrelevant. I decided to discontinue the use of the popular EC stack for the majority of this log. I will be eating very clean for the most part with the exception of consuming some alcohol on the Fourth which is inevitable.

I'm trying to be unbiased as possible as some of the other's stated, and rest assured I am no "begineer".. haha... I guess it should also be noted that I have tried Cell-Tech and thought it was a very decent product for its time... the only exception being the ridiculous amount of sugar and its somewhat high price. I also completely loved the Meso-Tech bars as they were delicious..

As far as creatine products go in the past I used MetaCel (the taste was amazing but with poor results in my experience), Cell-Tech (described above), No-Xplode (used just for preworkout energy and focus not necessarily for the low amount of CEE in it), and AST Micronized Creatine (too much water bloat for my liking and decent gains at best).

I took my first serving of the CEE-Pro (2 caps) at approximately 1:30 pm today. It should be noted that I felt slightly intoxicated about 30 - 45 min. after taking the initial dose. I seemed to feel a little stimulated, but I felt tired at the same time and was yawning heavily (which I had done all morning). I would basically describe the feeling as having somewhat reverse tunnel vision -- I seemed to have trouble focusing on objects ahead of me instead of overly focusing on them. This feeling lasted for about an hour, maybe a little longer... even though I was exhausted I did have the urge to work out but was not schedule to until later in the day.. (maybe placebo)?

I took my second dose at about 7:20 pm and hit up the gym at around 8:00. I took some green tea extract and a 1/2 teaspoon of ***'s ALCAR a few minutes after taking the CEE. Right before the gym I drank my protein shake and felt similar effects as earlier in the day around that time. Today was a chest day and the intensity was there a little bit, but not quite as much as I would've liked. All the weights went up a bit from last week's work out. All-in-all it was a pretty decent work out, but I changed the routine around a bit and finished in only 30 min. I came home and decided to lift a bit more. Afterwards drank my double scoop protein shake and ate some oatmeal. I then consumed 2 steaks 45 min afterwards...

I will try to post some more tomorrow, but future posts might not be quite as detailed as this one, and I'm not sure how frequent they'll be. I will try to keep as fair of an assessment as possible. :D

BodyBuilder910
06-29-2005, 11:31 PM
Thats my thread you are referring to, but its cool...good luck.

TheReporter
06-30-2005, 12:15 AM
good luck, whats your workout llike?
i see tons of supps and no iron.

pist
06-30-2005, 02:49 AM
Thats my thread you are referring to, but its cool...good luck.

Heh yeah I was just kidding with the title man.. good luck to you too.

pist
06-30-2005, 02:50 AM
good luck, whats your workout llike?
i see tons of supps and no iron.

I know I plan to add in some of my routine I'll be posting details tomorrow I would now but it's getting pretty late..

pist
07-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Ok so yesterday's chest workout was something along the lines of:

Incline hammer machine - 4 sets
70 x 12 (warmup)
90 x 12 for remaining 3 sets

(More of an) Incline Hammer - 3 sets
80 x 12 for each set

Mid-Grade Incline Hammer - 3 sets
60 x 12 for each set

No Incline Hammer - 3 sets
50 x 12 for each

Cable Extensions
In - 3 sets
80 x 12 for first 2 sets
60 x 12 for remaining set

Up - 4 sets
80 x 10 first set
60 x 12 for 2 sets
60 x 10 for last set

Dips - 3 sets
10, 10, 8

When I got back from the gym I did 3 sets of a standard bench press on my home gym @ 10 reps each

6 blocks, 6 blocks, 5 blocks respectively I'm unsure of the actual poundages since it uses some sort of pulley system... next week I plan on doing DB presses instead

pist
07-01-2005, 12:13 AM
Today was shoulder day and I meant to do some ab work too but ran short on time so I'll be fitting it in tomorrow..

Routine was:

Arnold Press - 4 sets
20 x 10 (warmup)
30 x 10
30 x 10
~25 x 10

Front Lateral - 3 sets (Tried to make the neg reps extra slow here..)
30 x 10 each set

Side Lateral - 3 sets
30 x 10 first 2 sets
30 x 8 last set

DB Shrugs - 4 sets
60 x 15 for 3 sets
60 x 12 for last set

Overhead Press - 2 sets
30 x 12 each set

I also did 3 sets of dips 5 each chest was still a little sore from yesterday..

Tomorrow morning is HIIT and it's arms & abs later on in the day..

I should also mention that I felt no different while taking either serving of CEE-Pro today guess it probably was just in my head.

pist
07-01-2005, 12:17 AM
On another note it's still prime time of summer and I have a bit of stubborn stomach fat still so I think I might start up a serving of EC or 2 a day again and start doing cardio religiously.. I also notice myself being very tired without the extra stimulation I napped for ~45 min yesterday and the day before and I've been getting plenty of sleep each night.

pist
07-03-2005, 03:51 PM
OK I apologize it's been a few days with no updates.. anyway

7/1/05:

Did some fasted-state high intensity cardio (high intensity for me at least)
~21 min 6 mph avg with 30-45 sec intervals at 9.5 mph @ 2% incline entire time for approx 310 kcal

Cardio was taxing as usual.. EC + Green Tea stack had me sweating profusely. No changes noted from the norm.

Later on in the day was arms and abs

Curls w/ curl bar - drop sets (did not keep good log of weight / know how much the bar weighs and it has been a few days although I'm sure I will easily be able to recall when I'm actually lifting it.. also went a lot heavier than usual but for fewer reps and made sure I kept good form throughout)
3 x 8
2 x 8 -10 lbs from first
2 x 8 -6 lbs from second

Alternating Incline DB Curls - 3 sets
~20 x 8 all sets

Hammer Curl - 3 sets
~20 x 8 all sets

Overhead Tricep Extension - 4 sets
~30 x 10 all sets

Cable pulldowns - 3 sets
6 bars each set or so

Dips - 3 sets
5 each set

Inward Pushups 2 x 8, 1 x 6

Leg Lifts 3 x 15

Leg Hold (not sure what you would call this, but there is a definitely burn in the abs as you hold the position -- used to have to do it in cross country)
3 x 30 sec

Crunch 3 x 15

Did a lousy job documenting I thought I would remember all the weights, but it has been too long since this workout I apologize... I'll try my best to keep better records in the future.

Anyway, pump was very good at the end, much better than usual even -- and without the aid of any arginine-based NOS product. But it's hard for me to guage with arm pumps especially since I changed up the training a bit.. I will be able to tell better how much the CEE is contributing later.

pist
07-03-2005, 04:02 PM
7/2/05-7/03/05:

Did not to any cardio yesterday and will not be doing any today. Tomorrow I will be doing some HIIT in the morning without a doubt. My diet has been exceptional this entire trial. Unfortunately, I will be drinking pretty heavily tonight I imagine -- I'm going to a party and it's the patriotic thing to do afterall.. :p

Thank God for Sesathin!

Yesterday I did some late-night back work..

I did a decent amount of pull-ups (which are unbelivably tough for me), lots of lateral pull-down exercises (wide-grip overhand, narrow-grip underhand) which I made into drop-sets.. started at 7 bars and decreased down to 4 after many sets.

I got one of the best back pumps I've gotten in quite awhile I was surprised - especially without doing any deadlifts or rows.

I did nothing overly physical today and don't really plan on it. Will resurrect the routine tomorrow.

Anyway, happy 4th everyone! :D

ironLifeBG
07-04-2005, 07:50 AM
try increasing your weights on some exercises like shrugs, curls and arnold presses,

your using warmup weights for your sets, you won't get big with dinky weights.

pist
07-05-2005, 12:05 AM
try increasing your weights on some exercises like shrugs, curls and arnold presses,

your using warmup weights for your sets, you won't get big with dinky weights.

Fair enough I realize my weights are too low in some exercises I'll definitely be increasing them... but no wonder why a lot of people don't post their regimens. Anyway keep the (constructive) criticism coming.

Went way overboard drinking won't be doing any for a long time..

Did not get around to doing any cardio yesterday.. will actually be doing it this morning

EDIT: Oh yea not to mention I have no more free weights for any of those exercises you mentioned.. I do them at home w/ ****ty 5 and 3 lb little DB plates... I'll be getting heavier ones in the next few days so I can up the poundages

pist
07-11-2005, 11:00 PM
It's been about a week of neglecting the log and my training -- to an extent.

Had a lot of **** going on - court etc, but I have managed to keep my diet very clean.

During the time period I had 1 day of relatively HIIT ~22 min 370 cal 6-9.5 mph range @ 2% incline.

The day afterwards I had a pretty good arm / shoulder workout and increased my weights on some of the exercises like someone suggested.

I purchased some more plates so I have another 40 lbs at my disposal.

Tonight or tomorrow is abs / chest.

pist
07-13-2005, 03:20 PM
Yesterday morning I did 14 min 30 sec of HIIT for 220 Cal. 6-9.5 mph 2% incline

At night I had a chest workout something along the lines of:

Incline DB Bench - 3 sets
3x 8 x ~65

DB Press (No Incline) - 3 sets
1 x 8 x ~65
2 x 8 x ~60

Bent-Arm Dumbbell Pullover - 3 sets
3 x 8 x ~30

Butterfly - 4 sets

1 x 8 x 5 bars
2 x 8 x 6 bars
1 x 6 x 5 bars

Bench - 4 sets
1 x 8 x 5 bars
3 x 8 x 6 bars

Pushups w/ 'Pushup Rings'
3 x 6

Dips - Chest Version
2 x 4

This morning my chest hurt more than the usual day after a chest day... good sign. The pump yesterday was very nice too and I sustained it a good few hours. Today will be doing arms and actually get around to abs. Might do some HIIT later on the day but trying not to get in a catabolic state.

pist
07-13-2005, 03:25 PM
Oh I've also stopped the RXT a few days ago and have not really been using the Sesathin.. I will be saving it more for when I have a bad cheat meal b/c it's not cost-effective for me to use at the recommended dosing right now and I only have a bit left. Also might train legs today instead I'm still contemplating.