PDA

View Full Version : stuck on my bulk diet increase cal??

nads786
06-29-2005, 04:55 PM
ive gained almost 10pounds in around 2months, and am kinda stuck on my current weight, the last week and a half its been around the same weight maybe 1-2 pounds different, do u guyz think i should increase my cals again or should i wait a lil while longer to gain more slowly?

btw my stats are as follows

5"10 163

3000 caloires, 180grams of protein, double carbs, 30percent of diet from fat

suresh
06-29-2005, 05:17 PM
your gains are gona slow up from when you started, its just how it goes. if you dont move up in weight/size for more than a week then its time to up your cals, get in some natty peanut butter, and whole proteins. rep me! to get big you gota eat big. just keep eating

Cynical_Simian
06-29-2005, 05:34 PM
the last week and a half its been around the same weight maybe 1-2 pounds different

Umm...this means you could've either stopped gaining or continued gaining at the same rate as before. If you manage to determine that your gains have actually stalled, up the calories if you want to keep bulking or cut/maintain depending on how much fat you've put on. An increase in LBM will increase the number of calories your body needs, so it's quite possible to outgrow your diet if you're doing a slow bulk with a relatively small caloric surplus.