PDA

View Full Version : CEE-PRO Review

kendog
06-29-2005, 03:09 PM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/cee.html

Weight: 226.4
Height: 5 9 1/2'
BF: 13-18

Supps: Whey, Fish oil, Lean Green, Sesathin, Maltodextrin, NO, BCAA, Flax Oil, Multi, Vit E, Vit C, L-Glutamine

Diet: Lean Bulk. Moderate complex carbs. Moderate fats. High protein. Little Sugar. Little cheating. Saturdays is cheat day = China Buffet.

Training: Leaning into a Max-OT style.

Experience: 5 years. 2 years hardcore.

DAY 1
Chest

I have been taking HP CEE and now will be switching it up with CEE-PRO for the next month. I have to admit I'm not too sure about HP CEE.

Unexpectedly recieved my CEE-Pro today, having no idea I was a chosen. Even though I was already done working out when I recieved it, I took a serving and will now be taking the 2nd serving to get myself primed up for tommorows shoulder workout.

I'm looking for a strength increase with this product and not so much pumps. I'm already pumped from a NO product I'm taking.

Now remember, it's reccomended that you take this with Cell Tech for ultimate results ;)

Heres a nice pic of the product and what the pills look like.

Mestizo
06-29-2005, 03:15 PM
subscribe

kendog
06-30-2005, 02:53 PM
DAY 2
Shoulders

Strength was up there. Don't know if it increased, but it was good. Felt nice and hard. Looked nice and pumped. There is certainly still HP CEE in my system, so in 3-4 days it'll mostly be all CEE-PRO thats working. Still too early.

kendog
07-01-2005, 02:22 PM
DAY 3
ARMS

Strength was good, about the same as usual. Pumps were about the same as usual.

I've been taking bulk CEE for months, so I don't know if I'll ever even notice a difference between the two. Time will tell I guess. Day 4-5 = off days.

kendog
07-04-2005, 01:27 PM
DAY 6

Gym closed for 4th :( Took first dose in morning, taking 2nd dose now... Tommorow I'll be combining two workouts.

kendog
07-05-2005, 03:34 PM
DAY 7
Chest/Legs

Dosage: Morning serving. 35 min. Pre workout serving.

Workout: Squats, Leg Press, Stiff Deads, Leg Ext, DB Fly
4-6 reps.

Strength/Pump: Strength was about the usual. Chest was good as ever with flys, got some 70's up on last set for 5 reps, prob could have went to 6-7 reps. Legs are a little weak from prescription Prednisone, which seems to be actively ****ing me up, but I'm tapering down to a very low dose and will be there soon.

Comparison: Havn't noticed a real clear cut differnce from the Bulk CEE I stopped taking to right when I first dosed the CEE-PRO. Hmm a week already... Damn time flies with these supp reviews. One of these days I get chosen to review I'm going to buy an additional bottle so I can review for a two month period, makes more sense to me.

http://www.muscletech.com/PRODUCTS/CEE_PRO/PDF/PRD_CEE-PRO_Label.pdf

BodyBuilder910
07-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Good log so far. *subscribes*

Shike
07-06-2005, 08:32 AM
Nice log. I just got my CEE pro as well. Started it last night.

Where you train at in Mn? I go to the Bally's in Bloomington.

dajoka004
07-06-2005, 09:43 AM
Why does it say on the bottle to take it with CT if they are both creatines?

kendog
07-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Nice log. I just got my CEE pro as well. Started it last night.

Where you train at in Mn? I go to the Bally's in Bloomington.

Thanks. I use the fitness center at St. Cloud state.

Why does it say on the bottle to take it with CT if they are both creatines?

It's a good selling point for them. Plus some mono thrown into the mix can never hurt and would prob. help a bit, all the sugar in CT might help the CEE uptake as well.

kendog
07-06-2005, 11:41 AM
DAY 8:
Back/Calves

Dosage: 1 serving morning. 1 serving 75 min pre. (Experimenting with timing).

Workout: Bent Rows 12,6,5,4 Chins 6,5,5 Db Rows 6,6,6 Leg Press Calve 20,20,15,15,20 Cardio: 16 min @ 4mph at 4.5 angle. Workout time: approx 60 min.

Pump/Strength: Strength on back was good. Couldn't feel too much a pump with back. I've never been one to get appreciable back pumps. Calves were pumped pretty good.

Comments: Anyone else temped to switch the morning dose to post workout? Taking it in the morning doesn't seem to be as good, but they must have their reasons. Maybe at halfway point I'll switch it to pwo dose.

kendog
07-07-2005, 03:30 PM
DAY 9
Shoulers/Abs

Dose: 2 morning, 2 25-35min. pre.

Workout: Db Shoulder Press 12,6,5,5 Db Laterals 6,5,5 Db Bent Laterals 6,5,5 Smith Shrugs 6,6,5,8 Cable Crunches 12,10,10,10 Hanging Crunch 12

Pumps/Strength: Strength was what was expected, not the best its ever been, but I am slowly reducing bf. I guess it was actually pretty good all things considered.

Comments: Havn't experienced any weight fluctuations from the HP CEE to MT CEE-PRO transition. Still fairly early in the game, this stuff lasts 45 days... Around day 15-20 I'll prob. start to post every other day.

kendog
07-08-2005, 11:25 PM
DAY 10
Arms

Dose: 2 caps breakfast. 2 caps 30 min. pre

Workout: lying tri ext 6,5,5 one arm db ext 6,5,4 one arm cable tri ext 6,5,5 db curl 6,6,5

Strength: Pretty good. I hope to have it improve as I taper down off this prescription med with a host of sides.

Comments: I might start taking 6 a day eventually. I'll have to wait and see.. I want to be done with this when I recieve Green Bulge.

kendog
07-09-2005, 04:39 PM
DAY 11+12
off days

Ok starting day 13 I'm going to start taking 3 pills 2 times daily for a week or two. I think it'll be a good test to see what if anything this stuff is doing, who knows maybe I'll bump it to 8 a day.

EDIT: Day 12: started taking 3 pills two times daily. That's 6.3 grams CEE per day. I want to have a little fun and there are enough logs about people taking the recommended dose.

kendog
07-11-2005, 03:11 PM
Ok I see no need to keep bumping this everyday when changes aren't happening on a daily bases. I started taking 6 per day yesterday and will continue to do so. Will chime in with strength and weight changes when they happen.

kendog
07-16-2005, 12:09 AM
Took 6 pills this morning. Pumps were really good in the gym. My arms felt really tight and good. I didn't go into the gym looking for pumps either, I actually forgot I took 6 pills until after I was done working out and thinking about it later. I also took 1.2 grams bulk alcar pre workout, but not so sure that had much to do with pumps.

So I took 9 pills of CEE-PRO today. The 6 in morning seemed to really produce some pumps, thank god.

kendog
07-20-2005, 02:18 PM
Took 2 pills morning and 4 pills pre workout.

Strength was great with db shoulder presses. Pumps were decent. I'm going to stick with the 2 in morning 4 pre workout. This way I get more ALA out of it.

Lonny
07-21-2005, 03:10 AM
It's a good selling point for them. Plus some mono thrown into the mix can never hurt and would prob. help a bit, all the sugar in CT might help the CEE uptake as well.

Isn't the whole point of taking CEE to avoid the Monohydrate side effects or because you are a non-responder? And that it doesn't need sugar to be absorbed as well?

I think you could've simplified it with "Muscletech doesn't want you to stop buying their monohydrate and sugar based product because it gives the best profit margins"

kendog
07-30-2005, 03:56 PM
I'll be done with my bottle tomorrow. (I've been taking 2 mornings and 4 pre workouts). I think the product is alright, nothing special. There prob isn't enough ALA in it either. I think a person could get better results by buying bulk CEE and bulk ALA, this way they could take higher doses and still save money. It doesn't deliver enough results IMO for me to go out and buy it; it has however reinforced my belief that buying in bulk is almost always the best option if a person can handle CEE taste.

It would have been nice if it had some stim ingredients like Thunder.