PDA

View Full Version : Is Gakic worth the $$$?

DAVEZILLA
10-20-2007, 11:34 AM
I have been thinking about using Gakic, was wondering if it is worth the money, does it even work at all?

mullerhun
10-20-2007, 11:36 AM
I have been thinking about using Gakic, was wondering if it is worth the money, does it even work at all?

ive read many many threads,
and most of them told only leukic is doing good!

Shaggytph
10-20-2007, 11:40 AM
i used gakic for a month. truthfuly it worked very well, the thing is i dunno if it was just a placebo effect!

i was definately able to get extra reps in on every set.

i guess you'd have to try it and see. it's damn expensive though, but at least you can get it other places than GNC now...f*cking gnc

mullerhun
10-20-2007, 11:48 AM
do some research what ppl experienced,
better than to spend lot of money...

iForce_Pete
10-20-2007, 11:49 AM
Search for Gakix by kemistry the affordable way to use the compound and works just as well

simpledude
10-20-2007, 12:04 PM
read this review by a respected member and decide

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=782969&highlight=gakic

VaughnTrue
10-20-2007, 12:13 PM
Search for Gakix by kemistry the affordable way to use the compound and works just as well

incorrect. it is not exactly the same. the dose of the active ingredient is far less.

gakic = amazing IMO

a certain supplier does offer it in bulk for much cheaper though.

jorgemontenegro
10-20-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm logging it right now.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5062923

I started Gakic last week. got it for $3.99 cause it was about to expire. so far i don't think it is worth more than that.

clay_rebels22
10-20-2007, 12:29 PM
NO! man dont get that crap. its a rip off and it doesnt work at all....I agree, i use luekic and its ALOT better.

VaughnTrue
10-20-2007, 12:30 PM
NO! man dont get that crap. its a rip off and it doesnt work at all....I agree, i use luekic and its ALOT better.

and you say this due to what?

what DIDN'T gakic due for you that you expected it to?

Leukic is leucine+kic...HUGE results there im sure... :rolleyes:

Fleshka
10-20-2007, 01:00 PM
i posted about their "research article" in the forums.

one study said it has No effect. the other said it did. the study was done on 10 men. the sample size is way too small.

ALSO, what was given was A MIXTURE of glycine, arginine, and KIC. they do NOT have to be bonded. that is marketting gimmick.

a study said that KIC has no ergogenic effect.

so in essence, buy yourself some BULK glycine and Bulk arginine.

they used 2g of glycine and 6g of arginine FYI. voila i just saved you a ****load of money.

PowerLifter75
10-31-2007, 06:31 AM

they used 2g of glycine and 6g of arginine FYI. voila i just saved you a ****load of money.

U sure on this??Just want to make sure cause im going to try this out.

G.W. Hayduke
10-31-2007, 06:45 AM

Word, glycine is underrated, IMO. Add in some leucine to round it off and make the world's first 150% anabolic compound! :D

GTLifter
10-31-2007, 07:02 AM
If you train until fatigue gakic works great, if you don?t then you won?t see any results out of it. Simple as that. Leukic is simply bulk leucine as VaughnTrue said so those people pimping it here, all I can say is LOL.

4miniutemile
10-31-2007, 07:08 AM
I'm considering using Bulk Generic Gakic from Supplement Scene because they have Pure Gakic 500gram tubs (I think it costs around the same as the 170gram supply of other brands) and there CEE/Glutamine worked well for me

http://www.supplementscene.com/nutrology-gakic---999-pure---buy-1-get-1-free-10-p.asp

I need to read more reviews here before I'll go for Gakic because I'm on a budget but I may sub it for the Glutamine. Obviously a runner is very interested in any supplement that lets them work past fatigue :)

PowerLifter75
11-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Got glycine,leucine & arginine! What dose?

Need some help on when and how much to take?
Glycine is 1/2 teaspoon 600mg
Leucine is 1/4 teaspoon 450mg
Arginine is 1/2 teaspoon 1.5 g

So how much should i take and just after working out with a protein shake?

This is suppose to be somewhat comparable to Gakic????I think?

Any info would help out alot.Was going to buy some Gakic and decided to buy in bulk and make my own.

2g of glycine and 6g of arginine?Not sure at all on the leucine.

Metallicats826
11-02-2007, 11:48 AM
i believe gakic is completly worth it. In fact, the only MT product that i did not see results from was Creakic. I used gakic for about 5 months and i definately saw all my reps increase over the period of time. Personally though, its great for muscular development, but i didnt really see any improvements in the strength catagory. Then again, the rounded edges on my shoulders and biceps made me think i was stronger even if i wasnt.