PDA

View Full Version : losing fat with vietnamese foods

confused
12-16-2001, 05:15 PM
I am middle aged 40 years old and my upper and lower body would look nice if I were to lose all the body fat around my abs and sides. How can I shed these unwanted fat, I was advised to do cardio, I usually start my workouts with cardio (running and bike) at the gym, for about 30-40 minutes 5x per week and from there I go to my workout and workout my bodypart. As far as my diet is concerned I usually only eat vietnamese foods could someone advise me of good low carb diets of vietnamese foods.

cjszip
12-27-2001, 04:58 PM
i really have no clue about those people's foods....however, go easy on the carbs and saturated fats, do cardio, work hard and eat right, drink alotta water and you should be ok

confused
12-30-2001, 07:13 AM
It is so hard to cut my carb intake when I eat my cultures foods which is rice and noodle(similar to ramen noodle) and search for the nutritional intake there usually is none posted, and the restaurants dont have a clue.

Khafra
12-30-2001, 02:04 PM
There's a few websites which give you the nutritional information for just about any food, www.olen.com/food is one, just to get you started.