PDA

View Full Version : Phosphagen HP, KreAlkalyn, SwoleV2 or HP CEE

IronG
06-26-2005, 01:40 AM
Im about to go on a bulking phase and would like to get the most out of it. I have searched and searched and searched for the answer to the most effective creatine but i constantly get conflicting answers. I have narrowed my choice of creatines down to these 4: (Phosphagen HP, KreAlkalyn, SwoleV2 and Higher Power CEE) and would like to get your opinion on which is the BEST ONE. Please help me by providing a serious answer. Any serious replies are appreciated. Thank you.

goggles11
06-26-2005, 06:23 AM
I would ditch the Phosphagen HP and narrow it to 3. As far as wich one is the best, you should just go by the searches. If you can't find the answer by searching, why do you expect to find the answer when you ask it??? This question has been asked a million times.

Future1King
06-26-2005, 07:32 AM
I would get the Kre-Alkalin and Swole V2.

Ceolin
06-26-2005, 07:37 AM
Im about to go on a bulking phase and would like to get the most out of it. I have searched and searched and searched for the answer to the most effective creatine but i constantly get conflicting answers. I have narrowed my choice of creatines down to these 4: (Phosphagen HP, KreAlkalyn, SwoleV2 and Higher Power CEE) and would like to get your opinion on which is the BEST ONE. Please help me by providing a serious answer. Any serious replies are appreciated. Thank you.

Agreed, drop the phosphagen HP.

elcid2007
06-26-2005, 08:32 AM
In my opinion the CEE is best. I have tried Swole V2 and I liked it but I got much better strength gains off CEE than any other creatine I've ever tried.