PDA

View Full Version : cee thunder

BigRagu
06-22-2005, 12:27 PM
i seen alot of people give great reviews to this product so im going to give it a shot......... but i don't like to take anything b4 i know what and if anything in the product is harmful.......... and i know in the past a few compaines add a few potentially harmful substances into their creatine....... anything in here that be be of harm in anyway...............

Creatine Ethyl Ester 2,400mg
Glycerol Monostearate 2000mg <~~~~~
Glucuronolactone 800mg <~~~~~
Potassium Phosphate 400mg
Sodium Phosphate 280mg
Methylxanthines 112mg <~~~~~~~
Niacinamide 80mg <~~~~~~~
Pyridoxine HCL 8mg <~~~~~~~~

matpal
06-22-2005, 12:30 PM
If you're overly sensative to niacin or caffeine, you may get the jitters, but beyond that the only thing you have to worry about is your gains.

Ikaika
06-22-2005, 12:31 PM
The niacinimide and methylxanthines are stims...caffeine is part of the methylxanthine family. The first two assist the cee in volumizing your cells. I'm sure that Matt can give you a better answer, but thats the basic idea.

Ikaika
06-22-2005, 12:33 PM
beyond that the only thing you have to worry about is your gains.

lol...matt made a funny.

matpal
06-22-2005, 12:40 PM
I hoped the humor was not lost....after I read that I thought it sounded a little too much like Nutrabolics or something.

nutrabolicsCURT
06-22-2005, 03:40 PM
I hoped the humor was not lost....after I read that I thought it sounded a little too much like Nutrabolics or something.

Why is that?
And why the need for a supplement company owner to put down another supplement company?