PDA

View Full Version : New stack - Hdrol or Hdrol gels

sixpiece
10-16-2007, 07:58 AM
I have been on just creatine for awhile now (2 years) and have made some significant gains, but now i am looking for more.

I have been doing alot of reading on H-drol (clone i guess since the original isnt sold anymore) and H-drol gels.

I would like to add one of these to my stack for lean muscle gains...

i also don't know if i can add creatine to this stack or if that would do anything...

is this stack ok? I am 22 - 6 feet tall - 155 lbs.

- Hdrol or Hdrol gels (not sure which one?)
- Scivation Xtend
- Green Mag

thank you for helping!

mark118
10-16-2007, 08:24 AM
at 155lbs at 6 feet tall it would seem as if you would need to build more mass before going on the this kinda stuff.

how is your diet?

Zachattack43
10-16-2007, 08:58 AM
at 155lbs at 6 feet tall it would seem as if you would need to build more mass before going on the this kinda stuff.

how is your diet?

I agree, food is your best bet

sixpiece
10-16-2007, 09:01 AM
more like 5'11 and 155...i would conusme 3000 calories/day

8 protein shakes

wouldnt Hdrol and creatine help me build mass

MAS2208
10-16-2007, 09:03 AM

8 protein shakes

8 Protein Shakes daily! Get some real food in you! I realize that calories are calories but the old saying is "To get big eat big" not to "drink big". Up those calories a bit and eat more solid food.

Scotty480
10-16-2007, 09:09 AM
is this stack ok? I am 22 - 6 feet tall - 155 lbs.

Food. It's your best bet. Browse through the nutrition section for info on how to get a proper diet going.

Protein shake for a little extra protein are alright, but in NO WAY do you need 8 a day.
:confused:

Zachattack43
10-16-2007, 09:12 AM

8 protein shakes

8 protein shakes?!?!?!?! Get some real PROTEIN

sixpiece
10-17-2007, 09:22 AM
you are very wrong...

2 shakes right when you wake up to get protein to your starving muscles fast.
2 shakes pre.
2 shakes post.
2 shakes right before bead - these are casein

ive consulted a legit bodybuilder and this is what he does when hes bulking - he does 12 a day actually - so please - you amatures should really stop giving bad advice.

Zachattack43
10-17-2007, 09:26 AM
you are very wrong...

2 shakes pre.
2 shakes post.

ive consulted a legit bodybuilder and this is what he does when hes bulking - he does 12 a day actually - so please - you amatures should really stop giving bad advice.

HAHAHAHAHA, did you tell you he also uses steroids? Oh wait I forgot thats not a factor, its all about the protein shakes.

Real food > Supplements

NeXMuScLe
10-17-2007, 09:28 AM
you are very wrong...

2 shakes pre.
2 shakes post.

then why didnt you ask him
what to add on. if were amature
go talk to your "legit" bodybuilder
and he will know the answer.

mark118
10-17-2007, 09:55 AM
you are very wrong...

2 shakes pre.
2 shakes post.

you have a real attitude problem.

you'll take the word of 1 bber over all the members here and over common sense?

it is clear you are not ready for liquigels or anything of that calibre.

stick with basics, eat and train hard. once you've put on some muscle on to your 6 foot 155lb frame, then come back and we'll give you advice on how to proceed.

UNCnate
10-17-2007, 10:08 AM
you are very wrong...

2 shakes pre.
2 shakes post.

You come in asking for help and advice, and then when you hear something you dont like you call the people helping you amateurs. Nice, real nice.

blkbelt42
10-22-2007, 01:08 PM
You come in asking for help and advice, and then when you hear something you dont like you call the people helping you amateurs. Nice, real nice.

oh hai~

his tude seems to be that way all over. I'm sure you'll get plenty of help when speaking to members like that. Why post here at all and be a d!ck?

Just go ask your bodybuilder buddy what you want to know. I don't think many here consume that many shakes a day, unless there on some kind of strict veloscity type diet.

LikenessOfVanity
10-22-2007, 01:40 PM
jesus christ dude youre 6 feet tall and only 150some lbs. I'm 5'4'' and weigh as much as you. Start eating some food and worry about a PH in a couple years.

Shick
10-22-2007, 02:49 PM
you are very wrong...

2 shakes pre.
2 shakes post.

amateurs*

Consult a english teacher. :D

blkbelt42
10-22-2007, 04:10 PM
jesus christ dude youre 6 feet tall and only 150some lbs. I'm 5'4'' and weigh as much as you. Start eating some food and worry about a PH in a couple years.

word.

/thread

O Din
10-25-2007, 11:03 PM
sorry to revive a dumb thread, but it doesnt seen like anyone mentioned that H Drol and H drol liquigels are two totally diff substances. H Drol is a pro hormone / designer steroid and deff NOT to be taken lightly. H Drol Liquigels is a test booster marketed under the same name when they took the original off the market and much tamer than h drol. Either way the OP is ignorant and should switch those 8 shakes for 8 steaks.....lol... good one...

Mr.Blue
06-13-2009, 09:58 PM
sorry to revive a dumb thread, but it doesnt seen like anyone mentioned that H Drol and H drol liquigels are two totally diff substances. H Drol is a pro hormone / designer steroid and deff NOT to be taken lightly. H Drol Liquigels is a test booster marketed under the same name when they took the original off the market and much tamer than h drol. Either way the OP is ignorant and should switch those 8 shakes for 8 steaks.....lol... good one...

I agree.....STEAKS!!!.....grilled Medium...or go on the cheap w/ London Broil (Meat is meat)...load up on the red meat & fish!!! One of my favorites is a surf&turf salad......sliced London Broil and Shrimp in a salad......YUMMY!!!