PDA

View Full Version : Is Ephedra back on the market?

cavemando
06-18-2005, 10:34 AM
While shopping at my local GNC for some "hold over" Multi's until my order comes in, a lady came rushing into the store and starts announcing to the employee that ephedra was approved for market again as of that day and wanted to know if they had already recieved a shipment of Hydroxycut with ephedra in it again. I was wondering if this is true that we are going to get some good fat-burners back on the market?

Holdenthefuries
06-18-2005, 10:43 AM
It's not illegal to sell anymore.

But I doubt stores are going to rush out and get a bunch of it.

dawnyd
06-26-2005, 10:27 AM
While browsing in my local GNC, I decided to ask the sales clerk if what Ive been hearing about the ban on Ephedra being lifted were true. All the sales clerk said was, its just talk still in the news. English talk...whatever that meant.... :/

roulette6
06-26-2005, 11:35 AM
You can buy ephedra as vasopro, which is a supplement that helps with bronchial problems or something. All you have to do is combine it with xenadrine nrg and 80 mg of aspirin. I did this and got great results (combined with a 1800 cal/day diet and moderate exercise). I went from 200 to 185.

syh
08-08-2005, 11:06 AM
The Ephedra ban lifted April 2005, by Utah judge Tena Campbell you can get ephedra at http://www.ephedra10mg.com this company is in Utah.I used it and it worked for me.I lost my 15lbs that i wanted to lose.

pu12en12g
08-08-2005, 11:21 AM
The Ephedra ban lifted April 2005, by Utah judge Tena Campbell you can get ephedra at http://www.ephedra10mg.com this company is in Utah.I used it and it worked for me.I lost my 15lbs that i wanted to lose.

Holy RIPOFF batman !

cheezefacta
08-08-2005, 12:32 PM

Muuuuhahahhaha, 1 post wonder! Whoever pays your prices probably lost 15lbs by emptying their wallet out.

fasterthenyoo
08-08-2005, 12:37 PM
i buy it at a local store.. since about april. not illegal to sell but i doubt many of the supplement companies will pick it back up.. liability and insurance wont be cheap if they decide to... anyways i bought some saturday.. 100 pills for $29

pu12en12g
08-08-2005, 12:40 PM
100 pills for $29

Wow... what a ripoff

fasterthenyoo
08-08-2005, 12:43 PM
Wow... what a ripoff

more expensive than e/c/a mix but ive done that before and its the only time ive ever considered calling an ambulance.. wanted to die lol

daveburton
08-09-2005, 11:59 PM
While shopping at my local GNC for some "hold over" Multi's until my order comes in, a lady came rushing into the store and starts announcing to the employee that ephedra was approved for market again as of that day and wanted to know if they had already recieved a shipment of Hydroxycut with ephedra in it again. I was wondering if this is true that we are going to get some good fat-burners back on the market?

One Utah judge agreed with the supplement company and rulled against the FDA. This was just at a state level and only included serving count up to 10mg

daveburton
08-10-2005, 12:00 AM

One Utah judge agreed with the supplement company and rulled against the FDA. This was just at a state level and only included max serving count up to 10mg