View Full Version : Lipodrene

whok1d16
06-17-2005, 08:15 PM
Has anyone ever tried this?
http://www.fixfitness.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=10

is it any good?

m3ds
06-17-2005, 08:20 PM
My friend uses it, and in two months he's lost 25 pounds. He's now at 195 from 220, and he loves it. You do still have to diet though, mind you.

whok1d16
06-17-2005, 08:22 PM
you think that is better than the stacker 2 with ephedra or the hyroxycut>

m3ds
06-17-2005, 08:24 PM
I think they're all comparable, I know lipodrene has 25 mg of ephedra in it, and that's plenty imo... I also have friends who are on stacker 2 and they love it as well, I'd say go with whatever is cheaper because they're both quality products. I wouldn't recommend Hydroxycut just because ever since the first ban of ephedra, their products just haven't seemed to be the same quality imo.

White53
06-17-2005, 11:14 PM
Im Sam32465's friend...lol... I went on lipodrene for two months and lost 30 pounds. Like he said though, the dieting was the most important thing. I have used stacker 2 before as well just to try it out and accidently ingested to much.....lemme tell that stuff has a good bit of ephedra in it and people that saw me at school said that I was shaking just sitting there. So they are both quality products. I just wanted to tell u that hydroxycut sux so bad now since the ephedra ban hit and they changed the product, when they put ephedra back on the market hydroxycut didnt put it back in there product and they have suverely takin a hit for it. but idk they must have found that they could keep it going without it. If I was u...imo....I would take the lipodrene and see how it works for u in 3 weeks if u dont like it switch to stacker 2....but make sure u have a good diet and cardio regiment! Good Luck Man!

Zachattack43
06-18-2005, 01:02 AM
Has anyone ever tried this?
http://www.fixfitness.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=10

is it any good?
there are much better products out there
Scorch by MAN
Chizled by Xtreme Formulations
AMP by Ergopharm

also adding Lean Green by Primaforce which as 500mg of green tea per cap, you cant beat that

Mestupt
06-18-2005, 01:18 AM
there are much better products out there
Scorch by MAN
Chizled by Xtreme Formulations
AMP by Ergopharm

also adding Lean Green by Primaforce which as 500mg of green tea per cap, you cant beat that
You think those are better than the late ephedra products that were such a hit pre-ban?
For real results would you say Scorch or Chizled stands up and/or surpasses the old forumala Stacker 2's, Hydroxycut, Ripped Fuel and such?

I've never tried any of the newer age fat loss products as i've had my Dyma-Burn Xtreme (ephedra version) that i stocked right before the ban (but honestly i HATE the stuff... i think its the Yohimbe that makes me feel ill as i've had Hydroxycut before and that was wicked awesome).

I really want to get some of the old version of Stacker 2 or Diesel Fuel or even Hydroxycut as I really liked those a couple years back but all i can find right now is the Stacker 2 which seems a bit high in price.. BUT if people really are getting results that equal the old ephedra products with Scorch or Chizled then maybe i'll have to look into one of those :D

Zachattack43
06-18-2005, 06:40 AM
You think those are better than the late ephedra products that were such a hit pre-ban?
For real results would you say Scorch or Chizled stands up and/or surpasses the old forumala Stacker 2's, Hydroxycut, Ripped Fuel and such?

I've never tried any of the newer age fat loss products as i've had my Dyma-Burn Xtreme (ephedra version) that i stocked right before the ban (but honestly i HATE the stuff... i think its the Yohimbe that makes me feel ill as i've had Hydroxycut before and that was wicked awesome).

I really want to get some of the old version of Stacker 2 or Diesel Fuel or even Hydroxycut as I really liked those a couple years back but all i can find right now is the Stacker 2 which seems a bit high in price.. BUT if people really are getting results that equal the old ephedra products with Scorch or Chizled then maybe i'll have to look into one of those :D

well i see i missed a word..."ephedrine" in the ingredient list, you must think i am stupid to have to go and elaborate like that about ephedra products, well **** man i already know that and so do millions, so thanks for pointing out the obvious, but you can still order ephedrine HCL tablets and add them to any fat loss product, enough said

Mestupt
06-18-2005, 11:51 AM
well i see i missed a word..."ephedrine" in the ingredient list, you must think i am stupid to have to go and elaborate like that about ephedra products, well **** man i already know that and so do millions, so thanks for pointing out the obvious, but you can still order ephedrine HCL tablets and add them to any fat loss product, enough said
whoa!
sorry, i was just tired last night and explaining more than i needed too.
wasnt trying to be an ass.

Zachattack43
06-18-2005, 04:14 PM
whoa!
sorry, i was just tired last night and explaining more than i needed too.
wasnt trying to be an ass.
no biggie