PDA

View Full Version : whats new and exciting??

juanca
06-17-2005, 05:02 PM
^^i usually dont post threads like these, sorry guys:p

but since ive been unemployed the past few months, ive had only enough money to buy barely enough food, i dont even know whats going on in the supp world.

now that im working again, ill have some extra money to burn on a few supplements, so i was wondering if you guys could tell me whats new out there.

thank you,
JC

Ceolin
06-17-2005, 05:33 PM
^^i usually dont post threads like these, sorry guys:p

but since ive been unemployed the past few months, ive had only enough money to buy barely enough food, i dont even know whats going on in the supp world.

now that im working again, ill have some extra money to burn on a few supplements, so i was wondering if you guys could tell me whats new out there.

thank you,
JC

Creatine Ethyl Ester, NO-XPLODE (nitric), and Superdrol seem to be hot items for discussion around lately. Glad to hear your misfortunes are passed and you are upon better times.

Matt96teg
06-17-2005, 05:34 PM
Creatine Ethyl Ester, NO-XPLODE (nitric), and Superdrol seem to be hot items for discussion around lately. Glad to hear your misfortunes are passed and you are upon better times.
All of those aren't exactly new...Ergolean AMP is new and exciting. Scivation XTEND Watermelon :D

BringnIt
06-17-2005, 05:35 PM
Ergolean?

Matt96teg
06-17-2005, 05:36 PM
Ergolean?
Yup. ErgoPharm Ergolean AMP.

BringnIt
06-17-2005, 05:39 PM
Wow, I thought it was just AMP...

juanca
06-17-2005, 05:52 PM
thanxs ceolin!

but yea, matt is rite.

no-xplode & CEE have been out awhile now.

superdrol is new, im looking into it, but idk, im only 20:confused:

AMP i hear good things on, heck, matts review on it was great.

i have xtend allready, grape.

JC