PDA

View Full Version : Brady = Tim Duncan

KingCanuck
10-14-2007, 07:54 PM
Is this a fair comparison?

Both are boring to watch, dont do anything too exciting, never show emotion, but still with the championships.

Peace.........

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~remzi/INEPT/manning.jpg

Nutella!
10-14-2007, 07:56 PM
yah he can get really boring when he's throwing 5 td passes..

Huse
10-14-2007, 07:56 PM
I don't think watching the Pats play is boring to watch at all. Their defense is stellar, and now that Brady has a ton of deep threats, watching their offense is just as exciting. Is he supposed to do a backflip every time he gets a first down?

GatorsIn09
10-14-2007, 08:31 PM
what the hell are you talking about?!?! he bombs the ball all over the field, makes checks at the line...... i see emotion from him all the time.......

tom brady consistently nails hot celebs......
lol tim duncan my ass

Negatron617
10-14-2007, 09:28 PM
lol.....enpregnating supermodels is pretty non-boring
but i see what youre saying....brady is anti-flashy

sammy21
10-14-2007, 09:29 PM
No emotion? Have you ever....ever seen a pats game? EVER?

If it's a close game, the dude goes crazy when anything happens. He pumps everyone up and makes everyone better because of it.

/end retarded thread

.fedale.
10-14-2007, 09:33 PM
I don't think he's very exciting game.. does a lot of the same stuff... throws the ball away when in trouble... never takes chances.

But he doesn't really have to either so... I don't know.

Wanguin
10-14-2007, 09:38 PM
what the hell are you talking about?!?! he bombs the ball all over the field, makes checks at the line...... i see emotion from him all the time.......

tom brady consistently nails hot celebs......
lol tim duncan my ass
Amy Duncan is actually REALLY hot

http://image.bbs.tom.com/data1/pic/110/105/105112.jpg

Negatron617
10-14-2007, 09:41 PM
she is?

her face is decent but thats all I see

really hot requires a hot body...unless you got more pics then i cant agree

robogain
10-14-2007, 10:16 PM
peyton manning running an offense is ten times more exciting then watching the pats

Crestor
10-14-2007, 10:39 PM
tim duncan is a disgrace going with a white chick he is an oreo

.fedale.
10-14-2007, 10:58 PM
peyton manning running an offense is ten times more exciting then watching the pats

I'd rather watch Peyton Manning commercials than Tom Brady on offense.

Pretty Boy Floyd
10-14-2007, 11:02 PM
Is this a fair comparison?

Both are boring to watch, dont do anything too exciting, never show emotion, but still with the championships.
]

uhh, Tim Duncan is a very skilled and exciting player in this time in basketball

how many dudes do you see use the glass, do perfect spins, hooks etc like Tim can

yeah, Bron and Kobe dunk but so does every other athletic wing in the League

TD's one of a kind

robogain
10-14-2007, 11:11 PM
I'd rather watch Peyton Manning commercials than Tom Brady on offense.

rofl x2!!!!!!!! lol but hes a decent actor considering hes a football player

soleus
10-15-2007, 01:44 AM
Rather watch winners than flashy players that have no jewllery on thei fingers.

CerealKiller
10-15-2007, 02:00 AM
Did any other sixth round picks meet Giselle Bundchen?

GatorsIn09
10-15-2007, 07:30 AM
lol if that pci was supposed to make me think tim duncans wife is hot then thats sad.

tom brady is always excited, maybe he's just an easy going guy with the media and thats why hes not "flashy" to you. oh well that same trait is part of the reason why he has 21tds and 2 ints.lol. he seems to get along with moss great.

i just cant believe someone would compare tim duncan and tom brady. brady is like a celebrity and nobody outside of texas cares about tim duncan, we respect his ability but watching him play basketball is the definition of boring

Greg1983
10-15-2007, 07:46 AM
No emotion? Have you ever....ever seen a pats game? EVER?

If it's a close game, the dude goes crazy when anything happens. He pumps everyone up and makes everyone better because of it.

/end retarded thread

It's not like Duncan never shows emotion either. He never really shows when he's happy, but he whines like no one else in the game when he's not happy. Looks like a giant 2 year old.

Rumple4skin
10-15-2007, 11:16 AM

i just cant believe someone would compare tim duncan and tom brady. brady is like a celebrity and nobody outside of texas cares about tim duncan, we respect his ability but watching him play basketball is the definition of boring

Brady must be a celeb up there because the only time i ever hear of his ass is when he associated with the games. Quit suckin his dick so much.