PDA

View Full Version : new Grow flavors

RipStone
06-17-2005, 08:51 AM
Just wondering if anyone has tried the new low carb Grow flavors; orange cream and banana cream? How are they? Worth the money? Thanks.

juanca
06-17-2005, 08:56 AM
do u mean biotest grow?

man, i used to use the classic grow w/carbs chocolate in the past, it was the best tasteing protein i knew back then(about more than a year ago).

i hope they bring them back......

so its biotest rite??

JC

RipStone
06-17-2005, 12:45 PM
do u mean biotest grow?

man, i used to use the classic grow w/carbs chocolate in the past, it was the best tasteing protein i knew back then(about more than a year ago).

i hope they bring them back......

so its biotest rite??

JC

Yea, BioTest Grow. BUMP.

1-Testosterone
06-17-2005, 02:05 PM
Both Orange and Banana taste awesome with rich creamy mouth feel.
Biotest definitely puts out best flavored proteins in the market alongwith Beverly.
Definitely worth the price!

RipStone
06-17-2005, 04:17 PM
Both Orange and Banana taste awesome with rich creamy mouth feel.
Biotest definitely puts out best flavored proteins in the market alongwith Beverly.
Definitely worth the price!

Thanks for the reply. Which flavor would you recommend more, banana or orange?

juanca
06-17-2005, 04:44 PM
btw, agreed on beverly intl!

and man, i wasnt even aware that grow was back on the market? i remember being told more than a year ago that it was discontinued:confused: o well, i think they stoped using distributors maybe, cuz surge was supposedly discontinued as well, yet i see it for sale on t-nation.

JC

RipStone
06-18-2005, 01:50 PM
btw, agreed on beverly intl!

and man, i wasnt even aware that grow was back on the market? i remember being told more than a year ago that it was discontinued:confused: o well, i think they stoped using distributors maybe, cuz surge was supposedly discontinued as well, yet i see it for sale on t-nation.

JC

yea they sell it at t-nation(gasp!)

bump on the new flavors question

Steve_W
06-18-2005, 06:27 PM
I've heard it tastes great, but I would never buy it because

a) It's too expensive

b) They hype themselves too slickly

You're much better off buying from true protein dot com (no spaces) or any of those, SO much cheaper per LB. If you want further info PM me or sixpack.