PDA

View Full Version : HGH (Human growth hormone) sprays...

djkpat
06-17-2005, 06:48 AM
Hi, I'm new to these forums here, but i needed to ask a question, i'm trying to get back into shape, after a year of doing pretty much nothing at University. My freind has suggested i take HGH spray, andi've done some research, but it really just doesn't give me an answer to whether there are harmful side effects using it, or whether it will actually help me increase my size again. I was planning on sticking to just protien shakes and working out on a personal level, but i would like to know if these HGH's are safe and reliable.

lukehutton
06-17-2005, 07:27 AM
im not sure but, id assume it must have the same side effects as any other means of taking in HGH altho id exepct ud get less from a spray than a needle

psycho66
06-17-2005, 07:30 AM
if you are talking about any of these products ... http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hgh.html ... the only side effects will be money loss ...

Soul Haven
06-18-2005, 12:00 AM
if you are talking about any of these products ... http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hgh.html ... the only side effects will be money loss ...

by that, do u mean that they dont work/work crappily?

sarge121266
06-18-2005, 01:28 AM
I read that there is so little hgh in it that it is usless. You need alot more than is legal to be benefical.

duc748
06-18-2005, 02:59 AM
I read that there is so little hgh in it that it is usless. You need alot more than is legal to be benefical.
If they claim it has HGH in it they would be lying. The HGH sprays are absolutely useless and as said above a waste of money.

abssecret
06-18-2005, 11:08 AM
HGH is best for muscle saving in low carb diet...

hocoathlete
06-18-2005, 11:11 AM
almost all hgh things out on the market are worthless, becuase they are homeopathic, very very small dosing, so if you want hgh you have to get the real stuff which is in line with steroids i believe

BringnIt
06-18-2005, 11:26 AM
Those products contain ingredients designed to stimulate the production of HGH. They usually can do that, but not enough to make a huge difference. Their claims of increasing muscle mass, etc., are incorrect as REAL HGH does not do this.

HGH's primary use for a bodybuilder is its fat-burning effects.

It is also far less safe than steroids are.

CaGray88
06-18-2005, 11:33 AM
The only hgh worth buying would be expensive and illegal.

intensity777
02-12-2006, 03:23 PM
I know guys who have gotten huge off hgh alone. I believe it works better the roids from what i have seen. Not only were the guys big but they were ripped. Go ask barry bonds or mark mcgwire. It does make your forehead get bigger if you take it for along time just look at barrys head. They have one little stupid website that the sprays dont work and now everyone on here says it doesn't work but who has really tried it? I don't think anyone has so unless you try it don't say whether something can work or not. I believe injectables is always going to get you the fastest results but if this stuff didn't work at all i dont' think so many companies would be making it. Its been proven with prohormones i seen guys get big off of pill form but it also seems to be more dangerous. Lets have someone on here who actually took it for a few months with pills or spray explained if it worked or not quit putting up the stupid website. Doctors are always going to want you to spend more money on there stuff cause thats how they make money.

k_townsfinest
02-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Hi, I'm new to these forums here, but i needed to ask a question, i'm trying to get back into shape, after a year of doing pretty much nothing at University. My freind has suggested i take HGH spray, andi've done some research, but it really just doesn't give me an answer to whether there are harmful side effects using it, or whether it will actually help me increase my size again. I was planning on sticking to just protien shakes and working out on a personal level, but i would like to know if these HGH's are safe and reliable.

Just eat, lift, and rest and you should grow man. No need to consider the HGH the pro's are taking until you've completely reached your genetic limit.

JohnLeitch
02-12-2006, 04:17 PM
my doc give me injectables for my hight :) heh