PDA

View Full Version : SpeedracerTy's Diesel Test Log

SpeedracerTy
06-15-2005, 08:19 AM
Ok here goes my log on Diesel Test.

Starting Stats(all measurments are static/unflexed)

Wieght: 215-220 (I'll wiegh myself tonight)
BF: 15% (guess)Waist: 42 3/4"
Shoulders: 49 3/4"
Chest: 44 1/4"
R Bicep: 13 1/2"
L Bicep: 13 1/4"
(Damn, have I really gotten that small?)
Waist: 42 3/4"
R Thigh: 25 1/2"
L Thigh: 25 1/2"
R Calf: 14 3/4"
L Calf: 14 1/2"

What I will be taking.

Multi, anti-oxident,calcium w/vitamin D, Vitamin C, Diesel Test, Udo's Choice, Myoplex-Lite.

Diet.

40/30/30 at 2200-2500 Calories/Day.

Workout.

6 days, Push/Pull/Leg Split and 3 Days of cardio.

That's were I'm starting. I work during the day for a finance firm and bartend on Friday and Saturday, my schedule is a little tight. What I'm hoping to achieve is just to get myself back to where I once was. I have been a trainer in the past and an athelete of one kind or another all my life. I've let myself go for the past year or so, except for the past 3 months I did the Body For Life routing at my brother's request and wasn't very impressed with the progress I made (sorry, Bill) and am ready to be ripped again. I am the type that maintains pretty good muscle without doing anything but also a fair amount of BF if I'm not active. I am more concerned with leaning than puting on a lot of muscle, the only thing I'd like to see grow to any extend is arms and shoulders, they are the first thing my body eats. Any other gains will be gravy. I hope this is detailed enough start to my log. If anyone wants to know anything else just ask, I am also smart enough to know I don't know everything so if you see an area I might tweak, I'm open to input. I'm excited to see how this will turn out for me.

Power-Quest
06-15-2005, 10:30 AM
Glad to see you started your log.

Looks good , hope you get the same results that i am from DT.

You left out how tall you are?

SpeedracerTy
06-15-2005, 11:49 AM
Thanks, PQ. I am 6'2". Glad to see you're feeling so good too. I actually started taking DT yesterday. I'm not sure how many people started feeling something immediatly, but I did. Felt lik a million bucks all day yesturday. Only thing of note was for a while after the first pill, I felt a little like I'd taken a thermogenic. Otherwise felt really good, same today feeling pretty good. Looking forward to uping the dose. My brother will be starting his log when we get home tonight. We're very curious to see how results compare for the two of us, being very different body types from the same genetic line.

Another thing I've noticed is that I've been constantly thirsty, I drink a lot of water already. There's definatly an increase in thirst.

Eightpak
06-15-2005, 07:19 PM
Hey bro glad to see you started the log. Yea I get really thirsty as well too on DT. Also make sure you follow package directions for best results. 3/day for the first 5 days then bump up to 4 or 5 and later to 6 if you really must.

SpeedracerTy
06-16-2005, 09:09 AM
3/day, that's what I'm doing right now.

Did legs last night and I had more energy than I knew what to do with. I actually ran out of stuff to do! Good feeling. My watch usually tells me when to start again, last night it was more of a "don't do your next set until" function. I know Chuck says it usually takes 3-5 days to feel the effects, but I guess I'm one of the lucky few.

Comments: I'm continually feeling the "well being" effect. Energy is up and I even felt a little stronger at last nights workout. I'm continually thirsty (not such a bad thing) and am probably gonna wear a permanent pattern in the carpet from my office to the bathroom. The first night I slept like a baby and felt very rested the next mourning. Last night woke up off and on with a bit of a headache, which I'm still feeling a little bit. Probably doesn't have anything to do with the DT as I've been fighting off a little bug for the past week, but I'm trying to be as detailed as I can on how I feel. Otherwise all is well and I'm looking forward to tomorrow's workout. Will be a long day for me going from the office to the gym then to the bar. We'll see how the energy keeps up.

My brother will be starting his log next week, he's still feeling a little sick from last week.

CHUCK DIESEL
06-16-2005, 03:22 PM
Comments: I'm continually feeling the "well being" effect. Energy is up and I even felt a little stronger at last nights workout. I'm continually thirsty (not such a bad thing) and am probably gonna wear a permanent pattern in the carpet from my office to the bathroom.

You have to up the water a bit on DT, also in Denver I know you will need more water, I lived in the springs for 6 years and must have drank 1/2g more of water per day than I do now. Esp. on products that may increase nitric oxide.

SpeedracerTy
06-18-2005, 11:41 AM
Thanks Chuck, I'll keep that in mind.

Did chest for day 4, was an awsome workout. I felt noticeably stonger and had energy to spare. With the push/pull/leg split I'm not doing as many excersises per workout but felt like I pushed harder and longer than I have recently. My legs are still a little sore from the other day, but not nearly what I'm used to my legs are usually what I have the most sorness and for the longest time. The recovery is definetly better than I'm used to. I've noticed a better and more sustaining pump than I've seen lately as well.

comments: I'm pleased to report that all is well and other than the effects kicking in a little faster with me than what I've read for the rest of you, its all going as advertised. The only thing to report of note is that I had to back my mourning coffees off a bit. I usually get a Mocha a Starbuck's on the way into work but was feeling a bit off for a while after that, got a single shot and everything was fine(guess I can't handle both at the same time). I'm very excited about the upcoming weeks when it really kicks in and am looking forward to seeing the "Me" from a few yrs ago in the mirrorl again. Loving the stuff so far, Chuck, you've got a faithful soldier here. (also, all my friends are thinking about giving DT a try after hearing how i'm feeling so far, spreading the word!)

Side Note: I did wiegh myself on Wed. I wieghed in at 221. as of yesterday I tipped the scale at just over 218, so things are moving in the right direction. I'd like to see myself around 200ish.

SpeedracerTy
06-21-2005, 02:32 PM
Had a hectic past few days and wasn't able to update.

Everything is going very well. My wieght is staying steady and I'm seeing improvment across the board. Streagnth is noticably up and evergy is definately up.

Still feeling great overall. Only things of note are I am sweating now when I train and am feeling a little warm, even when I'm just sitting around. I am one of those that doesn't sweat that much, but getting a little damp on the shirt at the gym. I also am haveing a very minor acne breakout on my shoulders but will order some B5, thanks to Eightpak and hopefully that will take care of that. Stepped it up to 4 a day now and all is well. My brother is starting a log right now and 2 of the other guys in our office ordered DT after hearing how much I'm liking it.

Chuck if you read this, any recomendations on how long I should wait before stepping it up to 5/day. Loving this stuff.

CHUCK DIESEL
06-21-2005, 03:00 PM
Had a hectic past few days and wasn't able to update.

Everything is going very well. My wieght is staying steady and I'm seeing improvment across the board. Streagnth is noticably up and evergy is definately up.

Still feeling great overall. Only things of note are I am sweating now when I train and am feeling a little warm, even when I'm just sitting around. I am one of those that doesn't sweat that much, but getting a little damp on the shirt at the gym. I also am haveing a very minor acne breakout on my shoulders but will order some B5, thanks to Eightpak and hopefully that will take care of that. Stepped it up to 4 a day now and all is well. My brother is starting a log right now and 2 of the other guys in our office ordered DT after hearing how much I'm liking it.

Chuck if you read this, any recomendations on how long I should wait before stepping it up to 5/day. Loving this stuff.

Stay on 2 am, 1 mid and 1 pm for a while.....like the next 10 days.

Usually its better to do 2 am and 2 mid-day but since you are getting acne you might do better at 2, 1 ,1

Also DIESEL TEST is very thermogenic. It also decreases TSH which means it increases thyroid activity. One guys TSH dropped from 3.65 to 2.79 in 25 days which is a drop must get when they start T4 treatment. The range on TSH is real tight, most test between 2 and 5 with 2 being good and 4/5+ indicating hypothyrodism.

Tucker48T
06-21-2005, 03:08 PM
Ok after being bugged to death to start my DT by my brother I guess I will start by adding to his log. I took the first two DTs today and could barely sit still in the car driving to work. Chuck is there a De-Caff version?I can certainly understand the energy level everyone is talking about. I have been off of my work out and diet for 3 weeks and will be returning tomorrow. So the race is on between tall & chubby and short & skinny!

I'll get all my stats together and include a little about my current and past work out/diet habbits on the log I start.

CHUCK DIESEL
06-21-2005, 03:11 PM
Have you ever used a test product and if so what? Have you ever used prohormones/prosteroids? What stimulants do you take now and before DT?

I am doing a little Tread An. because your results at day 5 is exactly what most consumers should and do get but a few dont notice anything. I understand them not noticing an increase in test. because that varies, but they are not noticing a thermogenic effect or energy effect which leads me to believe they many have some absorption of nutrient problem since this product is enteric coated and most of the absorption takes place in the intestines.

Can you tell your brother to answer the same questions in his log.

CHUCK DIESEL
06-21-2005, 03:13 PM
Ok after being bugged to death to start my DT by my brother I guess I will start by adding to his log. I took the first two DTs today and could barely sit still in the car driving to work. Chuck is there a De-Caff version?

No caf. how old are you? You might have normal to high Ach levels. Someone with low Ach levels on DT feels the opposite at first, drained, lethargic.

Tucker48T
06-21-2005, 03:29 PM
Chuck I am 28 and I was just punning on the De-caff :} I feel a little drained after a couple of hours on pill number 2 for the day but I'm pretty sure my body just needs to get used to having DT in my system consistantly. I feel fuzzy headed one minute and totally focussed and energized the next.

Also Chuck, the only fitness supplements I have ever taken are creatine and ZMA. I assume I can skip the ZMA while on DT correct?

And one other thing I was wondering about. I am a pretty small guy of 5'6" and between 135-140 dripping wet. Will my size have anything to do with how many pills I SHOULD take per day and what indicators should I look out for that I am taking too much if I get ballzy and go past 4-5 per day?

SpeedracerTy
06-21-2005, 03:42 PM
Chuck,

Thanks for the reply. I have never used a prohormone/prosteroid,however, I have in my younger days been drawn to the dark side, the first time in the form of T-200, did it for about 3 1/2 weeks and a couple of years later was again tempted in the form of Winstrol(pharmacudical)tablets, took them for about 2-3 weeks. 3-4 years since I've taken anything of this nature.

Stimulants/thermogenics I've used in the past include, Hydroxycut(ephedrine version) Ergogen T2, Apex Thermophen, most recently Phentermine. I haven't taken any stimulants or thermogenics for a year or so.

I hope this helps and it also speaks very well of you that you show a genuine interest in the products you put out and the people taking them.

SpeedracerTy
06-23-2005, 07:31 AM
Legs, had an awsome workout wasn't feeling the "find me something else to lift" feeling in the begining, but about 2 sets in, that all came back. I had an in inexplicable type of strength going on(good feeling). Every lift was up and strength stayed steady through out the workout. Didn't sweat as much this time though.

Comments: I'm still feeling like a million bucks, mental focus factor is constant. I've gone to taking 2am & 2mid to sleep a little better, I was waking up off and on through out the night, may have nothing to do with DT but we'll see. All is well and I'm still loving the way things are going I'm holding steady at 218-220lbs and my pants are starting to fit loose, everything is getting bigger where I want and smaller where I want. On a side note on squats I did a couple at 275 and I probably could have done 10 (haven't done that much for years). The other two guys in my office got the Diesel Test they ordered yesterday, we'll see how they do.

SpeedracerTy
06-27-2005, 07:58 AM
Haven't had time to post the past few days.

Just did cardio on Thursday, Friday was back, bis, abs. Went very well strength and energy still up and strength is steadily increasing. I'm still sweating which is the only unusual thing for me other than that everything is going very well.

Comments: I'm loving this, training is going better than it has in years. Muscle tone is starting to show through and I'm down a notch on my belt with a little room to spare. I've been taking the B5 and the acne is all but gone. Everyone I work with at the bar (they only see me on Fri, and Sat night) says that my face is showing quite a change and that I'm looking leaner and want to know what I'm doing(he he) As for the other things to report. OK, I already had a sex drive that was substantially above average. Now it's actually a little hard to focus. The fact that it's been a while probably is contributing to this but it's a lot worse than usual, LOL. And the next girl I get a hold of is in for it, poor creature. And since I'm trying to be as detailed as posible, Let's just say that I understand why it's AKA "GRANDE BOLAS". And never having a trouble with stiffies, that is very noticable as well. I'll just leave it at bigger and badder. I am now down to 217lbs and I haven't calipered myself but I'd wager that that is down as well.

Side Note: I did a grewling leg workout on wedsday, and my legs are always sore for almost a week after a workout like that. I was sore for almost a day. very good recovery, I'm also not getting near as sore with the rest of my body. Today the only sornes I've gotten from Fri. is my Bis just a little.

SpeedracerTy
06-28-2005, 09:04 AM
Chest, Tris and Shoulders yesterday. Workout went very well overall. I haven't done a barbell bench for quite a while and I've gotten a little weak on that one, I'll bounce back though. Energy was consistant, Shoulder press was up from last time buy about 5-10lbs. Training is going well and everything is on track and making progress.

Comments: Weighed in at 216lbs, and strenght is constant and I'm seeing muscle development in all the right places. Arms are coming along nicely as well as shoulders. I've been eating very clean but could probably stand a few more calories but I aint gonna fix what aint broke for now. The fuzzy feeling I was getting off and on in the begining is gone and I feel great all the time now. Acne will probably be gone by the weekend. Until tomorrow.

Power-Quest
06-28-2005, 05:34 PM
It should really start kicking in here within the next week.

I noticed it kicked in when i was getting up in the night to piss and every time i had strong wood , it was crazy.

First time i have tried a natural test booster , and any guy that has a girlfriend should add DT into the mix everynow and then.

Keep it up Speedracer (no pun intended)

SpeedracerTy
06-29-2005, 08:41 AM
Thanks, PQ. I don't have a girlfriend but, I might have to get one soon. It's getting hard to concentrate, LOL.

Anyways, cardio yesterday. Went well, I'm noticing it's taking more effort to maintane my target heart rate. Until about half way through the session an extremely hot girl got on the machine next to me and I seemed to have a little trouble keeping the HR where I wanted it for the rest of the session. HE HE.

Comments: The big news for today is I'm now at 214lbs and have actually put on a little bit of muscle. My face is looking leaner and muscle tone is showing through in all the right places. That made my day.

SpeedracerTy
06-30-2005, 11:31 AM
Legs yesterday, strength is still up. I was sweating my ass off at the gym, which is fairly unusual for me. Not much else to report except it's time to move my squat wieght up to 315lbs.

Comments: wieght is holding steady at 214lbs although I got some conflicting readings of the scale at the gym, so I'm gonna pic up a scale for the house this weekend. I am wearing a pair of shorts that I couldnt get buttoned a few weeks ago. =0) "Well Being" and mental focus are still constant. The sex drive is still on the moon. One thing of not, I went and saw war of the worlds last night and I was getting pretty hot in the theater, but other than that everything is still on track.

CHUCK DIESEL
07-02-2005, 01:52 PM
I went and saw war of the worlds last night.

O/T good effects, good acting, useless story line. Should have been titled something else.

marmar
07-02-2005, 04:43 PM
bought 6 bottles of d-test and stack it with viraloid (i actually love this product). viraloid's ad campaign is stupid, but this product makes a difference in me, i will not stop taking it. the desiel test is great and i like this combo. my HDL levels have dropped a lil', but still healthy. greeded as we all are for a even better edge, i wish to add something to this. any suggestions? anyone hear of redtest, by muscleolgy? what have you guys used that works well with either of the above?

CHUCK DIESEL
07-02-2005, 07:01 PM
bought 6 bottles of d-test and stack it with viraloid (i actually love this product). viraloid's ad campaign is stupid, but this product makes a difference in me, i will not stop taking it. the desiel test is great and i like this combo. my HDL levels have dropped a lil', but still healthy. greeded as we all are for a even better edge, i wish to add something to this. any suggestions? anyone hear of redtest, by muscleolgy? what have you guys used that works well with either of the above?

If you are over 27 years old add 25mg of DHEA pre-workout.

SpeedracerTy
07-05-2005, 08:54 AM
O/T good effects, good acting, useless story line. Should have been titled something else.

I thought it was pretty cool. I saw the original when I was a kid and still remember it. The effects were awesome, but it could have been a little better story line I agree.

SpeedracerTy
07-05-2005, 09:01 AM
Sorry I haven't had time to post in the past few days. Things have been pretty hectic. Just cardio on Sat. and Sunday I actually went to a BBQ and forgot to bring my pills so I didn't take any that day. Yesterday ended up not getting to the gym. Picked up roomates girlfriend and her daughter from the airport and hung out with them most of the day she a hasn't seen me in a month or so and commented on how i've "trimmed down quite a bit" I haven't wieghed myself because I don't trust the scales at the gym now. but a lot of my pants that I couldn't get into I'm now wearing again. I've been down a notch on my belt for a while now and in a week or two I'll probably be down another. I've been taking 5 a day now, 2-2 and 1 and all has been well haven't really noticed a difference in the way I feel. Cardio tonight and I'll post tomorrow.

SpeedracerTy
07-11-2005, 08:21 AM
Everything is going well. I've been very busy for the past week and haven't had a chance to update. I'm up to 6/day and everything is proceeding very well. I'm almost out and am about to order another bottle. Thinking of putting some DHEA with it this time around. we'll see.

CHUCK DIESEL
07-11-2005, 10:09 AM
Everything is going well. I've been very busy for the past week and haven't had a chance to update. I'm up to 6/day and everything is proceeding very well. I'm almost out and am about to order another bottle. Thinking of putting some DHEA with it this time around. we'll see.

Dont go over 20-30mg of DHEA and add if first thing am or pre-workout.

SpeedracerTy
07-12-2005, 07:54 AM
Dont go over 20-30mg of DHEA and add if first thing am or pre-workout.

20-30mg, check. What do you mean add if first thing do you mean if it's the first thing I take or if I'm working out in the mournings. I lift in the evenings.

SpeedracerTy
07-12-2005, 08:01 AM
Chest and Tris yesterday. Felt strong throughout. And stamina was constant but I was wasted buy the end. Felt awesome.

Comments: Everything is still going well. Energy and well being is a constant. My sex drive is still on the moon. I actually have had to get out from behind the bar a couple of times in the past couple of weekends and get outside.(I work in one of those places were extrememly hot girls are the standard.) My weight is fluxuating a little (according to the ureliable scales at the gym) I'm probably sitting at about 215lbs. I am visably leaner though and my pants and belts are getting pretty loose. I'm also showing some muscle growth which is more than I thought I'd see since my calories are at a leaning level. Will order a new bottle this week and continue this log or start another. Hope everyone had a good 4th. Cheers all.

SpeedracerTy
07-13-2005, 12:34 PM
Cardio yesterday. Sweating my *ss off. I haven't sweat through my shirt in quite a while. My chest is a little sore from the other day. Legs tonight.

Comments: All is well. It's freakin' hot here today and I'm a little warm but nothing to get in a twist about. Acne is almost non-existant, the only thing I notice is very tiny ones on my shoulders(nothing that can't be oxycuted) And this may be a little in appropriate, but I swear that my junk is a little bigger. And I've never had a problem with sex drive of stiffy's but both are definatly on the next level.

CrazyTall
07-13-2005, 03:33 PM
How many bottles total is this cycle gonna run you?

BTW.. Great Log!

SpeedracerTy
07-14-2005, 08:14 AM
How many bottles total is this cycle gonna run you?

BTW.. Great Log!

Thanks, Bro. I think it will take one more. Your not supposed to take it for more than 60 days at a time without a break and another bottle should fit nice and neat into that. But, I will say this, Diesel Test is definetly the best supp. I've ever tried and I have tried my fair share.

SpeedracerTy
07-14-2005, 08:23 AM
Legs yesterday. My strength felt up, but I missed out on a couple of meals earlier in the day. I tried 315lbs on the squat and came just shy of getting it up once :( I did however get 300lbs a couple of times so my squat has increased and That is a good thing, next week it's me and 315lbs. Stiff legged dead lifts I was feeling pretty strong through out.

Comments: Still feeling great all the time. I get a little warm from time to time but nothing to fret about. I wake up with one hell of a stiffy every mourning (nothing new, but they are a lot more intense) Not easy to bartend on the weekends with as many girls that come to my place. But, my partner in crime there are more than understanding when I need to go outside for a few to cool off. Two of my friends I work with at the office ordered DT and one has started taking it, he loves it and agrees with me that it's one of the few supps we've tried that perform as advertised. The other will start next week when he gets back from Cancun (lucky bastard). That's all for now.

SpeedracerTy
07-18-2005, 09:24 AM
Cardio was fine on Thursday and Back and Bis on Friday. Everything went well, it's been hot as hell here for the past few days so I've been getting a little warm at the gym.

Comments: Everything is on track. I've been a notch down on my belt and now I'm on the verge of a second. Energy is constant and I finally unleashed my over active sex drive on one of the waitress' from the bar I work at, poor creature:). PQ was right the sesation is very much increased and all the effects of the DT paired with the 7 month hiatis. (she definetly got put through her paises. Other than that. Not much to report.

CHUCK DIESEL
07-18-2005, 10:20 AM
Energy is constant and I finally unleashed my over active sex drive on one of the waitress' from the bar I work at, poor creature:).

2 much info.

SpeedracerTy
07-19-2005, 01:30 PM
Missed the gym last night. Was a friends birthday and just couldn't work it all in. Cardio tonight.

Comments: All is well. Will up date tomorrow.

SpeedracerTy
07-21-2005, 08:20 AM
Cario was good, legs last night felt strong and consistant. Sweated my ass off again. Of course, it was like 103 here yesterday.

Comments: All is progressing nicely. I havn't wieghed myself for a week or so, but my abs are starting to peak a little (haven't seen them for a while). My waist is visibly smaller. Everyone that hasn't seen me for a while comments on how trimmed down I look (not a bad feeling). Back and Bis tomorrow. Cheers til then.

SpeedracerTy
07-22-2005, 07:59 AM
Cardio yesterday, went well. Didn't sweat as much as usual. Was hot as hell in the gym though.

Comments: I wieghed myself and I am sitting just under 215lbs. Long day today I will update tomorrow or Sat. Have a good weekend all.

BiggJohn
07-22-2005, 10:12 AM
Not sure if you are prone to it, but have you noticed any hair loss?

SpeedracerTy
07-25-2005, 12:09 PM
Not sure if you are prone to it, but have you noticed any hair loss?

I don't think I am prone to it. But, I haven't noticed any hair loss at all. The only "test" side effect I've seen is extremely minor acne on my shoulders. Other than that it's all aces.

SpeedracerTy
07-25-2005, 12:21 PM
Cardio on saturday was good, spent all day yesterday in my yard sweating my ass off doing yard work. All is well I am out of DT and will order some more today so I'll be off for a couple of days.

Some friends of mine have talked me into stacking Sesathin with the Diesel Test this time around. Chuck any feedback on that would be nice. Hope everybody had a fun weekend.

gymbuff
07-25-2005, 07:41 PM
Great log.. it sounds like diesel test is a great product.. im just finishing a cycle of Endotest..and i love that stuff but im useing 2 bottles and if diesel test is as good as promised...for my next cycle ill be useing that!

My Endotest LOG / REVIEW http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=524604

SpeedracerTy
07-26-2005, 08:48 AM
Great log.. it sounds like diesel test is a great product.. im just finishing a cycle of Endotest..and i love that stuff but im useing 2 bottles and if diesel test is as good as promised...for my next cycle ill be useing that!

My Endotest LOG / REVIEW http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=524604
Thanks, Bro. I've become like the unofficial rep for the stuff in the Denver area, LOL. All my friends are ordering it after seeing how well I've done with it. Also the interest Chuck takes in the people taking his stuff is awesome and makes it that much better. Looking forward to seeing a log from you as well. Cheers

SpeedracerTy
07-27-2005, 02:30 PM
did cardio yesterday. It went as expected. I thought I would feel a difference without taking Diesel Test for a few day but I have yet to feel it. I'm now at 214lbs all is well. Ordered more Diesel Test and some Sesathin will be here in a couple of days. This will be what I will be taking for the next month or so. If anyone has any feedback on that stack. I don't see any problems with it right off. But I am smart enough to know I don't know everything. I will start a new log when I get that in. I'll also post final stats for the first bottle of Diesel Test in the next day or two.

Moreps
07-29-2005, 02:05 PM
I just finished my second bottle of Diesel Test and now am taking Chuck's recommended 15-30 days off before I begin again. I've been off it for 7 days now and man, my sex drive has diminished a little. LOL
This stuff did a good job of lowering my bodyfat also. I maxed out with 5 tabs per day the final 15 days. I plan on starting with 3 per day and gradually going back up to 5 again, maybe in a shorter time span. Any thoughts Chuck?? Iwas also taking 3 Diesel Fuel along with 2 Diesel Test before my morning workouts. I had some crazy energy.

SpeedracerTy
08-01-2005, 01:10 PM
I just finished my second bottle of Diesel Test and now am taking Chuck's recommended 15-30 days off before I begin again. I've been off it for 7 days now and man, my sex drive has diminished a little. LOL
This stuff did a good job of lowering my bodyfat also. I maxed out with 5 tabs per day the final 15 days. I plan on starting with 3 per day and gradually going back up to 5 again, maybe in a shorter time span. Any thoughts Chuck?? Iwas also taking 3 Diesel Fuel along with 2 Diesel Test before my morning workouts. I had some crazy energy.

Good to see another one out there. Keep it up. How did the Diesel Fuel combo work for you. I want to try that too, but I have a little over heating problem with some thermogenics in the summer time. That's the main reason I'm trying Sesathin, my friends told me they never had a problem with it and one of them has the same problem with thermos in the summer. Thanks for the response.

SpeedracerTy
08-01-2005, 01:16 PM
Just got my new Bottles of Diesel Test. Took 2 after lunch and am just now evening out. Got a little tweeky for a little bit. Didn't get to the gym this weekend but all is still going very well. I'm wearing another pair of shorts I couldn't fit into a couple of weeks ago.

comments: One of the other guys just started taking DT a few days ago and decided to stop taking them, he says he was getting a very aggressive attitude. (I told him to quit being such a wiener and give it a week or so to let it even out) I personally think it was more in his head than anything else, but you never know I'm not him. I've turned about 5 others onto it and they all love it. Not sure what my wieght is, I'm buying a scale for the house tonight and I'll post my wieght tomorrow. Hope all is well with everyone out there.

Side Thought: What do you guys think, should I begin another log or just continue this one??

Moreps
08-01-2005, 01:20 PM
Good to see another one out there. Keep it up. How did the Diesel Fuel combo work for you. I want to try that too, but I have a little over heating problem with some thermogenics in the summer time. That's the main reason I'm trying Sesathin, my friends told me they never had a problem with it and one of them has the same problem with thermos in the summer. Thanks for the response.

The Diesel Fuel is the best non-ephedra fat burner I've used. I was only taking 3 per day. Don't know what the results would've been if I took up to 5 per day. I've been trying Lipo 6 liquid caps. Too early to tell if it's effective, but I am leaning towards the Diesel Test/Fuel combo leading into my shows later this year.

SpeedracerTy
08-02-2005, 08:15 AM
The Diesel Fuel is the best non-ephedra fat burner I've used. I was only taking 3 per day. Don't know what the results would've been if I took up to 5 per day. I've been trying Lipo 6 liquid caps. Too early to tell if it's effective, but I am leaning towards the Diesel Test/Fuel combo leading into my shows later this year.
Sweet I'm definetly going to give that a try too. May have to wait until it gets cooler for me though. We'll see. I've heard a lot about the Lipo 6 as well. Let me know how that goes.

SpeedracerTy
08-03-2005, 02:34 PM
Been back on for a few days now at 6/day 2-2-2. Sesathin is on back order apperently. I'll start a new log as soon as I get it.

Comments: everything is fine. The first ones I took made me buzz like a cheap speaker. But after that everything went back to normal. More to come.

SpeedracerTy
08-08-2005, 01:42 PM
Ok, just got my Sesathin in a few minutes ago. I will start a new log tomorrow as I am adding something new into the mix. If anyone has any input on this stack then please let me know. Thanks to all who followed this log and to those who repped me as well. Cheers everyone.

Side Note: I will do ending stats for this logs and begining for the next tonight and post them tomorrow.