PDA

View Full Version : LSU is about to lose* to Kentucky!

Richie_Awesome
10-13-2007, 04:31 PM
Ruling on the field stands!

sorry to mods of the misc, I couldn't even edit my title spelling before it was locked, you guys are fast :) I was going to delete and post here, promise!

suck it tigers!

KennyK
10-13-2007, 04:40 PM
sloppy, sloppy game

Richie_Awesome
10-13-2007, 04:46 PM
3rd ****ing overtime!

meing0tt
10-13-2007, 04:54 PM
Never seen so many penalties **** over LSU... or them play like such ****

Richie_Awesome
10-13-2007, 04:56 PM
WHAT THE HELL was that delay of game?

Richie_Awesome
10-13-2007, 04:57 PM
Hell Yeah Mother****er

Richie_Awesome
10-13-2007, 05:03 PM
KENTUCKY WINS a

poppa_boner
10-13-2007, 05:03 PM
Kentucky Wins

neyeswhip
10-13-2007, 05:04 PM
Kentucky security was so excited, they took down the goal posts themselves.

BangBrahs
10-13-2007, 05:06 PM
Does this mean Ohio State is #1?

grapemaster
10-13-2007, 05:08 PM
nah CAL will be :D

haha

thats what les miles gets for talking **** preseason....

CAL vs. USF For national championship! hahahahha

Gator Alum 03
10-13-2007, 05:09 PM
I said before the college football season that Kentucky was going to be serious. Next week is going to be a battle for us.

2coop
10-13-2007, 05:10 PM
kentucky > *

till this year kentucky was only ranked once in the top 25 during my lifetime....im happy

Rockwilder
10-13-2007, 05:10 PM
Andre Woodson for HEISMAN!

2coop
10-13-2007, 05:13 PM
Andre Woodson for HEISMAN!

i say at this point hes a shoe-in

TTime118
10-13-2007, 05:16 PM
kentucky vs florida next week...

GO GATORS!

natescope
10-13-2007, 05:24 PM
LOL my 16 year old brother called me from the stadium and it sounded like a pair of titties were in his face :D

GO BIG BLUEE!

natescope
10-13-2007, 05:34 PM
Kentucky security was so excited, they took down the goal posts themselves.

****, before they put the nets up, we used to throw the game balls out of the stadium in protest

54bobcat54
10-13-2007, 06:59 PM
hell fkin yesssss!!!!
cats baby

Scarface2883
10-13-2007, 07:50 PM
you a UK fan richie? youre from ohio right so if you are a UK fan..why? C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS! GO BIG BLUE! GO BIG BLUE! GO BIG BLUE!

natescope
10-13-2007, 07:51 PM
you a UK fan richie? youre from ohio right so if you are a UK fan..why? C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS! GO BIG BLUE! GO BIG BLUE! GO BIG BLUE!

a bunch of OSU football fans are UK basketball fans, that could be why

SoCool
10-13-2007, 07:51 PM
Never seen so many penalties **** over LSU... or them play like such ****

Calls were horrible. I saw a Kentucky player take a swing at our DE's head and no call. No excuses though, congrats UK. You were better today.

meing0tt
10-13-2007, 07:52 PM
Damn. I don't know what happened there, no offense guys, but LSU should've blown them out. I mean, we beat UK last year 49-0

Outplayed and sloppy is all I can say about them tonight.

Hopefully Doucet will return next game and everything will straighten itself out.

Anyways, that's all I have to say about that.. I'm off to drink myself stupid after that loss :)

meing0tt
10-13-2007, 07:53 PM
Calls were horrible. I saw a Kentucky player take a swing at our DE's head and no call. No excuses though, congrats UK. You were better today.

lol yeah.. those refs were definitely helping UK out, but no excuses. Like I said, outplayed and sloppy. I can't take that win from UK

natescope
10-13-2007, 07:54 PM

50 years of Kentucky getting home cooked in their own stadium and now you start to complain?

natescope
10-13-2007, 07:56 PM
lol yeah.. those refs were definitely helping UK out, but no excuses. Like I said, outplayed and sloppy. I can't take that win from UK

u kidding? we didn't get any questionable penalties in our favor

Richie_Awesome
10-13-2007, 08:24 PM
Damn. I don't know what happened there, no offense guys, but LSU should've blown them out. I mean, we beat UK last year 49-0

Outplayed and sloppy is all I can say about them tonight.

Hopefully Doucet will return next game and everything will straighten itself out.

Anyways, that's all I have to say about that.. I'm off to drink myself stupid after that loss :)

Check the score buddy, check the score!

thecooleric
10-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Does this mean Ohio State is #1?

Sadly, yes. They do not deserve it at all though.

I guarantee at least 3 SEC teams could beat them. (LSU, Florida, Kentucky)

muldoon70
10-13-2007, 09:31 PM
Ah, I've even found some of you cats fans on BB.com

<-- die hard UofL fan, and I must say, im impressed with the victory. you should be happy. Too bad we're going to knock off #1 south florida later this year and make your bragging point moot.

... except for your win over us. I was at that game with some friends that go to UK. awful

GatorsIn09
10-13-2007, 09:59 PM

are you serious? the lsu d lineman number 73 openly swung at andre woodsons head AFTER he hit him late already and there was no flag. then on the next play he went down the field and threw a late hit into someones back after the playw as over.....

lsu had all these penaltys last week too so if thats yer excuse then idn man.....

meing0tt
10-14-2007, 10:37 AM
Check the score buddy, check the score!

I'm not taking anything away from the game, UK beat LSU.

Richie_Awesome
10-14-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm not taking anything away from the game, UK beat LSU.

I was only trying to be an ass :)

Scarface2883
10-15-2007, 12:57 AM
Uk beat the #1 team in the nation with UK's starting RB Rafael Little out and also RB Smith out. The back up RB Tony Dixon was taken out and UK won that game with 4th string RB Derrick Locke in the game and UK's starting DB McClinton I believe didn't play. Yeah, LSU should have no excuse.

Scarface2883
10-15-2007, 01:00 AM
Sounds like an excuse to me and LSU played very well and UK still beat them. Simple as that. Don't say that LSU played poorly because they didn't.

It's best to just accept it because when you don't, it makes you sound like a tool.

newgene
10-15-2007, 08:32 PM
UK flat out won...period. UK played like a better team on that day. LSU never blitzed, couldn't throw, couldn't catch, committed over 100 yards in penalties, missed a long field goal, etc. etc. Therefore, LSU got what they played for...a loss.

As for Kentucky, I hope they run the table, but I think that game was somewhat of an odd occurance. So much, I would say they are definitely going to get beat by UF. Florida will probably win by at least 10, but UK fans should enjoy this time. They deserve it.

newgene
10-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Sounds like an excuse to me and LSU played very well and UK still beat them. Simple as that. Don't say that LSU played poorly because they didn't.

It's best to just accept it because when you don't, it makes you sound like a tool.

Fact is Kentucky won. However, I don't think anyone is believing that LSU played well. They were flat out awful. Nothing Kentucky did made LSU committ 13 penalties for over 100 yards. Nothing made an unpressured QB wildly miss receivers. UK did nothing to make open receivers drop many passes, and even a touchdown. No, LSU played poorly, and everyone saw it.

LSU needs to fix their problems before next week, or they are in trouble. If Kentucky keeps playing well, and LSU can hammer out their problems, the two teams should meet again. However, as I said above, I really don't see Kentucky winning this weekend. They will have losses to both SC and FL by this Saturday. Kentucky would have to play like they did Saturday to have a chance at Florida, but if Florida doesn't botch it like LSU, they will still win. Sadly, I don't see LSU getting a chance at a rematch with UK. Although, I would really like to see it.