PDA

View Full Version : feeling guilty...for no reason

tino824
06-14-2005, 07:09 PM
its the weirdest feeling. i just ate really healthy (a whole yam with some cinnamon and splenda, and 2 pieces of flounder grilled with fat free PAM) but yet i feel guilty. i drank like 3 glasses of water with my meal and my stomach feels insanely bloated for some reason. errr..i hate that feeling, it makes me feel like i ate too much and im going to get fat again.

skelooth
06-14-2005, 07:19 PM
yeah, you are gonna get huge bro. I hope you got some XXXL boxers to wear tomorrow.

collegeHULK
06-14-2005, 08:32 PM
cool post bro :/

DJSTARER
06-15-2005, 07:16 AM
FOrget those guys. They are just insenstative to the slightly anorexic. That's right. I used the word anorexic. It sounds like you're afraid of gaining weight (fat). It is touigh to bulk without gaining a little fat. It is just something you may have to except unless you have very good genes.
I get the same feeling quite often. To avoid this feeling, I try to eat super dense foods. Thing such as juice or honey PWO will help avoid eating a ton. Pre workout go with nuts and a couple apples.

jUst remember, you are TRYING to gain weight. As long as you train properly, eat often and eat clean, you will be okay. Just think about all the non-BB people out there and the CRAP that they eat. Very seldom do they blow up overnight.

cobain67
06-15-2005, 08:13 AM
FOrget those guys. They are just insenstative to the slightly anorexic. That's right. I used the word anorexic. It sounds like you're afraid of gaining weight (fat). It is touigh to bulk without gaining a little fat. It is just something you may have to except unless you have very good genes.
I get the same feeling quite often. To avoid this feeling, I try to eat super dense foods. Thing such as juice or honey PWO will help avoid eating a ton. Pre workout go with nuts and a couple apples.

jUst remember, you are TRYING to gain weight. As long as you train properly, eat often and eat clean, you will be okay. Just think about all the non-BB people out there and the CRAP that they eat. Very seldom do they blow up overnight.

I know exactly how this feels.. I find it hard to eat a meal when I'm not hungry, which is usually the case when bulking, and find myself bloated and feeling like I need to do some cardio immediately after eating... I cannot sit still if ive just eaten, I just feel to guilty regardless of the food consumed.

tino824
06-15-2005, 08:15 AM
im trying to cut, when did i say i was trying to bullk?

whiplash
06-15-2005, 08:18 AM
I believe too much carbs, actually, too much of anything in one hit was your problem, carbs usually make you feel bloated or that you eaten too much.

smaller meals bro and more often.

eat cleanly and as healthy as possible for cutting

cheers