PDA

View Full Version : david4zero8's ActivaTE Log (inbetween "cycle" supplement to RXT)

david4zero8
06-14-2005, 02:01 PM
Name: david4zero8
Height: 5' 9.5"
Weight: 207lbs.
BF%: 16%

First off i have been lifting weights on and off for over 8 years, but have only been serious/consistent for the past 1 1/2 years.

Yesturday was my last day of a 6 week cycle of Rebound XT (a cycle in which i increased my overall lean bodymass and strength substantially). I was asked to try out ActivaTE as an "inbetween" cycle supplement by Sldgehmr. This 4 week cycle of ActivaTE started today and will be followed with another 6 week cycle of Rebound XT. I will do my best to express to you my experience with ActivaTE, and update this log regularly.

Currently I am on a 4 day split:
Day 1: Legs and Calves
Day 2: Chest and abs
REST Day
Day 3: Back and Traps
Day 4: Shoulder and Arms
REST Day
REST Day

Supplements:
Multivitamin
Fish Oil jell-caps
The Total EFA
ON's 100% Whey
Creatine (But i am off it for the duration of the ActivaTE)

---------------------------------

Day 1: 06/14/05

Didn't get much sleep last night. Took my first dose of Activate [10 pills of activate, 4 fish oil caps, and 1 multivitamin(15 pills total)] with breakfast this morning at around 6:50am. The recommended dosage on the bottle is 5 pills 4 times a day (20 pills total). I asked Robboe if i could cut the dosage down to 10 pills 2 times a day and he said it was fine, but the recommended dossage was the ideal.

Nothing to report about the Activate yet, but it is only day one, and i've only taken one dose thus far. I would like to note that about 20 minutes after taking the activate, my lower back and right hip joint was sore for some odd reason. We'll see if this is still a factor in the next couple of weeks.

As far as "burnt-tasting" burps go, i had some earlier this morning even though i took the ActivaTE with a meal. To make things worst, the normal fish burp now became a burnt fish burp. lol. It's ok though; it doesn't really bother me.

Today is a rest day, so i'll report back tomarrow.

Robboe,
When you see this: Would it be ok to split the dosage into 3 doses. For instance, 5 pills in the morning, 5 in the afternoon, and 10 at night (all with meals)?

Robboe
06-15-2005, 02:23 AM
It shirley would. :)

david4zero8
06-15-2005, 07:48 AM
Day 2: 06/15/05

I had no trouble sleeping last night. Sleep was actually really REALLY deep. Throughout the day yesturday, after taking my doses of ActivaTE, i did notice feeling a lot warmer then usual. I woke up a couple of times stratching myself last night. I remember the same thing happening the first couple of days on Rebound XT also. I did notice a nice "pump"/ feeling after taking each dose, especially the two pm doses. I usually react to a product fairly quickly, so i'm not suprised.

Today is leg day so i'll report back after my workout later this evening.

Morning weight today is 206lbs.

david4zero8
06-15-2005, 06:13 PM
Well i literally just got done working out (i workout at home in my garage). Today was leg day as stated in the pervious post. The weight lifted, in terms of poudage remained the same as my last leg workout. What i did notice was after squats, my lower back was extremely PUMPED...almost to the point of feeling a little pain. Weird huh? I mean i normally always feel a slight pump in the lower back after squats, but today it was something different. And again after the first am dose of ActivaTE this morning my lower back was aching for a little bit.

BUT let me tell you; i had, and am still having, a crazy (in a good way) pump in my legs after this normal routine.

Also i'm feeling a lot more "aroused" then usual. I wont go into detail, but when your upper thighs rub together...you get the idea. lol. This is also not normal to me.

I've decided to split my dosage up into 5 pills 4 times a day as recommended on the bottle. So far i've taken two doses: one at around 7am this morning with my breakfast and another with my lunch after i got back from class around 12:45pm.

Well that's enough for me. I'm off to make my post-workout protein shake. It's also time for another dose of ActivaTE.

Edit: Well i just got out of the shower. I'm still noticing shedding, which started during my standalone cycle of RXT.

Robboe
06-16-2005, 03:29 AM
You should see how much of my girlfriend's hair comes out, and yet she still has a full head of very long hair. ;)

david4zero8
06-16-2005, 07:39 AM
You should see how much of my girlfriend's hair comes out, and yet she still has a full head of very long hair. ;)
Yeah i hope it's nothing too big. It's just weird to have it happen all of a sudden.

david4zero8
06-16-2005, 07:43 AM
Day 3: 06/16/05

Morning weight is 206lbs again. Had trouble falling asleep last night, but when i did i was OUT. Though i do not remember my dreams, i recall them being very vivid. I'm making my breakfast as we speak and will be taking my first dose with it. Today is chest and abs. Will report back later.

david4zero8
06-16-2005, 09:06 PM
Day 3 continued...

Just got done lifting. Had absolutely NO energy while working out today. It was just "one of those days" i guess. I had a lot of energy earlier today, but when i got home it was gone. Today was chest and ab day. I went down 5lbs on almost every lift with dumbells compared to last week's workout. I rarely do barbell presses anymore for my chest (trying to even out my chest). I had a nice pump in my chest and abs though. I'm feeling leaner today as well.

The past couple of days i've been feeling really thirsty. I usually drink about 1 1/2 to 2 gallons per day (normal day), but even though i have been getting in more then 2 gallons these past couple of days, i still feel dehydrated.

I felt the sorness in my lower back today again. I guess the last couple of times were not an unrelated incident. After the first dose this morning, i felt the same tightness in my lower as the last couple of days.

I'm so glad tomarrow is an off day. I really need the extra rest. I'm out.

inprogress2
06-17-2005, 10:53 AM
Yeah i hope it's nothing too big. It's just weird to have it happen all of a sudden.

subscribes

could you please keep us updated on the "HAIR" situation. this is very important to me. I picked a ph cycle for no hairloss so im not gonna lose my hair pct or using this as a stand alone.

david4zero8
06-17-2005, 12:25 PM
subscribes

could you please keep us updated on the "HAIR" situation. this is very important to me. I picked a ph cycle for no hairloss so im not gonna lose my hair pct or using this as a stand alone.
Will do. As of today, i'm still noticing like one of two strands of hair. It seems to have gotten a little better after i switched over to ActivaTE. But it is too early to tell. We'll see how it goes after the 4 weeks.

david4zero8
06-17-2005, 12:29 PM
Day 4: 06/17/05

Today is my off day.

Yesturday was a little weird. After taking my final dose of ActivaTE for that day, around 10pm, i was feeling tired but i was not able to sleep.

I just took my first dose of ActivaTE 15 minutes ago with my breakfast. The tingling sensation i have reported the past couple of days after taking ActivaTE, i'm feeling again right at this moment. I'm out.

Oh yeah, my knees and shoulders have been a been a bit more sore lately.

inprogress2
06-17-2005, 01:06 PM
Will do. As of today, i'm still noticing like one of two strands of hair. It seems to have gotten a little better after i switched over to ActivaTE. But it is too early to tell. We'll see how it goes after the 4 weeks.

everyone loses a certain amount of hair a day 1 or 2 no big deal

david4zero8
06-17-2005, 01:55 PM
everyone loses a certain amount of hair a day 1 or 2 no big deal
Yeah that's true. But believe me, it was more then one or two the last couple of weeks on RXT. (Not trying to scare anyone; it's just the facts of what was/is happening to me.) Like i said though, everything is looking better since i switched over to ActivaTE. Only time will tell.

david4zero8
06-17-2005, 05:19 PM
Day 4 continued...

I took my second dose around 3pm. It's around 4:11pm my time right now. I'm notcing that my left knee is extremely sore. I have a tingling sensation down the middle of my back. My joints are unusually sore all over. Does ActivaTE suppress estrogen or something? ActivaTE is suppose to bind to the SHBG, therefore "creating" more free T correct? It almost feels like i'm on RXT all over again. (I'm referring to the sore joint feeling while taking a higher dose of RXT.)

Robboe
06-18-2005, 05:55 AM
Nah, ActivaTe won't supress estrogen. But a rise in test may be causing a lowering of cortisol somewhat, which may explain why you're feeling soreness.

david4zero8
06-18-2005, 09:33 PM
Nah, ActivaTe won't supress estrogen. But a rise in test may be causing a lowering of cortisol somewhat, which may explain why you're feeling soreness.
That could be it. My joints are feeling extremely sore.

Day 5: 06/18/05

Just got done working out. Today was back and trap day. I took a dose of ActivaTE before my workout today. I had a lot of aggression doing my workout today. Bent over row went up by 10lbs. BUT, I'm feeling really worn out. (It might be time to take a week off from trainning soon. I'll probably take a week off after i finish the ActivaTE.)

For some reason, i just cant seem to get 8hrs of sleep. While on ActivaTE, when i sleep i'm OUT. But if i wake up for some reason in the middle of the night, i cant seem to fall back asleep as easily. I'm feeling hungrier throughtout the day as well along.

Tomarrow is shoulder and arms day. I'm out.

david4zero8
06-19-2005, 01:48 AM
It's 12:40am right now. My right shoulder, where the trap meets the collar bone, is killing me. There's a sharp pain right at that point. As of right now tomarrow's shoulder and arm day is a no go. I've had a history of pulling my traps, so i'm going to play it safe this time. I think i will take a week off and see how it goes from there.

Robboe,
should i still continue the use of ActivaTE during my week off? Thanks.

Robboe
06-19-2005, 04:14 AM
Yes, still take it.

I'd like to point out here, that increased aggression (from increase in test), sore joints (likely from lowering cortisol from increase in test) and insomnia (increase in test stimulating your CNS and preventing you from sleeping) are indicating to me that you are a very responsive user.

Have you noticed any increase in acne?

If the joint pain is really bad, may i suggest you drop your dose down to 10-15 caps for a few days to see if they get better?

david4zero8
06-19-2005, 11:26 PM
Yes, still take it.

I'd like to point out here, that increased aggression (from increase in test), sore joints (likely from lowering cortisol from increase in test) and insomnia (increase in test stimulating your CNS and preventing you from sleeping) are indicating to me that you are a very responsive user.

Have you noticed any increase in acne?

If the joint pain is really bad, may i suggest you drop your dose down to 10-15 caps for a few days to see if they get better?
I didn't see that you replied to my thread. For some reason i didn't get an email about it today.

Acutally i usually do respond rather well to most products. I have noticed an increase of acne on my face; also noticed a couple of zits around the scalp of my head.

My left knee is still rather sore. My right shoulder and trap area still has pain so i did not go ahead with my workout as stated in the previous post. I will continue with my plans to take a week off from training.

I'll drop the dosage down over the next couple of days and see what happens.

david4zero8
06-20-2005, 01:19 PM
Day 7: 06/20/05

Took my morning dose of ActivaTE this morning with my breakfast. I'm going to be cutting my daily dose to 15 caps ED for the next couple of days on the recommendations of Robboe.

My shoulder/trap area is still bothering me. Other then that, nothing new to report.

david4zero8
06-21-2005, 01:27 PM
Day 8: 06/21/05

I only got 3hrs of sleep last night, which is not helping at all for the recovery of my shoulder area. I'm feeling a little irritable right now. I took my morning dose of ActiavTE this morning at 6:50am with my breafast and the normal assorment of fish oil caps and multi-vitamin.

I did a reduced dose of 15 caps yesturday. Although my right trap/shoulder area i still bothering, the aching around my body is not as intense as when i was dosing at 20 caps ED. I will be continuing the 15 cap ED dose for the next couple of days.

Robboe,
When i was dosing at 20 caps ED i divided the 4 does evenly throughout the day, every 3-4 hours. Now that i'm dosing only 15 caps divided 3 times per day, what should the time interval of dosing be? Or does it not really matter? Thanks.

Robboe
06-22-2005, 04:38 AM
do 5 caps x3/day, as evenly as you can.

david4zero8
06-22-2005, 01:13 PM
Day 9: 06/22/05

Current weight is 209lbs.

I took my first dose of RXT this morning with breafast with the usual assortment of pills. I got some decent sleep last night, about 7.5hrs. Even though i got almost 8hrs of sleep, i was dead tired in class today.

Nothing new to report as far as acne or sorness goes. My left knee is still sore. My shoulder and trap area is feeling better so i'll be good to go next week and will be resuming my workouts at that time.

Shedding has gotten a lot better now that i've stopped the RXT and am on ActivaTE. I just heard about the RXT recall yesturday, and am a wondering if that had anything to do with my shedding problem? The "underdosed" RXT worked really well for me, as far as strength and lean muscle gain goes, so i can't even imagine how well the "full-strength" version of RXT will workout.

I usually feel really pumped after taking the dose of ActivaTE. I'm still on 5 pills 3 times per day and do not feel the really intense back "ache"/pump. When would be a good time to switch back to the regular ActivaTE does of 5 pills 4 times per day?

Robboe
06-23-2005, 03:50 AM
Give it 3-5 days.

david4zero8
06-23-2005, 12:49 PM
Give it 3-5 days.
Sounds good. Thanks.

Day 10: 06/23/05

Took my morning dose with breakfast around 7am, but ended up going back to bed because i wasnt feeling too well. Last night throughout the night i had stomach cramps, something that never happens to me. The only thing that changed last night was i had a protein shake, along with my last dose of ActivaTE, and my 1tbsp of EFA about an hour and a half before bed with no real meal. I usually eat something (real food) along with the above supplements as my last meal before bed.

Since i've been taking ActivaTE, i've noticed i have become unusually constipated. I've been also feeling really depressed the last couple of days, from a reason unknown to me (nothing has changed in my life) while on the ActivaTE. I know depression is a symptom of low test, because i had depression and other symptoms associated with low test before my last cycle of RXT, (the RXT helped a lot, funny since it did not have an active ingredient) but out of no where it has come back. I just wanted to make a note of that.

Other then that, i'm still on 15 pills per day and will be continuing with the lower dose for the following 3-5 days as recommended by Robboe.

Robboe
06-24-2005, 03:39 AM
A lot of people are noting desired results from RXT despite having a bottle from the bad batch.

david4zero8
06-24-2005, 06:13 PM
Day 11: 06/24/05

I've taken two doses today so far. I'm getting a little more acne on my face, on my chest, and around my neck. My entire body still looks fuller when looking in the mirror. Other then that, nothing new to report. I can't wait to get back in the gym next week. The time off from the gym has really helped me recover. I'm out.

david4zero8
06-25-2005, 01:41 PM
Day 12: 06/25/05

Took my first dose of ActivaTE at 12pm today with "breakfast." I got some really good sleep last night. The best sleep i had in a while actually. Woke up a couple of times in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, but was able to fall back asleep right away.

Woke up feeling pretty pumped physically. My mind is clear; everthing is good. I'm noticing more acne around my shoulders and arms. I can't wait to get back into the gym.

david4zero8
06-26-2005, 11:24 PM
Day 13: 06/26/05

It's around 10:20pm and i just took my last dose of ActivaTE a couple of minutes ago. A weird thing just happened. While i was burping, this hot white puff of smoke came out of my mouth. NO JOKE. It didnt just happen once. It happened THREE times. The burp had a different taste this time as well. The taste was a lot stronger then usual.

Robboe, has this ever happened to you?

Robboe
06-27-2005, 12:55 PM
Only with ALA caps LOL.

I had a dry mouth and didn't wash it down with water. It got stuck in mouth and the cap must have disolved in my throat. I burped and poofed out a little cloud of smoke. :)

david4zero8
06-27-2005, 03:29 PM
Only with ALA caps LOL.

I had a dry mouth and didn't wash it down with water. It got stuck in mouth and the cap must have disolved in my throat. I burped and poofed out a little cloud of smoke. :)
That might have been it. Though my mouth was not dry, I was feeling really full, i just had 1tbsp of EFA prior to the dose of ActivaTE, and i felt heart-burn coming on. I had to burp, an poof, a cloud of smoke. lol.

Day 14: 06/27/05

Today was my first day back in the gym. I just got done doing legs. I was a tiny bit weaker today compared to my lifts from the last time i worked out, but that's pretty normal for me when i take a week off. My mind was a little cloudy during my workout. That's also pretty normal for me coming back from a week off.

I think i will go back to the recommended dosage of 5 caps 4 times a day, 20 caps total per day.

Acne has not increased. My left knee still aches, but it seems to be the tendons around the knee cap that aches. Shedding is not as bad as when i was on the last couple weeks of RXT. A few smalls strands here and there as of right now.

I did not mention this before, but during my RXT cycle i felt my prostate hypertrophy. Urination was a little difficult when the RXT dosage was high. When i started this cycle of ActivaTE, and of right now, urination is still a little difficult. I'm thinking about taking Saw Palmetto, but i'll do it after this cycle of ActivaTE is over. I'm out.

david4zero8
06-28-2005, 02:58 PM
Day 15: 06/28/05

I had a hard time falling asleep last night because i was feeling extremely warm. I only got about 5 hrs of sleep. Yesturday was my first day back in the "gym," and also my first day back to the regular dosing of 5 caps 4 times a day.

Today is chest and ab day. Will report back later.

david4zero8
06-28-2005, 11:07 PM
Day 15 Continued...

Just got done working out. Today was chest and ab day. Felt good during the workout. My left shoulder was aching for a little bit during inclined dumbell flies. All around i was a bit weaker (strength wise) today compared to my last chest workout, but my mind was clear. I'm sure extra sleep would have helped a lot during my workout. My summer course ends in two weeks and i'll be able to sleep in then. I can't wait.

I will be taking my last dose of ACT after my shower and before bed. I'm out.

Addition: After coming out of the shower, i noticed i have an increase in acne all around my chest and around my traps.

Robboe
06-29-2005, 07:16 AM
I got increased acne too.

david4zero8
06-29-2005, 01:47 PM
Day 16: 06/29/05

Today is my off day. I got a decent amount of sleep last night, roughly 6.5 hrs. I'm feeling a little tired, but that is to be expected. At least my mind is clear. Other then that, nothing really new to report. Tomarrow is Back and Trap day. I'm out.

david4zero8
06-30-2005, 01:46 PM
Day 17: 06/30/05

I've taken two doses today so far. One in the morning around 7am with breakfast, and a dose about 20 minutes ago with lunch. I had night-sweats last night for some reason. I have more acne on my face, and the acne that is on my chest now reaches down to my upper ab area. I'm tired as usual.

Today is Back and Trap day. I'll report back later.

david4zero8
06-30-2005, 09:31 PM
Day 17 Continued...

Man i had an AMAZING back workout just right now. My bent-over rows and deadlift went up 10lbs. I had enegry throughout the session. My garage was extremely HOT, but i still had a good workout.

The only bad part was i ended up slightly pulling my right shoulder/trap area yet again. It's so d@mn frustrating. It's an injury that just keeps on coming back. It gets pulled when i do heavy trap movements (that's the reason why i do higher reps and lower weight for traps now), and heavy deadlifts.

Other then that, the workout was great. My mind was clear and i was focused throughout.

I am noticing a few more extra strands of hair here and there though. As stated in the pervious post, acne has also increased. Tomarrow is shoulders and arms day. I'm out.

Robboe
07-01-2005, 06:50 AM
Binding SHBG also boosts thyroid so that explains the increased temp. It also means you can get away with a bit extra calories too.

david4zero8
07-01-2005, 12:40 PM
Day 18: 07/01/05

Took my morning dose at around 10:30 with breakfast. I slept well last night. I did not have hard time falling asleep. Today is Shoulder and Arms day. My right Trap area near the collar bone is still hurting so i will be taking it extremely easy today in the gym (my garage). Will report back after the workout.

david4zero8
07-01-2005, 02:38 PM
Day 18 Continued...

Just got done working out. I also just took my second dose of ACT. My workout went great. I felt strong on all exercises, had great energy throughout, and my mind was clear and focused. My shoulder was bothering me some, but i made sure to keep my form super strict and it allowed me to get through the workout.

A couple more white heads popped up on my face this morning. Other then that, nothing new to report. I have two days off before my next workout. I'm out.

david4zero8
07-02-2005, 01:29 PM
Day 19: 07/02/05

Took my morning dose with breakfast around 10:30am. The acne on my lower chest/abdominal region is clearing up a bit. But, i'm still noticing new white heads on my face (mostly around the upper lip, around my nose, and around the lower lip/chin region). Nothing really major to report. I'm out.

david4zero8
07-03-2005, 11:57 AM
Day 20: 07/03/04

I had no problem sleeping last night. I had extremely vivid dreams during my REM sleep last night. Because of that, i woke up feeling relaxed and refreshed. The acne around my chest and trap has cleared up a lot. I'm still noticing some white heads around my upper lip. Shedding has remained the same. A couple of strands here and there. Today is another rest day. I'm out.

david4zero8
07-04-2005, 11:12 PM
Day 21: July 4th, 2005

I had a nice little BBQ today with the family. The acne on my chest has basically cleared up, but i'm still noticing new acne on my face. I'm noticing more strands of hair in the mornig as well.

Today was leg day. I ended up hurting my lower back while doing squats. Man when things go bad for me they go bad all the way . I had my 3 rep max on my back, like any other leg day, and went down to squat it. While almost at the bottom, i lost my footing for a little bit but i was able to recover. ( I had too much stuff on my mind at that point and lost focus.) Sometime during this mishap i strained something in my lower right side back. Luckily i was able to recover my footing quick enough and rack the weight.

Looks like i will be out of the gym for the next couple of days. I have finals this week also and i really do not wish to anything that would risk the chance of me not being able to sit in a chair to do my finals. I will continue with the ACT as usual, but will be out of the gym. I'm out.

david4zero8
07-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Day 22: 07/05/05

I had no trouble sleeping last night besides the pains coming from my lower back/hip region from rolling around in bed last night. I've taken 3 doses of ACT today so far. I did not notice much shedding today. The acne around my chest area has basically cleared up. I did wake up with new white heads on my face though. My lower back/hip area is still killing so i wont be seeing the gym for a couple of days. I'm out.

david4zero8
07-06-2005, 05:15 PM
Day 23: 07/06/05

I've taken two doses of ACT so far today. I had no trouble sleeping last night. Acne has stayed the same. Shedding is the same. Nothing really major to report.

Robboe
07-07-2005, 03:15 AM
Any noticeable increases in strength?

david4zero8
07-07-2005, 11:56 AM
Any noticeable increases in strength?
To be honest with you no not really (not nearly as much as i was making on RXT). I've noticed that i was able to keep consistent with my lifts as far as strength, something that i was not able to do before the RXT and Rebound. I feel more energetic throughout the day, something not so before the use of RXT and Rebound.

It's just unfortunate that i had (have) to take two weeks off from lifting during my test of ACT. I have the feeling that i would have made some nice gains with it.

Edit:

Day 24: 07/07/05

I had no trouble sleeping last night. I'm still getting some new white heads on my face. The acne around my chest and upper abs have all just about cleared up. Shedding has not increased, but i am still shedding.

Today was my final for the summer course i was taking so i'll have time to get in a good 8hrs of sleep everday until summer ends. My back is still killing me (from the injury) and hopefully the extra rest will help in recovery. I believe next week will be my last week using ACT, so hopefully i can get back into the gym by then and give you a good final review of the product. I'm out.

david4zero8
07-08-2005, 12:20 PM
Day 25: 07/08/05

Morning weight is 210.5lbs.

I had no trouble sleeping last night. I've taken one dose of ACT so far today with breakfast. The acne on my face is clearing up just a bit. Shedding remains the same. I have noticed my mind being clearer while on ACT. My lower back/hip area is still aching, but it's getting better day by day. I should be able to hit the gym sometime next week. I'm out.

david4zero8
07-09-2005, 01:34 PM
Day 26: 07/09/05

I had no trouble sleeping last night. I woke up with a couple more white heads on my face. Shedding seems to be getting a little worse. I'm noticing a noticeable increase of hair on my shirts. When i woke up this morning, my entire body looked fuller. I'm out.

david4zero8
07-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Day 26 Continued...

Well i just got done doing chest and abs. I was feeling pretty good so i decided to get in a workout. Man, it was one of the best chest workouts i've had in a while. For the past couple of months i have been using dumbells for my chest movements, but today i went back to the good o'barbell. It felt great. I had an enormous amount of energy working out, my mind was clear, and every lift felt good. All in all, great workout.

I am a little concerned about the shedding though. It is getting a bit worst. As stated earlier, i am also getting more acne on my face. I'm going to take two days off; if my back feels good after the two days, i might be able to get in a leg day next week. I'm out.

david4zero8
07-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Day 27: 07/10/05

I had no trouble sleeping. Woke up with a few more white heads on my face. Other then that, nothing major to report.

CHUCK DIESEL
07-11-2005, 11:20 AM
Day 26 Continued...

I am a little concerned about the shedding though. It is getting a bit worst. As stated earlier, i am also getting more acne on my face. .

I thought I read this entire log but must have missed something. What are you shedding? I thought you were "shedding" bodyfat. Also when you make the post about white heads on your face, are they different from the day (or days) before? Are you feeling aggressive or more defensive in certain situations like arguments? Not aggressive like in terms of higher cortisol levels which is more of an anxiety, stressed out felling. Aggressive like you fell like smashing bugs.

david4zero8
07-11-2005, 11:37 AM
I thought I read this entire log but must have missed something. What are you shedding? I thought you were "shedding" bodyfat. Also when you make the post about white heads on your face, are they different from the day (or days) before? Are you feeling aggressive or more defensive in certain situations like arguments? Not aggressive like in terms of higher cortisol levels which is more of an anxiety, stressed out felling. Aggressive like you fell like smashing bugs.
I actually mean shedding as in hair loss shedding (like seeing strands of hair on your shoulders after a shower or on your t-shirts). When i make the post about white heads, i actually do mean i see an increase in white heads on my face compared to the last day. The past week or so i have noticed more of an increase in acne on my face, about the same time i increased my dosage back to the recommended dosage of 5 caps 4 times a day. As stated earlier, i respond really well to products.

I'm a very aggressive person naturally. Depending on the situation, i do feel more aggressive though. I can't really explain it.

Before taking this product, and the RXT before it, i can honestly say i was feeling very lethargic throughout the day. Most of the time i didn't, and couldn't get myself out of bed. I would have absolutely ZERO energy throughout the day. After taking the product(s) my mind has been a lot clearer in general and my energy level has increased substantially. Then again before taking these products i had all the common symptoms of low-test as stated in the RXT thread.

david4zero8
07-11-2005, 02:36 PM
Day 28: 07/11/05

I took my morning dose around 10am today with breakfast. A few pimples around my jaw line has began to sprout up. The acne around my chest has returned also. My joints are feeling a little sore today. I find it a little difficult to focus mentally today. I also feel very easily irritated today.

On the positive side, my entire body feels tight. My muscles are slightly more "pumped" then usual.

Today is a rest day. I was planning to do legs tomarrow, but my lower back/high region is still aching. I was doing a couple body weight squats earlier to see where i'm at as far as recovery. It was a little difficult. I'll see how i'm feeling tomarrow. I'm out.

david4zero8
07-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Day 29: 07/12/05

I just got done working legs and calves. I can't stomach a PWO shake right now so i'm taking the time to type an entry right now. It was crazy hot in my garage during the workout. I literally almost passed out during the middle of my exercises. I do standing calf raises as my last exercise- It was to the point where i had to take 20 minutes off between sets to recompose myself.

Other then just about passing out, i had a pretty good workout. My squat was down about 25lbs (my back is still somewhat sore), leg extensions and hamstring leg curls were both down about 10lbs. I threw in front squats today as well for the first time. It's a great exercise, but i couldn't get pass 135lbs because the weight felt heavy on my front delts.

I'm feeling rather lean today. My entire body is tight. My joints are still a bit sore. Acne is pretty much the same as yesturday. I'm still losing a couple of strands of hair here and there. Body weight is around 211.5lbs this morning. That's it for now. I'm out.

Edit: I just got out of the shower not too long ago. Man i have some serious pizza face going on. lol.

Robboe
07-13-2005, 04:44 AM
The heat right now is knocking 2-3 reps off my lifts right now. Strength is still there, but endurance is surely not.

CHUCK DIESEL
07-13-2005, 07:03 AM
Day 29: 07/12/05
It was crazy hot in my garage during the workout. I literally almost passed out during the middle of my exercises.

I would get a wall mart fan and put it in there or keep the door open to the house.

david4zero8
07-13-2005, 10:18 PM
I would get a wall mart fan and put it in there or keep the door open to the house.
Thanks for the advice. I actually am using a fan in my garage right now. The windows and door leading into the garage from my house are left open, and i even leave the garage door slightly open (can't leave it open all the way becaue i live across the street from the park and i don't people seeing all my equipment).
__________________________________________________ _____________

Day 30: 07/13/05

I just got done doing chest and abs. I tried to get my workout in earlier today in the afternoon but it was yet another hot day. The workout went great. My working set of bb flat benches went up about 5lbs.

I feel lean again today. Today the middle of my back started aching for some reason. I had the runs for the entire day, which really sucked. I think the two can be related because when I have the runs, I have the tendency to get a little dehydrated. When i'm dehydrated my back is usually the first thing to act up. I also have a slight headache right now. Acne is about the same as yesturday. Pretty much white head city.

I was sitting with my shirt off watching some tv earlier today and just about every 10-15 minutes a strand of hair would just fall onto my shoulders out of nowhere. I thought it was a bug landing on my shoulder at first, but it turned out to be a strand of hair. I think i have a two or three day supply left of ACT because i was taking 15 caps a day for a couple of days. That's it for now. I'm out.

david4zero8
07-13-2005, 10:20 PM
The heat right now is knocking 2-3 reps off my lifts right now. Strength is still there, but endurance is surely not.
Hey Robboe, i'm glad to see you're safe over there in London.

Robboe
07-14-2005, 04:22 AM
I'm fine. In fact, i'm so fine i'm 400 miles from London in Newcastle. ;)

What is it with you American's thinking that you can walk the circumference of the UK within a few hours? I was gonna meet up with Loki while he was in Cambridge earlier this year, but he thought he could literally get a bus up here within half an hour lol (coaches take 4-5 hours).

david4zero8
07-14-2005, 12:19 PM
What is it with you American's thinking that you can walk the circumference of the UK within a few hours? I was gonna meet up with Loki while he was in Cambridge earlier this year, but he thought he could literally get a bus up here within half an hour lol (coaches take 4-5 hours).
HAHA Yea very typical. Sorry for being a little ignorant, but either way i'm glad to see "you're 4-hours-away-ok." lol.
__________________________________________________ _

Day 31: 07/14/05

I woke up with only one new white head on my face. The last couple of days i've been waking up with around 5 or 6. I'm feeling really lean right now. My muscles feel full. My morning body weights is 210lbs. I'm feeling very dry right now. I have that feeling like i'm about to get sick (you know that funny feeling you get at the bottom of your throat when you're about to be stricken down with something; that's the feeling). I woke up with the runs again. I have no idea what is going on. I had no trouble sleeping last night, but it was a little difficult getting up.

Today is my rest day so i'll report back tomarrow.

david4zero8
07-15-2005, 11:41 AM
Day 32: 07/15/05

I had the worst sleep last night. It was extremely difficult trying to fall asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night with an itch throughout my body. I've experienced the same reaction the first couple of days on RXT also. Morning weight is 212lbs (no food in the stomach, after using the restroom). The acne on my face seems to be clearing up again, which is a really good sign to me.

I counted my ACT caps yesturday; today is OFFICIALY my last day of ACT. I will be doing a Back and Trap workout later on today. Will report back later.

Robboe
07-15-2005, 11:46 AM
So you're up 5lbs in like 4 weeks?

david4zero8
07-15-2005, 12:06 PM
So you're up 5lbs in like 4 weeks?
At the start i was more around 206.5 then 207lbs. Yup it looks that way, a good solid 5 lbs in 4 weeks. I will be taking my final measurements and BF% either tonight or tomarrow, depending on what time i get my workout in (seeing that if i'm pumped it would skew my numbers).

david4zero8
07-15-2005, 11:28 PM
Day 32 Continued...

I just got done working out. I had a lot of agression in the gym today. I just literally wanted to throw things around. I must say though, i truly hate working out this late at night, but it was just too hot in the afternoon. My deadlifts went down a couple of reps. That is to be expected seeing how i messed up my lower back a week ago. My entire back is pumped right now. All around it was a pretty good workout.

Tomarrow will be my final entry. I'm out.

Robboe
07-16-2005, 05:11 AM
At the start i was more around 206.5 then 207lbs. Yup it looks that way, a good solid 5 lbs in 4 weeks. I will be taking my final measurements and BF% either tonight or tomarrow, depending on what time i get my workout in (seeing that if i'm pumped it would skew my numbers).

Awesome! The best thing about this is that there is no PCT required (and no cost for PCT) and you should retain all your gains when you finish the product.

david4zero8
07-16-2005, 04:39 PM
Beginning weight: 206.5-207lbs
Today's weight: 212lbs

Beginning *BF%: 15.9%
Today's BF%: 16.01% (Take in mind i do ZERO cardio and i had to take a good 1 1/2 weeks off from training)

Beginning Chest: 46"
Today's: 45"

Beginning Neck: 18 1/4"
Today's: 18"

Beginning Biceps (Right - Left): 16 1/4" - 16 1/6"
Today's: 16 7/16" - 16 1/4"

Beginning Thigh (Right - Left): 24 3/4" - 24 3/8"
Today's: 25" - 24 1/2"

Beginning Calves (Right - Left): 15 3/4" - 15 3/8"
Today's: 16" - 15 5/8"

Beginning Waist: 37 1/2" (That's where i seem to be storing most of my BF)
Today's: 36 1/2"

__________________________________________________ _____________

Well there you have it. The final numbers from my 32 day cycle of ActivaTE (Beta Version). Overall I am very pleased with the results. I've gained 5lbs of body weight while keeping my BF% almost the same. I lost an inch around my waist (I'm really surprised about this). While taking the ActivaTE my mood has been well. My mind has been clear throughout the cycle, and i had good energy throughout the day.

The only slight negatives i would like to note are the flair ups of my acne towards the beginning and end of the cycle, but that is to be expected when supplementing with any test booster. Also, my shedding (slight hair loss) did continue during my ACT cycle (which started roughly 3 weeks into my previous RXT cycle). I'm guessing, and this is just a guess, it has/had to do with the conversion of DHT.

From my experience with both RXT and ACT, i believe you can see nice gains from either product used as a standalone, or the combination of the two as a NHA stack. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Robboe and Sldghmr for giving me the opportunity to test the ACT. It was a nice experience. And that's it for me. Feel free to post questions and or comments. I'm out. Peace.

*Body Fat was measured using a 7 point skin fold caliper test.

Robboe
07-17-2005, 04:05 AM
I'm not suprised your stomach went down given bound-SHBG's effect on promoting thyroid levels.

Any idea how you managed to drop an inch from your chest? (the same effect maybe?) Does your chest look leaner?

david4zero8
07-17-2005, 11:23 AM
Any idea how you managed to drop an inch from your chest? (the same effect maybe?) Does your chest look leaner?
That really surprised me also. My chest does look a lot leaner and toner.

Robboe
07-18-2005, 03:40 AM
Awesome.

david4zero8
07-26-2005, 03:59 PM
Last bump for this thread.