PDA

View Full Version : Friend on SD!!

LIFT_R4Life
06-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Im 15 years old right now and have been BBing for about two years.One of my friends, Bobby has just ordered some SuperDrol and Rebound XT from BBing.com. He says its perfectly safe for him to use and nothing will happen. I think hes prolly gonna end up in the hospital. What do u guys think. He's 16 5' 9" and around 195 lbs.

CaGray88
06-11-2005, 03:35 PM
Im 15 years old right now and have been BBing for about two years.One of my friends, Bobby has just ordered some SuperDrol and Rebound XT from BBing.com. He says its perfectly safe for him to use and nothing will happen. I think hes prolly gonna end up in the hospital. What do u guys think. He's 16 5' 9" and around 195 lbs.

I doubt he will end up in the hospital but saying it's perfectly safe for him is completely wrong.

heavylifter954
06-11-2005, 03:37 PM

i think u should get off the ****1n superdrol u idiot.

LIFT_R4Life
06-11-2005, 03:40 PM
Uh i wasnt lying when i said it was my friend
im 5' 11" and 207 lbs. And i take CEE, ON Whey, Muscle milk.

I 4give you tho, it does sound a lil odd.

LIFT_R4Life
06-11-2005, 03:46 PM
CaGray88,
Do you think he'll have any perminate damage from the SD. Cuz if i need to i go to his house and flush all that **** down the toliet. LOL. But seriously i think i need to warn him.

TacticalNuke
06-11-2005, 03:51 PM
CaGray88,
Do you think he'll have any perminate damage from the SD. Cuz if i need to i go to his house and flush all that **** down the toliet. LOL. But seriously i think i need to warn him.

If all he uses is RXT for PCT then he'll probably have some problems, yes. Let's see, screwed up liver, testicular damage, heart damage, elevated lipid profiles, endochrine system...

LIFT_R4Life
06-11-2005, 03:56 PM
ok thanx alot, i cant stand all these kids who just want to look like Cutler and Coleman. It wont happen without Gear or INSANE genetics. I dont have either so i just work hard and do the best i can. But thanx again for the info.

ShadowOne
06-11-2005, 03:59 PM
If all he uses is RXT for PCT then he'll probably have some problems, yes. Let's see, screwed up liver, testicular damage, heart damage, elevated lipid profiles, endochrine system...

I've never heard of RXT having acute toxicity. In fact, RXT is a derivative of exemestane (Aromasin) which has been shown to be non-toxic in human clinical trials published in accredited science journals.

THEONEishere
06-11-2005, 04:21 PM
ok thanx alot, i cant stand all these kids who just want to look like Cutler and Coleman. It wont happen without Gear or INSANE genetics. I dont have either so i just work hard and do the best i can. But thanx again for the info.

I cant stand all these kids..... LMAO Your 15, it must be nice to be so old and wise at 15

TacticalNuke
06-11-2005, 04:27 PM
I've never heard of RXT having acute toxicity. In fact, RXT is a derivative of exemestane (Aromasin) which has been shown to be non-toxic in human clinical trials published in accredited science journals.

I was talking about the SD. The RXT is about as good as taking sawdust as far as good PCT is concerned.

CaGray88
06-11-2005, 04:28 PM
He needs stuff to keep his lipids in check....doubt he knows about that. He should be using Nolva at least for pct imo. He shouldn't take it.

heavylifter954
06-11-2005, 04:55 PM
go to gnc buy something with around the amount of pills superdril has that harmless. like a small dose vitamin or mineral take the sd out pt the other thing in do the same with the rebound. then sell the sd and xt to get the money you spent back....... problem solved

CaGray88
06-11-2005, 04:57 PM
go to gnc buy something with around the amount of pills superdril has that harmless. like a small dose vitamin or mineral take the sd out pt the other thing in do the same with the rebound. then sell the sd and xt to get the money you spent back....... problem solved

lol, get some creatine caps...looks just like sd.

cubbybear
06-11-2005, 07:00 PM
What did he do, borrow his mom's credit card to order online? Does she know about this? He probably won't listen to you, but it's good you're concerned about your friend. Maybe you should have a talk with his parents. He won't like it but it's for his own good.

Nathan1
06-11-2005, 09:19 PM
I was talking about the SD. The RXT is about as good as taking sawdust as far as good PCT is concerned.

LOL...whatever you say man.

Nathan1
06-11-2005, 09:20 PM
lol, get some creatine caps...looks just like sd.

i've had some creatine caps before and they were ALOT bigger than the SD caps.

kendog
06-11-2005, 09:22 PM
He's still growing... Does he not care how his penis develops?!?!

Simon Keller
06-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Annnnnd you now on my ignore list...

NJC03
06-11-2005, 10:11 PM
LOL hes prolly taking the dosage they recommend too on bb.com. If you're friend wont stop at least try to help him do it as safely as possible for a teen.

gump
06-12-2005, 12:36 PM

comparing SD to sawdust....wtf it works, but yeah nolva is the best for u and ur body and hmmm u just joined this month and think u know everything......i don't think so

chrisap
06-12-2005, 12:45 PM

I think should tell your friend (you) to stop. I.E. stop taking SD you idiot.

There are so many posts of this type : "Yeah my friend is taking this (insert PH), i have told him not too blah blah blah, oh yeah by the way will he be alright if he does this or that PCT, and he is (insert stats)".

The thread quality in this forum in particular gets more dire every day.

Ikaika
06-12-2005, 12:46 PM
get this man some Nolva!

TacticalNuke
06-12-2005, 12:55 PM
comparing SD to sawdust....wtf it works, but yeah nolva is the best for u and ur body and hmmm u just joined this month and think u know everything......i don't think so

As most every member who knows anything about Superdrol will attest, you shouldn't run RXT alone for SD PCT. I don't think you know everything.

It's not just Nolva you need. You need Milk Thistle, as well as a host of other liver-sparing agents.

Sure, if you just want to get big and then (hopefully) have your nuts return to normal, run SD with RXT. If you actually want your cholesterol back to normal and would like your liver to last as long as the rest of your body, you need something more.

LIFT_R4Life
06-12-2005, 02:43 PM
Thanx to all of you that have given good tips, and for the cheese d**ks that think its me, well think w/e you want to.

RepubCarrier
06-12-2005, 02:51 PM
As most every member who knows anything about Superdrol will attest, you shouldn't run RXT alone for SD PCT. I don't think you know everything.

It's not just Nolva you need. You need Milk Thistle, as well as a host of other liver-sparing agents.

Sure, if you just want to get big and then (hopefully) have your nuts return to normal, run SD with RXT. If you actually want your cholesterol back to normal and would like your liver to last as long as the rest of your body, you need something more.

SD doesn't tax the liver very much (as methyls go), and running milk thistle during PCT doesn't do much of anything. During the cycle it may help. I wouldn't say you "need" liver protectorants.

Sledge, who brought both RXT and Superdrol to the market, finds no problem with using RXT as PCT for superdrol. Since it is a steroidal AI, it allows for the production of cholesterol (i.e. HDL) and lipid profile recovery.

swoody
06-12-2005, 03:32 PM
your friend is a frekkin idiot. People like him are the majority of the reason ph's got banned in the first place. Tell him thanx for adding to the population of dip#$%$ who put bodybuilding in the govornment's cross-hairs.

LIFT_R4Life
06-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Reps for you Swoody.

In My Eyes
06-12-2005, 03:56 PM

Some of you just don't get it.. SD IS GEAR....

gump
06-12-2005, 09:59 PM
SD doesn't tax the liver very much (as methyls go), and running milk thistle during PCT doesn't do much of anything. During the cycle it may help. I wouldn't say you "need" liver protectorants.

Sledge, who brought both RXT and Superdrol to the market, finds no problem with using RXT as PCT for superdrol. Since it is a steroidal AI, it allows for the production of cholesterol (i.e. HDL) and lipid profile recovery.

ty reps for u tactical thinks he knows everything lol, and to TACTICALNUKE i wasn't saying i knew everything, i was just saying u definately don't. RXT works ur cholesterol will be f*cked up some though do some research man and u can start right here about on what repub is saying.

RepubCarrier
06-12-2005, 10:10 PM
ty reps for u tactical thinks he knows everything lol, and to TACTICALNUKE i wasn't saying i knew everything, i was just saying u definately don't. RXT works ur cholesterol will be f*cked up some though do some research man and u can start right here about on what repub is saying.

Well, to be fair, he said RXT was as good as sawdust after a SD cycle NOT that SD was as good as sawdust. The comment was ridiculous though.

Nolva probably helps lipids recover faster than RXT, but you can still recover while using RXT for PCT. Also, if people want to be anal about liver damage, they should keep in mind that tamoxifen is hepatotoxic and ATD (RXT) is not.

BIGBO10
06-12-2005, 11:11 PM
Since SD is gear(believed by most/many ppl), of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, would SD stunt ones growth plates(shoulders,etc)? I know ALMOST all AAS/Prosteriods/PH's will have this negative effect on those still growing, but would SD? Of course Anavar,Oxavar(MOHN) would not.

31joe31
07-06-2005, 12:45 PM
If all your friend is taking is Superdrol for his cycle and RXT for his PCT, he might not end up in the hospital today...but a few years from now he def will be when his lipid proifile or liver or test levels or something are way messed up beyond belief. Your friend obviously isn't taking SD as serious as he should be. He should treat it as if it was a steroid (and illegal too in this case cuz he is only 16) and do proper research otherwise he will seriously damage his body. Oh and he prob just started bein able to let his little swimmin boys out like what two years ago...I'm sure he will want to be able to do that a year from now. He is too young. I am 20 and I just started a SD cycle and I was extremely worried about it cuz my age is pushing the envelope. However I did the proper research and covered my ass. Don't let your friend do it he will cause some serious damage to himself, oh and thats not counting the damage that all the pissed off responsible users will do to him when he gets SD banned.

Tell ur friend he'll have plenty of time in college to do SD. It will payoff more then because he will be ripped as **** and bangin college hotties (and his junk will still be workin). Thats the best motivation I can give him.

highpower1111
07-06-2005, 01:10 PM

How did he order RXT? Isn't it out of stock?

mr00bill
07-06-2005, 01:28 PM
How did he order RXT? Isn't it out of stock?
this is a very old thread, look at the dates

it was bumped today for no good reason

the_menace
07-06-2005, 01:30 PM
He probably have the faulty batch too and doesn't know about it lol.

Flex Daddy
07-06-2005, 01:35 PM
your friend is a frekkin idiot. People like him are the majority of the reason ph's got banned in the first place. Tell him thanx for adding to the population of dip#$%$ who put bodybuilding in the govornment's cross-hairs.

True That... I must be mean spirited cause I actually want to see kids (not necessarily his friend) go to the hospital for not learning and for being ignorant.

UberBerzerker
07-06-2005, 01:54 PM
this is a very old thread, look at the dates

it was bumped today for no good reason

wtf is wrong with people lately. people keep bumping up old posts where either 1. the guy doesn't/hasn't posted in months or 2. has had all the advice he needs, and they just repeat whats already there.

READ THE DATES GUYS! Jimminy H Crickets, there is no need for the insanity!! Please, make the bad man stop...ase%W#($@#_)$%@OPET>SC?????<MXPSDOIU<>C<CMVS:LJGKS>D<

31joe31
07-06-2005, 01:57 PM
my bad the thread popped up high on my search for some reason...didn't check the dates...my apologies

D-Termine
07-06-2005, 02:16 PM
i see alot of crap in this thread. mainly he should be worried about never growing another inch in his life. his growth plates will close and he will cease to grow. he could very well fuk up his endocrine system and his sexual drive leaving him impotent. who knows. as far as rxt for pct, thats fine. not the best but ok. however he is 16 and that is of more concern than anything as this is a STERIOD

spartanstrength
07-06-2005, 05:03 PM
If he's intent on taking a steroid, tell him to take ergomax. Way fewer sides to deal with. Either way you should do everything in your power to get his ass off the juice.

trunkmonkey
07-06-2005, 05:30 PM
wtf is wrong with people lately. people keep bumping up old posts where either 1. the guy doesn't/hasn't posted in months or 2. has had all the advice he needs, and they just repeat whats already there.

READ THE DATES GUYS! Jimminy H Crickets, there is no need for the insanity!! Please, make the bad man stop...ase%W#($@#_)$%@OPET>SC?????<MXPSDOIU<>C<CMVS:LJGKS>D<

i agree with berzerker. lately i have been seeing way too many posts being brought back after more than a month of inactivity. i cant understand this for the life of me, unless someone is asking for updates on a supplement log. but to just make a little insignificant comment on a post that is months old? these people must also give their opinions in conversations that ended five minutes earlier.

Dr Eggwhite
07-06-2005, 05:32 PM
what the hell is Superdrol? is it used to bulk up or to cut ?

UberBerzerker
07-06-2005, 06:39 PM
YAAY!!! I get to use this again!!! but fo'real, it's a muscle builder, yo.

RepubCarrier
07-06-2005, 07:10 PM
If he's intent on taking a steroid, tell him to take ergomax.

that's not true at all, ergomax is more androgenic. just because your libido remains intact, that doesnt mean that shutdown and other hormonal changes are not occuring within your body.

spartanstrength
07-06-2005, 07:19 PM
True, but I have not seen any reports of it messing up lipid levels like SD.

RepubCarrier
07-06-2005, 10:34 PM
True, but I have not seen any reports of it messing up lipid levels like SD.

ah... well, I'd attribute that more to Mr. Rea *NOT* beta testing anything, or encouraging blood work. It may do the same or worse to lipid profiles, or it might not, but we really don't know. That is, unless someone has done this testing more discretely for it as the compound DMT... either way, the true health consequences of using it have been obscured by ALR.

aspire210
07-07-2005, 12:16 AM
Since SD is gear(believed by most/many ppl), of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, would SD stunt ones growth plates(shoulders,etc)? I know ALMOST all AAS/Prosteriods/PH's will have this negative effect on those still growing, but would SD? Of course Anavar,Oxavar(MOHN) would not.

in THEORY no. GENERALLY, only those steriods which aromatize will cause growth plate closure since, in males atleast, excess estrogen appears to be a signal to the body to close the growth plates. This is a theory though, as there is no definate on what causes growth plate closure and messing with your endocrine system could very well close them anyway. In reality though, if you think you might grow some more than you definately have no buisness using ANY steriod.