PDA

View Full Version : Does Howard Dean want to secretly kill the Democratic Party?

HippieKiller
06-10-2005, 03:25 PM
Dean said last week that a lot of Republicans "have never made an honest living in their lives." The comment sparked a roiling controversy. Some prominent Democrats, including Sen. John Edwards, of North Carolina, criticized Dean for the remark.

Dean said later his comments referred to Republican leaders' lack of action on working-class issues.

In another controversial remark, Dean recently characterized Republicans as "pretty much a white, Christian party."

Is he an idiot or does he just want to drag the Democrats with him? Regardless, I just enjoy watching the Democrats implode.

ratmonkey
06-10-2005, 03:55 PM
having a one party system, though some people here would like that, would be the end of this nation. that would apply to either major party gaining complete dominance.

jake24
06-10-2005, 04:05 PM
as a republican I am a dean fan I hope he keeps it up he is doing a nice job of bringing down his own party.......I think all the democrats in power like dean, kerry,kennedy are so far left and so liberal that they make all democrats look insane but I hate to say it hillary clinton is pretty smart she seems to be moving toward the middle and is watching everything she says and is getting ready for her presidental bid...

MISTERDUDE
06-10-2005, 04:21 PM
The Kennedy-type insane bunch are not as numerous as you might think, outside of the elite media......Dean is just an idiot as can be seen by the way his campain went. That guy doesn't know what to say or what to do.

Right now (and for some time) the dems have been a party without ideas, so its this stuff that is going to hurt them a lot more than it would otherwise.

Illuminati
06-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Dean said last week that a lot of Republicans "have never made an honest living in their lives." The comment sparked a roiling controversy. Some prominent Democrats, including Sen. John Edwards, of North Carolina, criticized Dean for the remark.

Dean said later his comments referred to Republican leaders' lack of action on working-class issues.

In another controversial remark, Dean recently characterized Republicans as "pretty much a white, Christian party."

Is he an idiot or does he just want to drag the Democrats with him? Regardless, I just enjoy watching the Democrats implode.

LMFAO!! hippiekiller... ROFL.. come on now, who is this? bigzeke?