PDA

View Full Version : EC stack hyperactivity

Colin Gilbert
06-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Hi all!

As you may or may not know, that since I have Tourette's Syndrome I am very sensitive to stimulants. I had a great idea which I am pondering. I'd like to ask the people on this board about this:

Are there any supplements I can take to dull the hyperactivity associated with the EC stack?

I am currently taking 5-HTP to cut down the hyperactivity, but it's not 100% effective (although it is manageable... I'm only on 8mg of ephedrine without caffeine, though... I took it to get rid of sinus congestion, and I am considering it to be an experiment.)

Either that, or should I just make a transdermal out of it with some isopropanol, some acetone and some benzyl (completely bypassing the central nervous system)?

Thanks!
Colin

arlowf
06-08-2005, 12:46 PM
You are forgetting something in your transdermal plan... That being DMSO pre-treatment.

Colin Gilbert
06-08-2005, 12:52 PM
You are forgetting something in your transdermal plan... That being DMSO pre-treatment.

Good idea. Thanks for reminding me. :)

arlowf
06-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Probably not what you wanted to hear, but have you tried going the Non-Stimulatory weight loss route? I.E. Sesathin, Melting Point, 7 Keto? Even I would choose to mainly go that route if I could afford it at the moment.

arlowf
06-08-2005, 12:59 PM
And since your wasting your money on CLA, maybe you should drop that and look at some of avant's and designer's supplements. Also, have you heard of the ALCAR and Anarchy stack?

NO POSTING LINKS TO OTHER ONLINE VENDORS!!!

Sixpack
06-08-2005, 02:31 PM
I would not recommend you posting other sites

And since your wasting your money on CLA, maybe you should drop that and look at some of avant's and designer's supplements. Also, have you heard of the ALCAR and Anarchy stack?

Bignbuff
06-08-2005, 04:59 PM
I would not recommend you posting other sites
Me neither

RippedUp
06-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Me neither

And me.