PDA

View Full Version : Ephedrine stack, advice needed.

Biriba
06-07-2005, 02:03 AM
Sup, I am currently on 15%bf at 220, I and to reach 9% or so in 3 months more or less.

I will be going on an ephedrine stack, was planning eph-caffeine, but i cant find caffeine by itself so my question is:

can i take 25mg of ephedrine stacked with a termogenic that contains cafeine (100mg), ala, taurine, carnitine??

also can i add green tea on a daily basis while on the stack?

regarding the cycle i was thinking 25mg ephedrine and 1 termogenic in the morning empty stomach plus another termogenic at 12 before training, cycled at 3 days on, 2 days off.

any suuggestions, advices welcomed.

excalibur
06-07-2005, 04:35 AM
Yes you can stack ephedrine and a termogenic that contains coffeine.
Yes you can also add green tea on a daily basis to the stack

For best fatburning effect u should use 20-25mg ephedrine and 200-250mg coffein twice a day. But start with half that dose the first week or so or else you will have big time trouble with sleeping. Do one morning dose and one before workout

U should use ephedrine and coffeine every day for the fatburning effect, but u can cycle it as u sugested if you just want the pre workout stimuli.

my sugestion for u is 2 capsules termogenics (200mg coffein) + 20-25 mg ephedrine in the morning and 2 capsules termogenic +20-25 mg ephedrine before workout at 12.

gaberox
06-07-2005, 05:17 AM
Sup, I am currently on 15%bf at 220, I and to reach 9% or so in 3 months more or less.

I will be going on an ephedrine stack, was planning eph-caffeine, but i cant find caffeine by itself so my question is:

can i take 25mg of ephedrine stacked with a termogenic that contains cafeine (100mg), ala, taurine, carnitine??

also can i add green tea on a daily basis while on the stack?

regarding the cycle i was thinking 25mg ephedrine and 1 termogenic in the morning empty stomach plus another termogenic at 12 before training, cycled at 3 days on, 2 days off.

any suuggestions, advices welcomed.

I also like to take days off of my ec stack.It seems to kick in much stronger the next day.I usually go 2 on 1 off.I also add green tea and a thermo with an herbal blend to my stack.Works well so far Im also going to add carnitine and synaphrine soon.

Itadienekes
06-07-2005, 05:17 AM
you can find pure caffeine powder on B U L K N U T R I T I O N D O T C O M for very very very cheap. Also, Custom Nutrition Warehouse has pure caffeine poweder.

But yes, stacking the Ephedrine with any kind of "fatburner" pill that already contains caffeine works just as fine. Although I do think that pure caffeine powder acts faster, and you know exactly how much you are getting. I believe that most fatburner pills contain some herb or "natural" stuff that contains caffeine, so you never know exactly how much you are getting.

Green Tea is great, also! Drinking half a gallon of green tea a day helped me reach my daily water intake... I wouldn't be able to drink 1.5 gallons of pure, tasteless water :D But pills work just as fine, if not better.

Bernardo

Flagg3
06-07-2005, 07:36 AM
I will be going on an ephedrine stack, was planning eph-caffeine, but i cant find caffeine by itself

Guess you didn't look very hard, eh?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/caffeine.html

Flagg

pu12en12g
06-07-2005, 08:48 AM
Guess you didn't look very hard, eh?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/caffeine.html

Flagg

LOL

Someone rep him... it won't let me :(

TE
06-07-2005, 09:05 AM
LOL

Someone rep him... it won't let me :(

lol

Done.

excalibur
06-07-2005, 09:08 AM
Done

Biriba
06-09-2005, 06:09 AM
thanks for the info guys,

i cant use those internet sources for caffeine because caffeine alone is illegal in my country, they would stop it in the border

Lonny
06-09-2005, 06:25 AM
thanks for the info guys,

i cant use those internet sources for caffeine because caffeine alone is illegal in my country, they would stop it in the border

Is coffee illegal? just drink a cup with your ephedrine 30-60 mins before workout.

excalibur
06-09-2005, 06:37 AM
If you dont like coffe a bag of tee contains 50-75mg caffein..
If you dont want to drink it hot boil it and cool it down and drink it as ice tee.

good luck

Biriba
06-16-2005, 02:55 AM
i will already be taking 200 mg of caffeine with the termogenics, so if i add green tea (which i didnt know had 75mg per bag) i will be raising too much caffeine levels isnt it?

also can i take 1 single 25mg ephedrine dose in the morning or it is better if i divide in two 12,5 doses, morning and 12am?

IamCANADIANeh?
06-16-2005, 03:10 AM
i will already be taking 200 mg of caffeine with the termogenics, so if i add green tea (which i didnt know had 75mg per bag) i will be raising too much caffeine levels isnt it?

also can i take 1 single 25mg ephedrine dose in the morning or it is better if i divide in two 12,5 doses, morning and 12am?

Dude just cause a green tea BAG has 75mgs doesn't mean a green tea PILL will.

I think you answered your own question..."I will already be taking 200mg of caffeine"

As for the Ephedrine what they are telling you is to stack 25mg of it with 200mg of caffeine. 2 times a day (some do more).

Someone mentioned taking half that the 1st week or so, which, IMHO is a good way to indroduce ANY new supplement (especially one like this)

Half, in this case, doesn't mean 12.5mg E with 100mg C.

It means for a week or so (however long it takes to make sure your not going to have any neg side effects) you should take 25mg E with 200mg C ONCE a day.

Also, in addition to cycling up the dose you might want to look into cycling down whenever your planning of going off (if your going to be taking it for a long period of time)

If your gonna be on it for a while and you just stop one day you might end up crashing hard. Your body is used to all that caffeine then all of a sudden it isn't getting it any more. It will go into shock.

Just like when people try to quit smoking. Most don't just quit cold turkey, because the withdrawl is too much for them.

Same thing here. If you just go off cold turkey...well I already said...the withdrawl...

*Note...I can NOT beleave I typed all that out just to help this one guy...guess he caught me in a good mood.

**Edit: You talked about taking one in the morning then one at 12am. I hope you mean 12pm (noon) not 12am (midnight)

Biriba
06-17-2005, 01:27 AM
thanks for the info,

yeah i meant 12pm, noon, before workout that is it.

also I am not sure if i will go on 25mg of E twice a day, my body reacts preety strong to that stuff, i started the cycle this week with 12.5mg E, 100mg caffeine once in the morning and green tea over the day,

next week I will increase to 25mg E and 200mg Caffeine, plus the green tea over the day

I will also be doing 4 days on, 2 days off, in the 4 days i am on i will have an ipocaloric diet and cardio to burn fat, on 2 days off i will go hipercaloric, and workout hard to keep strength

that is the plan, i know many people would not agree, but i dont think its good to go strong estimulants such as E and caffeine for months non-stop...

i will keep the green tea and add some taurine and tyrosine on off days to dont crash possible

IamCANADIANeh?
06-25-2005, 02:21 AM
that is the plan, i know many people would not agree, but i dont think its good to go strong estimulants such as E and caffeine for months non-stop...

I wouldn't do any supplement non stop. Ok, whey, shut up you know what I ment.

But Caffine, Creatine, ect, I would take time off from. And let's not start a pissing contest about cycling creatine. I said "I" wouldn't. So shuddup! :P