PDA

View Full Version : Any fat-loss supplements besides ECA

sanfran_gymrat
12-15-2001, 12:20 AM
Hey guys,

Need your help on getting shredded. I need to lose some fat quick and I'm not too thrilled in using the ECA stacks because of teh sideeffects involved. Is there any other fat loss products you guys know about to help fat loss? What's work for you? Are the sideffects as worse as ECA?

I will also be running, and lifting weights as i take the supplements. Anyhting you guys can contribute will help. Thanks

craigeo
12-22-2001, 09:16 PM
I agree with you. I don't like the idea of ECA supps. I've been using the following http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sci/reform.html . I like the results so far...only on my second bottle. Anyone else have any experience with this product?

Matthew Shepard
12-23-2001, 04:21 PM
Try some DNP bro..its good stuff

Fit For Life
12-23-2001, 04:32 PM
The Scitec Reform is a good product. I always suggest this product to customers who want to stay away from a full blown ECA stack. They seem to like it because it's just enough, and not too much. Of course some of the ing don't do anything, but every product has those in it.

fit

AxRisha
06-03-2013, 08:36 PM
There is no shortcut without risks of side effects, eca stack is a shortcut but it has risks attached with it. so ask yourself are you willing to risk experiencing the side effects , if you are willing to risk it then go with eca,clenbuterol or dnp, if you dont want to have the risk of side effects then just do natural,
and fyi all these supplements out there are not fat loss supplements they are fat loss helpers, you have to be already loosing weight for them to work

samanthabryant
06-04-2013, 12:17 AM
Using ECA does not make any sense.I find it so disturbing to hear that some people use supplement to shred their body fat.Could anyone please suggest me some ways to shred body fat naturally.

liftandgain
06-04-2013, 12:46 AM
How do you guys even obtain ephedra? It's illegal in the states isn't it?

ReyJay
06-04-2013, 12:49 AM
Any appetite suppressant is good for larger deficits.

activeseven
06-04-2013, 05:45 AM
Hmm... I have found coffee to be a great supplement to aid in my fat loss.

MrM27
06-04-2013, 05:59 AM
There is no shortcut without risks of side effects, eca stack is a shortcut but it has risks attached with it. so ask yourself are you willing to risk experiencing the side effects , if you are willing to risk it then go with eca,clenbuterol or dnp, if you dont want to have the risk of side effects then just do natural,
and fyi all these supplements out there are not fat loss supplements they are fat loss helpers, you have to be already loosing weight for them to work

Nice 12 year old bump.

Using ECA does not make any sense.I find it so disturbing to hear that some people use supplement to shred their body fat.Could anyone please suggest me some ways to shred body fat naturally.

You find ECA use disturbing but then ask for something natural, interesting. I guess you never heard about caloric deficit huh

davidphillips33
06-04-2013, 06:17 AM
Nice 12 year old bump.

You find ECA use disturbing but then ask for something natural, interesting. I guess you never heard about caloric deficit huhwas gonna say all of the above...wtf is wrong with you people?

AxRisha
06-05-2013, 09:58 AM

I live in Canada so i just go to hercs nutrition or Popeyes , and you can get it from the states as nasal medication but im pretty sure you need i,d to buy it

recreateme
06-05-2013, 11:41 AM

ECA isn't Ephedra, its Ephedrine, and if it makes you feel any better its completely legal here in Canada and you can buy it at every Shoppers Drug Mart lol

ECA doesn't really have any crazy risks. Its main purpose is to be used as a nasal decongestant for allergies, but the side effect is increased HR, and increased body temp, so if you take it (just like any other person who has allergies) you will raise your calories burned each day. If you take more of it, you burn more. The Caffeine is just like drinking coffee, it helps you raise your HR and burn calories. The Aspirin is outdated and many people don't even use that.

The only risk is if you OD and have a heart attack, or dehydrate yourself or something like that. However, that can happen from drinking to much coffee, or to many energy drinks, or pre workouts.

If you regulate your dose, know what you are doing, you will lose weight fast, cheaply and effectively. If you just take random pills without thinking about dosages you will be at risk.

But the USA is one of the FEW countries that banned Ephedrine. In Canada you can still get it pretty much anywhere, and many diet pills here still have it and caffeine together in the pill and its selling well lol

EDIT - ****, you kidding me!? this was a 12 year old bump... seriously.... Whatever just go buy Oxyelite Pro use as directed, and eat at a deficiet and you will be dropping fat like cray

FattyMcTubbs
06-05-2013, 11:46 AM
But the USA is one of the FEW countries that banned Ephedrine.

I can walk into walmart/cvs/target and buy bronkaid/primatene over the counter. Illegal? No...

biggoron
06-05-2013, 11:49 AM
stop bumping 12 year old threads. jeez

FattyMcTubbs
06-05-2013, 11:53 AM
will do

recreateme
06-05-2013, 01:11 PM
I can walk into walmart/cvs/target and buy bronkaid/primatene over the counter. Illegal? No...

I recommend you pick some up then!

FattyMcTubbs
06-05-2013, 01:21 PM
I recommend you pick some up then!

I did, that's how I know I can.

HealthyFitGuru
02-10-2016, 08:08 AM
Hey guys,

Need your help on getting shredded. I need to lose some fat quick and I'm not too thrilled in using the ECA stacks because of teh sideeffects involved. Is there any other fat loss products you guys know about to help fat loss? What's work for you? Are the sideffects as worse as ECA?

I will also be running, and lifting weights as i take the supplements. Anyhting you guys can contribute will help. Thanks

Hi,

one of the best fat loss supplement is Acetyl L-carnitine, take before workout. It is natural without side effects and works wonders.

uready
02-10-2016, 08:18 AM
ECA works... to an extent.

I had a good run with Synepherie from SD pharmaceuticals

Other than that

DIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ironwill2008
02-10-2016, 08:26 AM
Hi,

one of the best fat loss supplement is Acetyl L-carnitine, take before workout. It is natural without side effects and works wonders.

Please post any study data you have that demonstrates this.

...............and it's not a good idea to bump ancient threads here.

GSXRMax
02-10-2016, 08:27 AM
ECA works... to an extent.

I had a good run with Synepherie from SD pharmaceuticals

Other than that

DIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread is 15 years old. OP is most likely dead now.

Auraria
02-10-2016, 08:44 AM
this thread is 15 years old. OP is most likely dead now.
This, RIP OP
also strong thread bumpx2

uready
02-10-2016, 09:26 AM
Lmao. I really need to check the thread start date. 2nd time today