PDA

View Full Version : M1T2 Tester

endless
06-03-2005, 03:45 PM
I would like to thank Ryan DeLuca for letting me review the M1T2 product. I will be giving you an "older guys" perspective of the product. I am 47. I will try to update this post at least 3 times a week. I will be using the product as directed with no other test boosters, pro-steroids or prohormones. I will give you my honest opinion good or bad. I will take the first dose tomorrow June 4th.

Here are some stats:
Height :5'10"
Weight :204
Chest: 48"
Waist: 35"
Rt Arm: 16.75"
Rt Leg: 25.25"
Rt Calf: 16.5"
BF:11.9% via 3 point digital calipers
Training Experience: more years than I care to admit to :)
Current diet: Anabolic Diet by Dr. Mauro Di Pasquale
Weekdays 30 grams carbs maximum 5560% fat 3035% protein 510% carbs
Weekends No Limit on carbs 3040% fat 1015% protein 4560% carbs
(3648 HourCarb Load)
Supplements:
Beverly International Super Pak vitamin/mineral
7 caps of Alpha Omega M3 daily from Dr. Eric Serrano
100% MR BCAA 3 scoops 30 min before training and 3 scoops after training. same source as above
Muscle Synthesis free form amino acids 10 30 min before training and 10 after training. same source as above
Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein 30 min after training only
Custom mix of 33% whole egg, 33% milk isolate and 33% casein from True Protein
Training will be a four day split Mon-Tue/Thur- Fri
Any ? let me know.

CaGray88
06-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Awesome someone is finally listing a log. It's doesn't seem to me that it's a great product but Ryan is saying otherwise. Lookin forward to results.

endless
06-04-2005, 08:37 PM
Took my first 3 doses today and nothing yet to report. This is an off training day. And day one of my two day carb up. I will post again on monday after my workout.

endless
06-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Day 3
Weight 211
Increase in weight is the normal 7lbs. I get from the 2 day carb loading not the M1T2.
Libido is up slightly. Great workout with super pump from all the glycogen in the muscle.
Upper Body:
Bench 4x10
DB Bench palms facing each other 3x10
BB Rows 5x5
DB Shrugs 3x6
Skull crushers 3x8
BB Curls 3x8
Back to the low carbs. Taking in 3600 calories a day. I will take my weight later this week when I dry out from the carb up.
Other than an increase in libido nothing else yet is happening. I think it may need about a week of loading for it to kick in.

Splant
06-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Sweet, looking forward to your thoughts
Sean

endless
06-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Had a great lower body workout. Major pump again. I am feeling a tightening and hardening effect. My whole body felt semi-flexed all day and libido has definitely increased. I would say yes the product is now starting to work. Calories are at 3600, 6 meals a day. The one thing I love about this diet is the amount of food I can eat and still lose BF. My goal is to get under 10% and then start to increase calories for a lean gain. If I where taking 3600 calories a day with say a 40-40-20 diet I would be gaining fat and be back up to the 16-17% BF range. I would have to be around the 2000 calorie or under range to maintain the 11.9% I am at now. I then become too hungry and have a tendency to cheat.

Workout was as follows:
Heavy Squats: 5x5
Pullthroughs: 3-5 sets of 12
Hamstring Curls followed by Leg Extensions (2 sets each) Max Reps
Calves: Standing Calf Raise 5 sets of 20, same weight
Weighted Abs

endless
06-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Missed Thur workout do to pulling an all nighter at work on a scheduled data project. Put in 18.5 hrs straight and was up some 26 hours. Messed my diet up as well. Still taking the product 3 x a day. I still have the full body tightness and some increase in vascularity. I am pushing today's workout off until Sat. I will take my weight first thing in the morning before the carb up.
Will post tomorrow.

endless
06-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Lower Body Day

1 Squats 5x10 (Felt like I could have done 10 sets today - strong)
2 Dead lift 5x5
3 Leg Press 4x10
4 Weighted Abs 4x8-10

Been a week on the product. Felt very,very good today. All weights where up on all exercises. I have always gained well from multi-joint exercises. My ideal rep range for my body is 5-8 reps max. I do not respond well to higher reps. This routine is the first one in about 5 months that I have done any direct bicep and triceps work. My arms never lose any size. One thing I forgot to add is I do doggcrap style stretches after the last set of each body part for up to one min. hold time.
So far from the product I have noticed :
1 Increase in libido
2 Increase in pumps
3 Vascularity has improved as well
4. Hard and tight all day.
Definite CNS stimulation as my resting pulse is always 65-70 now it is 90-95
Blood Pressure is 121/71 so no increase there
My weight first thing this morning is the same as the starting weight 204. But a definite change in body comp. I can tell my fat level is down. I would love to hold the 200 lb mark and get my goal of sub 10% body fat. I will test it at the end of the log when the M1T2 runs out.
Any questions or comments let me know.

endless
06-15-2005, 11:17 AM
I truly like the product so far. I am not seeing the weight gain as with M1T, but of course I am at maintenance calories of 3600 a day. The pumps are good and muscle hardness lasts all day.

endless
06-20-2005, 01:25 PM
Well I have been real busy at work and have not updated as of late. I found out from a physical I just had that I am hypothyroidism. Had to go to an endocrinologist this morning. My TSH level was 6.40 which means my thyroid is low. Might have to go on T3. Which will be sweet. I am also getting my T levels checked as well. Will have the results next mon. I am going to go to weekly updates on this log. Since interest does not seem to be that great. My weight seems to be up about 1-2 lbs. and I am defiantly losing bf. Strength has not increased any more or less if I was on or off the product. Gains are no where near the level of M1T but it is a dry gain which I prefer at this stage of my life. Like I have stated above my goal is body comp changes with holding the 200 lb mark. No sides to report of. Will be interesting to see how things go after I end the cycle.

CHUCK DIESEL
06-21-2005, 12:27 PM
Well I have been real busy at work and have not updated as of late. I found out from a physical I just had that I am hypothyroidism. Had to go to an endocrinologist this morning. My TSH level was 6.40 which means my thyroid is low. Might have to go on T3.

6.4 boy thats high. You wan to test at 0-2.5'ish. Anything over 3 is suspect, esp. over 5.

endless
06-21-2005, 06:01 PM
Yes it is high I was shocked. My mother is hypo and my sister had thyroid cancer two years ago. I was concerned at first but the ultrasound of the thyroid was fine,no cancer. Maybe I can eat more carbs soon when I go on T3 :)

endless
06-22-2005, 05:37 PM
Just an update. It is time to switch up workouts. I started this past mon. I am doing the old 5x5. Three days a week. Mon-Wed-Fri.
Legs get worked ALL three days. Squats-squats-squats.
I can and need to work legs at least 2 x a week and 3 is better. I have to be careful do to an old back injury doing stop squats some 20 years ago. Seems like the older you get leg mass goes first. Might be that everyone gets tired of squatting and slacks off. I don't want to do that.
Today was:
Squats
5x5 last set was 295 x 5
Bench (10% angle)
5x5 last set was 225 x 5
Bent over Rows
5x5 last set was 195 x5

I just love the feel of this sup. I can feel every muscle in my body during the day as I walk around the office. Tight and hard. I get the feeling of the old days of aas use. Like I can run right threw a f------ door!! I love it!! Took a quick weigh in and I am up some 3 lbs now. Which is good since I am carb depleted.

endless
06-26-2005, 11:59 AM
Fridays Workout
Squats
275lbs 5x5 (same weight)
Deadlift
305 lbs 5x5 (same weight)
Standing Press
135 lbs 5x5 (same weight)
Weighted Chins
20 lbs around waist 5x5 (same weight)

Great workout, still sore as hell today. Same tight,hard feeling. Libido is still good. Felt strong during the workout. Good pump. Get my results of my blood work tomorrow. Including test levels. Should be interesting.

endless
06-27-2005, 01:45 PM
Well had my Dr's appointment today and guess what? My thyroid level is back to normal (TSH-2.6). I have no idea why it was suppressed. I did a cycle of Hot Rox about 5 weeks ago so that must be it. He says it takes about a month for your thyroid to adjust to any suppression sup/drug you take. My test level was only 266, too low. He asked me what supps I am taking and I told him about the M1T2. He said it might be the cause of the low test level?? He wants me off all supps July 1st till my next appointment Aug 1st to redo my blood work. He was pissed about me screwing with my hormonal levels with the supps and actually suggested I give up BB. That at my age I should worry more about living longer and not the size of my arms!! He wants my weight down to 190 because according to the life insurance BMI index I am overweight. LOL What an ass!! I will stop the M1T2 July 1st so I will have to end the log then. I want a true blood test result with out taking anything external.

endless
07-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Well as stated I stopped taking the M1T2 on the last day of June for my scheduled blood work Aug. 1st. Made about 80% of the cycle. Here are my thoughts on the product.

The Good:
Great Pumps
Hard and tight all day
Some aggression
Gained about 3 lbs.
Some strength increase
The Bad:
Did not raise my test levels at all
Low weight gain
Price is too high. I would like it to be around $30

I feel the product has value as a bridging compound and possibly to be used during PCT. M1T it is not. You are not going to get the big weight increase. Would I use it again? Yes. If the price comes down. I can post some pics if anyone is interested.

Cheese_Whiz_7
07-04-2005, 10:13 PM
Hey thanks for the log endless! This looks like a decent PCT supp like you said, but at the current price I don't think I'll be buying it.

endless
07-06-2005, 11:38 AM
Your welcome. Thanks for the reply. It was fun. I never did anything like this before. Wish we had all this info back in the 80"s when I was in my 20's. Made a big mistake of taking almost 10 years off training in my 30's. Went for an all time high of 224 lbs at 9% to 160 lbs with a belly. All time bench was 425 lbs at a body weight of 205. Could do 395 for 5 reps yet never could go over the mental barrier of 425. Those were the days at the old Zuver's Gym in Costa Mesa Calif. Started up at 40 again on a solo flex LOL just to stay in shape. Decided about a year ago to make a run for the mass and hold onto as much as I can as I age. Turned half my basement into a nice gym. My goal is 225-230 lbs at below 10% BF.

Cheese_Whiz_7
07-06-2005, 04:36 PM
Awesome endless!!! I did almost the same dam thing, trained in my teens/early 20s, then I got frustrated with my lack of progress, then got married and started working... lost 10+ ys too. I started back up about 5-6 ys ago. If I only knew then what I know now... youth is wasted on the young...

poopypantsmcgee
07-08-2005, 03:16 AM
you guys are talkin bout youth bein wasted would two wise old geezers (im only jokin some calm down gramps) mind enlightening a young buck like myslef??

endless
07-08-2005, 05:04 AM
LOL No offense taken. What we are saying is don't quit training and then one day when you are 40+ realize that you wasted the prime time of your life. A time when you make your best gains. You pay your dues when you are young and it is much easier to maintain your physique later in life. I wasted some 10 years in my 30's that I can't get back. I stopped for a reason other than Cheese Whiz did. I was getting too crazy with the AAS. Wife screaming at me about it, ect. I just cold turkey walked out of the gym and did not return.
Worst thing I ever did.

Cheese_Whiz_7
07-10-2005, 03:58 PM
Yeah... what he said.