PDA

View Full Version : glutamine dosage

idk
05-27-2005, 01:38 AM
hi, im still pretty n00bish to the world of supplements, although i try to read about them and stay informed as much as possible. my question refers to the GNC brand (i think) of glutamine tablets(the supplements that come in black tubs with red labels). please, i dont wanna hear about how crappy teh brand is or not. it sells 60 tablets with a dosage of 750 milligrams for $9.99 or 90 tablets with a dosage of 600 milligrams for $12.99. which one is more economical? is the amount per dose important? please help me, im lost.

cranny
05-27-2005, 02:38 AM
hi, im still pretty n00bish to the world of supplements, although i try to read about them and stay informed as much as possible. my question refers to the GNC brand (i think) of glutamine tablets(the supplements that come in black tubs with red labels). please, i dont wanna hear about how crappy teh brand is or not. it sells 60 tablets with a dosage of 750 milligrams for $9.99 or 90 tablets with a dosage of 600 milligrams for $12.99. which one is more economical? is the amount per dose important? please help me, im lost.

it would eb more economical not buying it at all