PDA

View Full Version : unfortunatally gnc is my only option

guitarjunkie420
05-26-2005, 04:50 PM
I ran out of creatine mono today and want to switch to cee. since i don't have time to order online and the only supp stores around are gnc and wal-mart what is my best choice for a product?

Dolfan_714
05-26-2005, 04:52 PM
Lots of people swear by BSN Cellmass

trunkmonkey
05-26-2005, 05:59 PM
you don't have time? just buy the smallest possible size of creatine mono from gnc for like 15 bucks to hold you over, and place an online order for whatever you want. and really, this isnt even totally necessary, as a bb.com order usually get to you in about 3 days. trust me, when you look back in a few months, you won't be able to tell that you missed a few days of supplementation back in may. plus there are superior products that you will not find in a gnc, such as omega thunder. many on this board piss and moan about vns jacked being overpriced at under $50 online....well it costs $70 at gnc. trust me, the money you save and the product selection is worth a three day wait.

benjam1nrk
05-26-2005, 08:46 PM
you don't have time? just buy the smallest possible size of creatine mono from gnc for like 15 bucks to hold you over, and place an online order for whatever you want. and really, this isnt even totally necessary, as a bb.com order usually get to you in about 3 days. trust me, when you look back in a few months, you won't be able to tell that you missed a few days of supplementation back in may. plus there are superior products that you will not find in a gnc, such as omega thunder. many on this board piss and moan about vns jacked being overpriced at under $50 online....well it costs $70 at gnc. trust me, the money you save and the product selection is worth a three day wait.

listen to the trunkmonkey...

Pioneer
05-26-2005, 09:14 PM
you can live WITHOUT creatine for a week, i hope you know this.

MuscleCyko
05-26-2005, 10:20 PM
you can live WITHOUT creatine for a week, i hope you know this.
agree its ok to cycle off creatine once in a while. Could have use the time it took to ship to your house as a rest period.

Don't support GNC, they are the biggest rip off company around. My advise, return that and get your money back. fu(k GNC and their muscletech pushing asses

chad21186
06-07-2005, 10:39 AM
u do NOT have to just go to GNC online is a good sorce. Very cheap and u will have a bigger selection then Gay ass gnc. I hate that place :) TRY *************.com very cheap

chad21186
06-07-2005, 10:40 AM
w w w . m a s s n u t r i t i o n . c o m very cheap