PDA

View Full Version : Overload's Blue Rhino Log

Overload
05-17-2005, 12:40 PM
I'm late in starting a log mainly because I haven't been taking the product as I got hurt right after receiving it. I took 2 doses and then I missed 3 out of the last 4 weeks due to my injury :(

Finally had a workout Sunday night and all seems healed up so I'll start Blue Rhino for this weeks workout as my test.

Only other supplement I take is whey protein. I'm as natural as they come so this will be an interesting experiment.

Question for those taking it or to Controlled Labs. Do you take it even on non workout days? It doesn't say on the bottle. Just says to take it before workouts. I only do twice a week full body workouts so a bottle would last me longer than 30 days if that's the case.

batteryrequired
05-17-2005, 01:16 PM
I was told to take it every day, preferably at the same time during the day. You want to build the levels up and keep it maintained to that level in your system. I love the stuff so far. Some people have had problems with jitters from the Yohimbe. So watch out for that. Good luck bud and kick some tail in the gym!

Overload
05-17-2005, 01:23 PM
Thanks. I'll take it every day then and log how it goes. Start tonight as I workout tomorrow. When I did take a dose, before I got injured, I got big time jitters. I hope that's not a constant thing.

Anyone look into post Blue Rhino? Is there going to be any issues with just stopping as far as test levels? It's fine if they go back to normal, but don't want them to dip below what they currently are. Granted, this is not a pro hormone, but wondered if anyone asked about this.

Overload
05-18-2005, 07:57 PM
5/18/05 - Took first dose after healing up from injuries and back to working out. Got the jitters. Didn't like that. I take in very little to no caffeine at all so I think the caffeine in the product threw my system off.

Workout was good. Didn't even feel tired after I finished. I'm sure the energy boost from the product had something to do with it. To early to tell if strength will go up more than normal.

visionbuilder
05-18-2005, 09:15 PM
Welcome to the BR bunch. It's good stuff. I've been taking it for about 2 weeks and have started to notice a drop off in energy during workout. Maybe I'm getting used to the extra caffine, don't know.
I'll look forward to your log.
Vision

Overload
05-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Thanks vision. I expect once I get used to the sudden rush of caffeine, that I may experience similar reaction to what's happening to you. The rush of energy is a nice feeling but as with anything else, I would expect your body to get used to it and level off. Time will tell.

Overload
05-24-2005, 01:49 PM
Been taking the Blue Rhino and must say I have lots of energy. Still get jittery from time to time and I don't really care for that feeling. But other than that, good amount of energy for the workouts. My last workout was on Saturday and had good strength for the whole workout. Could have kept going afterwards. Another workout is coming up tonight.

I've also felt as if I don't need as much sleep. Whether that's good or not I'm not sure as we need sleep to recover. It hasn't been an issue so far.

So far I would say strength has increased while BF has stayed the same :)