PDA

View Full Version : Chicken ideas

renegadecz
09-26-2007, 09:21 PM
i eat chicken with whole wheat pasta and brown rice most of the time but for night time id like to eat it with a side of little carbs, anyone have any ideas of what i can eat it with to make a whole meal. Last couple of days i just been eating it by itself with a pickle.

renegadecz
09-26-2007, 09:42 PM
bump

WannaBbig!
09-26-2007, 11:51 PM
i eat chicken with whole wheat pasta and brown rice most of the time but for night time id like to eat it with a side of little carbs, anyone have any ideas of what i can eat it with to make a whole meal. Last couple of days i just been eating it by itself with a pickle.

Just steam up a load of green, fibrous vegetables such as brocolli, green beans, spinach, brussel sprouts etc.

Add a bit of a dressing to enhance the flavour of the vegetables if you like and you're good to go!

The Solution
09-27-2007, 02:28 AM

chicken and a pickle? what kind of a meal is that?
throw some pumpkin on the side, steamed veggies, have it with fruit, have it with some almonds, maybe some peanut butter
quinoa, salad with olive oil.. there are tons of options out there.. it doesnt have to be with complex carbs