PDA

View Full Version : Trying something new (CEE)

luv2befit
05-11-2005, 03:50 PM
Hey guys I just got my Higher Power CEE in today and took the dosage reccommended. I used Higher Power's Creatine Mono before and got some gret results on my cycle. So I started reading around for something new and came across CEE so i decided to give it a try. Each day I will keep a log of how I feel and if I notice a change. The only thing I noticed today is that it gives me a good pump unlike creatine mono.

L4k3rs0wNy0u
05-11-2005, 09:46 PM
How do you take your CEE? Down a glass of it as fast as you can?

luv2befit
05-12-2005, 02:20 PM
I drink it at a normal speed. It doesn't taste bad. Today I mixed it with my whey and just drank it with some water. I woke up this morning and felt a little bit more solid. I think I am going to update it weekly instead of daily because nothing will happen overnight. I will keep you guys posted and if you have any questions for me I check back everyday and I will answer them.

And055
05-12-2005, 03:59 PM
sounds good bro!, also be sure to update us on the weights if any went up on a exercise/workout and the pumps.

Thanks Alot!

Yep.
05-12-2005, 05:40 PM
luv, I started using HP CEE about 8 weeks ago. i really do like the reduced dosage required. I'm up 11 pounds lean in 8 weeks (I've switched my program around). no change in bf. Unlike you though, I mix the CEE with an ounce of water and take it like a shot, then drink another 12 oz plain H20.

luv2befit
05-14-2005, 08:31 AM
Saturday May 14..
Noticed that I gained half a pound and bodyfat is the same. Barely any bloating from all the water and my muscles feel harder ( now like rocks).. This stuff is awesome but tastes so bad in JUST water.( Yes I realize in my previous post I said it doesn't taste bad but after a couple days it does lol) I notice if i grind some oats into a powder and add it to 1 scoop whey and the 1/2 tsp of cre-ethyl it tastes much better lol.. Also from all the water I am drinking I am pissing at a rate of 3 times an hour lol.. But I reccomend this stuff to people who are looking into creatine..

luv2befit
05-22-2005, 07:07 AM
im now up to 160 from 155.. Haven't got bf tested yet but I see noticeable gains in my biceps and shoulders and back.. It's not even my second full week on it and I am seeing differences and my lifts are going up.. This stuff is great..

mindraper
05-22-2005, 06:26 PM
Nice log.. Keep us posted, i have got 500g of HP CEE which i'll start taking as soon as im done with THUNDER!

Satchell
06-13-2005, 12:25 PM
so, whats new bro? how are your gain going? I just got higher power cee and will start taking it soon.