PDA

View Full Version : Blue Rhino: Is it anti-estrogen and other q.

dexterium
05-11-2005, 02:35 AM
Does Blue Rhino have any thing in it that would contribute to anti-estrogen effects?

How can I identify if something is "anti-estrogen"?

Also on the site it says, "80% steroidal saponins"... Obviously this isn't steroids because it would be illegal but what does this mean?

Thans-a-million!

CONTROLLED LABS
05-11-2005, 03:16 AM
Does Blue Rhino have any thing in it that would contribute to anti-estrogen effects?

Also on the site it says, "80% steroidal saponins"... Obviously this isn't steroids because it would be illegal but what does this mean?

Thans-a-million!

hey bro, to answer your questions:

blue rhino does not have any anti-estrogen components, we are working on brining a standalone anti-estrogen product to the market thas is all natural, but finding it really hard to source the ingredient we need.

anti-estrogens can take many forms including hormonal and all natraul plant derived.

steroidal saponins are one component of tribulus that is important, the other being protodioscin, anyone can throw trib in a bottle, but the higher these numbers, especially the latter, the more potent and effective the product will be. These numbers show the real active phytochemicals located in the product.

Hope that helps :)

JayH
05-11-2005, 03:26 AM

Thans-a-million!
If you ran a pharmacuetical company and wanted to produce DHEA, steroidal saponins would probably be very useful to you.

dexterium
05-11-2005, 08:37 AM
Here is the thing, I am 18. I have no desire to take steroids and detest them in all ways. I fear them for my health. The same with anti-estrogens and I want to stay away from the "prohormones" too.

Basically, is this product 100% safe and does it have any negative side effects?

Thanks.

wannabestud
05-15-2005, 12:48 PM
It is 100% natural and safe. It raises your own bodies Testosterone...it is not an outside Testosterone like steroids, and it does not "convert" into Testosterone by passing through your liver, etc. It increases the production of your own, natural Testosterone.

BiggJohn
05-15-2005, 01:30 PM
Here is the thing, I am 18. I have no desire to take steroids and detest them in all ways. I fear them for my health. The same with anti-estrogens and I want to stay away from the "prohormones" too.

Basically, is this product 100% safe and does it have any negative side effects?

Thanks.

I really don't see the need for a 18 year old to raise free test, it's already pretty high.

JayH
05-15-2005, 01:56 PM
It is 100% natural and safe. It raises your own bodies Testosterone...it is not an outside Testosterone like steroids, and it does not "convert" into Testosterone by passing through your liver, etc. It increases the production of your own, natural Testosterone.
True. However, higher test levels can still lead to higher estrogen levels. Trib will also raise estrogen thru higher DHEA levels.

BiggJohn
05-15-2005, 01:59 PM
True. However, higher test levels can still lead to higher estrogen levels. Trib will also raise estrogen thru higher DHEA levels.

I noticed some increase sensitivity/soreness/itchness in my nipple area on Tribex, which is a sign of increased estrogen, but none whatsoever on Blue Rhino so far. I noticed some increased adipose gain in the mid section, which I wanted to attribute to estrogen, but in retrospect was surely due to increasing calories too quickly.

wannabestud
05-16-2005, 10:58 AM

You don't mean DHT?

JayH
05-16-2005, 05:17 PM
No, I definitely mean DHEA. I'm pretty sure DHT by itself wouldn't raise estrogen......elevated test levels but not DHT.

wannabestud
05-17-2005, 09:22 AM
DHT isn't necessarily bad though...I mean the whole Testosterone to DHT conversion. It is supposedly the most anabolic...and isn't necessarily the cause of enlarged prostates and hairloss...if you are already prone to those, it speeds up the process.....something like that. I thought DHEA didn't work for most people...although it is made by your body...

JayH
05-18-2005, 12:30 AM
Okay......but DHT is getting off subject here. We are talking about elevated dhea, which is why effective, hightly concentrated trib extracts will raise estrogen with test. If that is what you want, fine....it may actually be good for weight gain. Myself, I would just take dhea pills if that's what I wanted.

wannabestud
05-18-2005, 07:48 AM
LOL...yea, DHT was off subject. Take some Saw Palmetto or something and you won't have to worry about Estrogen.....

pu12en12g
05-18-2005, 07:49 AM
I really don't see the need for a 18 year old to raise free test, it's already pretty high.

^^^ Agreed