PDA

View Full Version : Rant about last night commercials

-bt11
09-24-2007, 11:31 AM
You know what really grinds my gears? (lol)

When they broadcast spanish commercials in America. Then put English sub titles. That is severely fuked up in so many different ways. Lation Futball, fuk that ****. If the NFL wants to get the latino public involved in Football, then give them their own channel like MTV did. But to broadcast purely spanish commercials in America is ridiculous.

/rant

spritz
09-24-2007, 12:19 PM

When they broadcast spanish commercials in America. Then put English sub titles. That is severely fuked up in so many different ways. Lation Futball, fuk that ****. If the NFL wants to get the latino public involved in Football, then give them their own channel like MTV did. But to broadcast purely spanish commercials in America is ridiculous.

/rant

yeah i guess the halftime show was pretty much all in spanish as well. I just wouldnt think that would go well with a lot of football fans out there. lol spanish halftime in philly, just cant see that working out well.

-bt11
09-24-2007, 12:38 PM
I didn't even watch it. It really makes me mad. This is America an English speaking country.

wantmoresize
09-24-2007, 12:59 PM
Supposedly the NFL is celebrating Latin History month--so, what happens when it is February and it is Black history month--will the commercials be in the traditional languages of African culture-or, why isn't there a European History month so they can have commercials in every Euro language - or an Asian History month and have commercial in every Asian language.

The Bigcheese
09-24-2007, 01:10 PM
When the hell is it going to German American month, or Polish American month??/

-bt11
09-24-2007, 01:30 PM
glad i got some supporters :)

dan06lcm
09-24-2007, 02:43 PM

/rant

man, i thought the same thing, wtf was that ****?

-bt11
09-24-2007, 03:39 PM
man, i thought the same thing, wtf was that ****?

Dunno man, I thought I was going to get flammed for making this thread. But I didn't. Glad to see that the Sports misc agrees. :) Reps for ALL*.

*on above posters

Edit: Spritz and Wantmoresize = recharge