PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else regret drafting LT at #1?

Shiden11
09-24-2007, 12:21 AM
I know he starts slowly but this year might be different. I forgot about that clown Norv Turner running things in SD. As a Dolphins fan, I am well aware of how Turner can bring an offense to a grinding halt. I am worried for LT's future.

wsuwarrior
09-24-2007, 12:39 AM
Hes not doing THAT bad considering the defenses hes faced. Green Bay, New England, and Chicago are three of the best defenses you will find.

Frank Gore is looking like a steal though so far.

Southern Cross
09-24-2007, 01:10 AM
Hes not doing THAT bad considering the defenses hes faced. Green Bay, New England, and Chicago are three of the best defenses you will find.

Frank Gore is looking like a steal though so far.

I've got Gore, he ain't bad, but definitely has not been lighting it up yet. Jackson has been pretty quiet for the Rams too, two 100 yd games I think, but not too much from him. Feel bad for the people that drafted Larry Johnson up high. The only real winner I see is Westbrook, so versatile. Every year he's putting up mad numbers.

BigDreams21
09-24-2007, 01:12 AM
LT will come around. I drafted him 1st overall and I'm not worried.

SDFlip
09-24-2007, 01:17 AM
you HAD to take LT first no matter what. i had a feeling he wouldn't come even close to his numbers from last year because of the new coach (marty was in love with LT) and the schedule.

if i had the #1 i still would have taken LT but traded him to the owner of the 9th or 11th pick for his two first picks.

VegasBabyVegas
09-24-2007, 01:26 AM
I'm in four leagues.

I have Steven Jackson in three. The guy is killing me.

SDFlip
09-24-2007, 01:38 AM
I'm in four leagues.

I have Steven Jackson in three. The guy is killing me.
trade him while his value is still high.

ty247
09-24-2007, 07:05 AM
Guys like Steven Jackson and LT are going to produce at some point. I wouldn't worry too much.

The Bigcheese
09-24-2007, 07:13 AM
I have LT in one of my leagues, but thank God I have Barber as my other RB. He is lighting it up..

purplenemesis
09-24-2007, 08:51 AM
I went with Peyton Manning in the first while everyone else picked running backs. I find that running backs have on and off years and can be a crapshoot. At least with Peyton Manning you know he is going to get you your points and start every game (he hasnt missed a start in his career). I like to wait for starting running backs to get injured and pick up the backup ASAP because a lot of times the running back is the product of the system. I did this with Derrick ward after Brandon Jacobs got injured and he has been getting me some ok points.

ty247
09-24-2007, 09:04 AM
Yes but point wise if you have a stud running back your ahead of the game. Plus LT is, statistically speaking, a sure thing.

2kool4skool
09-24-2007, 02:27 PM
He'll come around.

It's not like he was a flash in the pan one season wonder who got too much fantasy hype and will never duplicate it(Daunte Culpepper cost me a fantasy season because of this)

LT has been a top 3 RB in the league since his 2nd year, he was the obvious #1 choice.