thursday back and deltoids
saturday biceps and triceps
sunday legs
i also do abs about 3-4 times a week

other supps i take:
whey protein
casein protein
multi

my only other experience with a NO supplement was a year ago when i took pinnacle nox2 http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pin/nox2.html
all it did for me was make me more vascular when i was lifting. i never felt a "pump" nor did i have an extra growth.

i'll be taking 3 caps 30 minutes before i lift. i usually eat 45 minutes before lifting, so i'll take it right after i eat.

i'll make sure to notice if there is any difference in strength, endurance, recovery, and all that good stuff. i'll try to keep measurements weekly, weigh after each workout, and i may also measure after each workout to see if there's a real big pump or whatever.

if you have any questions or helpful comments, feel free to post

391rippy
05-03-2005, 01:09 PM
took caps at 12:32
began lifting at 1:08

didn't notice anything today

391rippy
05-05-2005, 02:26 PM
back and deltoids today. still haven't had any effects yet

391rippy
05-07-2005, 01:50 PM
still nothing to report yet

CONTROLLED LABS
05-07-2005, 02:18 PM
rippy try to take these on an empty stomach before you lift. try to take food at least 2 hours beforehand. that should make a world of difference. :)

391rippy
05-07-2005, 03:03 PM
i'll try. today i ate a little over an hour before i lifted, took the caps about 20 minutes after eating. i was STARVING by the end of the workout, though. my tummy was growling, lol.

391rippy
05-07-2005, 06:20 PM
do you know that feeling you get after you workout, when your arms are a little sore and feel really tight, but not necessarily swollen? well, it's been 5 hours since i've worked out and i still feel that. so i guess i haven't really had any extra pump, but the pump has been extended.

391rippy
05-08-2005, 02:31 PM
did abs and legs today. had to cut squats short due to my back starting to hurt, and i definately don't want to mess it up again. didn't notice anything in my legs but i noticed that my arms were looking vascular as if i were doing biceps, not legs. i didn't feel a pump or anything, but they were at full vascularity, so that's cool.

also, i ate 1 hour before lifting, took 3 caps 20 minutes after i finished eating (30 minutes before i went to the gym) and i did abs for about 10 minutes. started noticing the vascularity right as i started to do legs, 45 minutes after taking white blood.

391rippy
05-10-2005, 12:58 PM
noticably improved vascularity today. also had pretty good endurance. usually i'm totally pooped after flat bench, but today i was going strong. still no "pump" feeling yet

391rippy
05-12-2005, 03:07 PM
back/delts today. i usually don't get too vascular on this day, but i was almost as vascular as a bicep/tricep day. still no pump, but noticable difference in vascularity.

391rippy
05-14-2005, 02:06 PM
triceps and biceps today. didn't really notice any additional vascularity, but this could be due to the fact that i have a cold right now

391rippy
05-15-2005, 01:07 PM
today was legs.noticed my arms were pretty vascular, about as vascular as they would be during an arm workout.

391rippy
05-17-2005, 02:53 PM
today i was a nurses dream. still no "pump" feeling, but looking very vascular

391rippy
05-17-2005, 03:01 PM
i just noticed that i haven't been updating with weight and measurements. i've been weighing after each workout, weight has stayed the same until the last few days i've dropped a little over a pound due to being sick. also, i haven't seen any difference in pre vs. post measurements

391rippy
05-19-2005, 03:48 PM
vascularity is still improved. i've noticed that i can really feel more blood flowing through the larger veins in my arms; it's kinda weird feeling.

391rippy
05-21-2005, 02:09 PM
today was triceps and biceps. didn't notice any improvement in vascularity. still no sign of a pump

391rippy
05-23-2005, 02:09 PM
did legs today. arms were fairly vascular, but not anything amazing. didn't feel a pump or notice any vascularity in my legs

391rippy
05-24-2005, 02:26 PM
vascularity was pretty good today, nothing amazing, but a little better than without white blood. had a really good chest workout today; it felt like i was really working every single muscle fiber. chest felt really pumped up afterwards; not sure if this is due to white blood or to having a good chest workout

391rippy
05-26-2005, 01:31 PM
didn't notice any additional vascularity. also, no pump

391rippy
05-27-2005, 12:30 PM
my gym is gonna be closed sunday and monday, so i did legs today. didn't notice any difference in vascularity or pump

391rippy
05-28-2005, 12:20 PM
didn't notice any extra vascularity, but i noticed that i remained vascular much longer after lifting than i usually do

CONTROLLED LABS
05-28-2005, 03:38 PM
keep it up. happy bday by the way, I missed it sorry.

391rippy
05-31-2005, 02:52 PM
keep it up. happy bday by the way, I missed it sorry.
no need to apologize, even my parents forgot my birfday, lol.

today is my last lifting day of white blood. i have enough for one dose tomorrow. had pretty solid vascularity today while doing chest.

391rippy
05-31-2005, 02:59 PM
final thoughts on White Blood:
as stated on the controlled labs website, 95% of people will respond well to this product. with 40 testers, it makes sense that at least one person will not respond well to this product; that tester is me. i had a pretty poor experience with the other NO product i took before, but i thought that was due to ****ty diet/training/product. now i see that i'm just immune to the pump. however i will say that i did respond much more to this product than the other.

better description of effects:
my vascularity on workout days is as follows:
chest/traps: 6
back/delts: 7
bis/ tris: 10
legs: 2
usually i am only vascular during the lift and right after the lift. then vascularity will fade to about half it would be during the lift. when on white blood i would be at a level 10 vascularity pretty much everyday, and vascularity would stay at a 10, even when inbetween lifts, and wouldn't fade until about 15 minutes after the workout. so while i wouldn't really say i responded too well, i did have some effects. so to anyone that does respond well to NO, this seems like a great product to buy. it definately gets my recommendation

CONTROLLED LABS
06-01-2005, 06:08 PM
final thoughts on White Blood:
as stated on the controlled labs website, 95% of people will respond well to this product. with 40 testers, it makes sense that at least one person will not respond well to this product; that tester is me. i had a pretty poor experience with the other NO product i took before, but i thought that was due to ****ty diet/training/product. now i see that i'm just immune to the pump. however i will say that i did respond much more to this product than the other.

better description of effects:
my vascularity on workout days is as follows:
chest/traps: 6
back/delts: 7
bis/ tris: 10
legs: 2
usually i am only vascular during the lift and right after the lift. then vascularity will fade to about half it would be during the lift. when on white blood i would be at a level 10 vascularity pretty much everyday, and vascularity would stay at a 10, even when inbetween lifts, and wouldn't fade until about 15 minutes after the workout. so while i wouldn't really say i responded too well, i did have some effects. so to anyone that does respond well to NO, this seems like a great product to buy. it definately gets my recommendation
rippy, thanks very much for doing the log even if you didnt get the good effects like the other testers. as you said 1 out of 20 is 5% so it makes sense, but I apprecaite you sitcking iwth it and giving it your all.

thanks,

Tank