PDA

View Full Version : Morning Workout Question concerning Pre, and Post Workout Nutrition

ObieWan
09-20-2007, 09:53 PM
Ok, so I get up every morning at about 8am - 9am, and head to the gym aroung 10:30am, till' 11:30pm - where I have my post workout shake consisting of every goody you can think of. My concern here really's about my pre workout meal. Is it enough I eat breakfast that I disregard having a pre workout meal?

bleeder
09-20-2007, 10:18 PM
I think you'll be fine..

Its only an hour, hour and a half before you're working out anyways. just get your carbs in with your breakfast!

Besides, it SUCKS working out with a full stomach, and your digestive system going full capacity while you're trying to put in max effort at the gym... :(

Good Luck

Evan2007
09-21-2007, 02:12 AM
Your pre workout meal should usually be about one to one and a half hours before you work out.

So your breakfast is pretty much your pre workout meal. Maybe u can have a small banana about 30 mins before you hit the weights for an added boost of energy.

Good luck mate

The Solution
09-21-2007, 02:19 AM
Your pre workout meal should usually be about one to one and a half hours before you work out.

So your breakfast is pretty much your pre workout meal. Maybe u can have a small banana about 30 mins before you hit the weights for an added boost of energy.

Good luck mate

always get some protein in before the gym.. and u dont have to fill urself up man.. u need to get something in you

make this shake before hitting the gym about an hour - 45 minutes before

1 scoop of whey
1 cup of water
1 banana
1/2 cup of oats

blend and enjoy!!

MIA72
09-21-2007, 02:19 AM
Ok, so I get up every morning at about 8am - 9am, and head to the gym aroung 10:30am, till' 11:30pm - ?You couldn't have it any more ideal in my opinion. Some of us have to get up at 6 and go to work.