PDA

View Full Version : Primaforce Lab Tests

Scivation
05-02-2005, 09:53 AM
Primaforce's tagline is, "Supplements you need, Quality you can trust." To back that up, we regularly send in product for independent lab analysis. I will attach test results for many of our products in this thread.

ALCALEAN

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/76434c400001.jpg

italionstallion
05-02-2005, 09:55 AM
so this was a test on alcar? glad to see it

Scivation
05-02-2005, 09:57 AM
Insopro R

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/76434c400002.jpg

Creaform

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/76434c400003.jpg

london402
05-02-2005, 10:00 AM
impressed

Scivation
05-02-2005, 10:05 AM
Syneburn

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/76434c400004.jpg

Pure ALA

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/76434c400007.jpg

Scivation
05-02-2005, 10:07 AM
To all those who doubted Glutaform's truth to label, here's that test:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/76434c400005.jpg

Scivation
05-02-2005, 10:11 AM
Lean Green:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/76434c400009.jpg

Caffeine:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/76434c400010.jpg

Sixpack
05-02-2005, 10:14 AM
This is why I will continue to buy your supps Mark quality quality and more quality.Great job Mark

Scivation
05-02-2005, 10:18 AM
If anyone lives in the Pittsburgh area, please stop by the Pittsburgh Championships (NPC show) this weekend. I will be there with our President of Sales, Jeff Wheeler.

Thanks!
Marc

nni
05-02-2005, 10:19 AM
This is why I will continue to buy your supps Mark quality quality and more quality.Great job Mark

i dont know, i wanted 10mg of synephrine hcl, not 9.93, this is unacceptable!!! ;)

nah im kidding, its nice to see companies posting their information.

I trust primaforce/scivation and will continue to use/recommend to others

chlaxman
05-02-2005, 10:19 AM
And that is why I buy Primaforce and Scivation products.

Beast
05-02-2005, 10:21 AM
Maybe this is the reason why my results have been so good lately, the products I use actually contain what they say they do :D

Another fine example of why I chose to work for this company!

Scivation
05-02-2005, 10:21 AM
i dont know, i wanted 10mg of synephrine hcl, not 9.93, this is unacceptable!!! ;)

nah im kidding, its nice to see companies posting their information.

I trust primaforce/scivation and will continue to use/recommend to others

Damn that digital scale! I think I owe everyone a $.001 refund!

nni
05-02-2005, 10:24 AM

awesome!!! i'm going to mexico!!! i'm rich!!!

chlaxman
05-02-2005, 10:32 AM
So I should expect that in the mail sometime in the next week right? ;)

Scivation
05-02-2005, 10:35 AM
So I should expect that in the mail sometime in the next week right? ;)

I have to figure out a way to chop up a penny. Give me some time.

chlaxman
05-02-2005, 10:48 AM
Unacceptable. Bank transfer works well, too.

WorkoutMD
05-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Primaforce's tagline is, "Supplements you need, Quality you can trust." To back that up, we regularly send in product for independent lab analysis. I will attach test results for many of our products in this thread.

ALCALEAN

Very impressive...I would like to see more supplement companies take the lead as you just did and submit samples for testing.

jmil
05-02-2005, 11:05 AM
Definitely makes everyone more at ease when they know for sure what they are getting...I've been using some of your products for the past few months...they work great, and I will absolutely continue to buy them. Thanks for the post.

Scivation
05-02-2005, 11:14 AM
I travel a lot and at all trade and bodybuilding shows I go to, people ask why they should believe in our companies.

My answer is that I personally take all of my products and I would not knowingly ingest stuff that wasn't real. If you look in my suitcase on any trip, it is full of Primaforce and Scivation supplements and my gallon jug of water is always Xtend purple!

Adrenaline Rush
05-02-2005, 11:18 AM
i have just started using your products Marc, and So far I am very happy with the ALCALEAN and Pure ALA...i decided to use your products due to Derek and Layne's involvement with your company, if its good enough for them, its good enough for me... Your lab reports do not surprise me in the least

Lok7y
05-02-2005, 11:18 AM
Way to set an industry example on QC Marc.

uhockey
05-02-2005, 11:48 AM
Very nice indeed. Will the same be done for your Scivation products as well? Or perhaps Substance since there are so many people out there taking shots at various companies for misquoting their protein contents. As always Marc, I wish you all the success in the world for being such a quality representative of the industry.

Scivation
05-02-2005, 11:57 AM
Very nice indeed. Will the same be done for your Scivation products as well? Or perhaps Substance since there are so many people out there taking shots at various companies for misquoting their protein contents. As always Marc, I wish you all the success in the world for being such a quality representative of the industry.

Yes sir!

We will release the results as the tests come back from our latest batches.

pu12en12g
05-02-2005, 11:58 AM
Syneburn
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/76434c400004.jpg

Very impressed

:cool:

gut23
05-02-2005, 12:22 PM
good job, I cant wait to see the "substance" one.

w_llewellyn
05-02-2005, 12:26 PM

ALCALEAN

Great to see you guys doing this.

Just don't make the mistake of letting this company test your protein, though ;)

BluSilver
05-02-2005, 12:31 PM

Just don't make the mistake of letting this company test your protein, though ;)
LOL

Scivation
05-02-2005, 12:32 PM

Thanks!

I'll send that test somewhere else!

VegasLife
05-02-2005, 12:33 PM
Very nice. I've always been very happy with Scivation and Primaforce products. They've been a huge help in controlling my diabetes without the use of insulin or prescription medications.

Scivation
05-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Very nice. I've always been very happy with Scivation and Primaforce products. They've been a huge help in controlling my diabetes without the use of insulin or prescription medications.

What products do you use?

Since my father is a diabetic who lost his vision, hearing and kidneys among other things due to diabetes, this is of great ineterest to me.

Beast
05-03-2005, 08:18 AM
i have just started using your products Marc, and So far I am very happy with the ALCALEAN and Pure ALA...i decided to use your products due to Derek and Layne's involvement with your company, if its good enough for them, its good enough for me... Your lab reports do not surprise me in the least

I'm glad to see the products are working well for you James. Just stop growing already because you are making me feel small :(

Scivation
05-03-2005, 02:25 PM
Pro Liver

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/5-2-05ProLiver.jpg

nni
05-03-2005, 02:29 PM
Pro Liver

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/5-2-05ProLiver.jpg

nice, i just ordered that.

my dad's beaten up liver is now in your hands!!!!

J-Rod
05-03-2005, 02:54 PM

Since my father is a diabetic who lost his vision, hearing and kidneys among other things due to diabetes, this is of great ineterest to me.

I did not know your father was diabetic. My father is too. He has lost half of one foot because of it.

Scivation
05-03-2005, 03:18 PM
I did not know your father was diabetic. My father is too. He has lost half of one foot because of it.

He is VERY diabetic. Luckily, he received a kidney transplant. You can only be on dialysis so long.

There is always some reason like this that people like you and I get into the nutrition business.

J-Rod
05-03-2005, 03:21 PM
He is VERY diabetic. Luckily, he received a kidney transplant. You can only be on dialysis so long.

There is always some reason like this that people like you and I get into the nutrition business.

Unfortunately my father does not listen to me and does not exercise or eat properly. Both of his legs are swollen, and they almost had to amputate them on a few occassions.

Good to hear your father is off dialysis and had a successful transplant.

Scivation
05-03-2005, 03:26 PM
Unfortunately my father does not listen to me and does not exercise or eat properly. Both of his legs are swollen, and they almost had to amputate them on a few occassions.

Good to hear your father is off dialysis and had a successful transplant.

That is sad to hear, my father is the same way. Because of this, one of my biggest fascinations is glucose control and prevention/treatment of diabetes through diet, supplementation and exercise. In fact, when we trained chest for that magazine article and we sat down and talked afterwards, I recall 99% of the converstaion being about high versus low glycemic carbs post workout and how high-glycemic could potentially be bad long-term.

I should have guessed.

Lok7y
05-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Mi madre is type II. Although definitely not as serious as either of your family situations. It's a tough road. That's why we gotta set a positive counter-example.

Marc, you know us fellas got nothing but support & admiration for you and your fam. All the best to your dad.

Scivation
05-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Marc, you know us fellas got nothing but support & admiration for you and your fam. All the best to your dad.

I appreciate that. It is funny how we all seem to have similar backgrounds or reasons for getting into the supplement business.

Lok7y
05-03-2005, 03:42 PM
I appreciate that. It is funny how we all seem to have similar backgrounds or reasons for getting into the supplement business.

I suspect there are a lot of common, driving forces & influences that us guys share. I think it's definitely a commonality among a lot of people to tend to go out into life looking to fix and achieve the things that mean the most to them, or have always eluded them as a youngin'.

Hey, at least we know we're in good company.

uhockey
05-03-2005, 04:19 PM
So, just out of curiosity, are the ailments of your parents the reason that each of you opted to enter the supplement industry in the first place, or was it more of an extension from realizing that people around you were sick and that you not only wanted to avoid becoming sick yourself but also to help others live a better life as well? If this is the case it seems odd to me that none of you opted to persue a career in medicine instead.....because aside from those who have physician parents it seems like most of my colleagues (and myself) entered the medical field for a very similar reason. I mean obviously running a supplement company requires a significant time and financial commitment, at least as much so as medical school......I guess I sort of always assumed that most of the supplement guys were either smart bodybuilders sourcing products from overseas or stellar organic chemists each trying to exploit the human machine while making a buck on the side.

Scivation
05-03-2005, 04:32 PM
So, just out of curiosity, are the ailments of your parents the reason that each of you opted to enter the supplement industry in the first place, or was it more of an extension from realizing that people around you were sick and that you not only wanted to avoid becoming sick yourself but also to help others live a better life as well? If this is the case it seems odd to me that none of you opted to persue a career in medicine instead.....because aside from those who have physician parents it seems like most of my colleagues (and myself) entered the medical field for a very similar reason. I mean obviously running a supplement company requires a significant time and financial commitment, at least as much so as medical school......I guess I sort of always assumed that most of the supplement guys were either smart bodybuilders sourcing products from overseas or stellar organic chemists each trying to exploit the human machine while making a buck on the side.

Yes.

My father was very ill most of my life and without airing dirty laundry in public, my mother had an addictive personality, if you know what I mean. I rebelled and became the opposite. I did not choose medicine because I love muscle more than I love surgery. In fact, I always wanted to be a lawyer, until I got bit by the marketing bug.

It could have gone either way. What started as a rage-filled gang-banging punk turned into a anabolism-craving, study-reading, cardio-doing health whacko. We all have to make choices in life. The weight room and the football field saved me from a life of crime.

We all make choices. I can also credit meeting my wife. She is driven, dedicated, and smart. When I was going to leave the industry after my instone mishap, she encouraged me to live out my dreams and give it a go, regardless of financial sacrifice. She met me when I weighed 295 pounds, so you know she's not with me for my abs!

Lok7y
05-03-2005, 04:42 PM

Both of my parents have had long-term issues with weight and health. But I think what really got me on this path was the implications that had on me--in other words, I got the antithesis of a genetic endowence conducive to being muscular, lean, athletic, etc. physique. I kind of just set out to prove that somebody in our family could actually be an athlete, and since I had absolutely nothing going for me naturally (I've had classic ecto-endo [the dreaded "skinny-fat" phenotype] build all my life), I had to make up for it with smarts and resourcefulness to build my body above and beyond what blind hard work ever would have accomplished. I guess I really just got fed up with training harder and eating better than every one else around me and still seeing piss-poor results, so I had to hone my "big gun" (mi cabeza) and approach things from a different perspective. I mean, I've definitely wanted to find something that really does a number on obesity/diabetes (hence my loyalty to Avant--I mean just look at our product line), but I mostly in general just got into this because I always felt 'shafted' and I know I'm definitely not the only one out there who's just never be able to build the kind of physique they want or have the self-esteem and confidence they seek without the kind of advice and knowledge and supplement savvy I can impart.

Anyone with realistic goals in life can reach them with the right mindset and the willingness to put in the hours, but I'm really in it in particular to help the people who really got handicapped from the get-go, and have no choice but to play with the hand they were dealt.

Sixpack
05-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Hey Mark I am also Type 2 diabetic could you shoot me an email please I have questions

uhockey
05-03-2005, 06:22 PM
The links between people following the health/bodybuilding lifestyle always amaze me.

Marc, as always you never cease to impress and I will continue to utilize your products to reach my goals because not only are they top notch, but you truly are a one-of-a-kind owner/salesman. No bull****, no talking down the competition, just honesty and quality.

Chris, "Anyone with realistic goals in life can reach them with the right mindset and the willingness to put in the hours, but I'm really in it in particular to help the people who really got handicapped from the get-go, and have no choice but to play with the hand they were dealt." Reads like an exerpt from UD2.0. :)

...........I also couldn't agree more and couldn't possibly be more in the same boat regarding parents and the ecto-endo tendancy......probably why I've always found your posts and articles to be both insightful and personally useful.

VegasLife
05-04-2005, 01:00 AM

Sorry for the delay, I have been focused on writing lately.

I use the following products from your line(s):

Insopro-R
Lean Green
Neurostim + C

I'm going to swing over to your caffiene once my current bottle runs out and I'm looking over some of your other products (Alcalean and 5-htp).

I started out with the mindset that I wanted to do whatever it took to save my pancreas from burning out. Each day, I confidently use your products because I believe they are helping me realize my goal.

Thanks

PS - Few times have I felt better than looking at my doctor's face as she looked over my blood test results. An even better feeling was walking out of the office with a prescription for "just in case" meds that I knew I wasn't going to need.

Beast
05-04-2005, 08:10 AM
Very insightful Loki. This shows what hard work, consistency, and diligence can accomplish.

Both of my parents have had long-term issues with weight and health. But I think what really got me on this path was the implications that had on me--in other words, I got the antithesis of a genetic endowence conducive to being muscular, lean, athletic, etc. physique. I kind of just set out to prove that somebody in our family could actually be an athlete, and since I had absolutely nothing going for me naturally (I've had classic ecto-endo [the dreaded "skinny-fat" phenotype] build all my life), I had to make up for it with smarts and resourcefulness to build my body above and beyond what blind hard work ever would have accomplished. I guess I really just got fed up with training harder and eating better than every one else around me and still seeing piss-poor results, so I had to hone my "big gun" (mi cabeza) and approach things from a different perspective. I mean, I've definitely wanted to find something that really does a number on obesity/diabetes (hence my loyalty to Avant--I mean just look at our product line), but I mostly in general just got into this because I always felt 'shafted' and I know I'm definitely not the only one out there who's just never be able to build the kind of physique they want or have the self-esteem and confidence they seek without the kind of advice and knowledge and supplement savvy I can impart.

Anyone with realistic goals in life can reach them with the right mindset and the willingness to put in the hours, but I'm really in it in particular to help the people who really got handicapped from the get-go, and have no choice but to play with the hand they were dealt.

Lok7y
05-04-2005, 09:04 AM
Yes. I am neither little nor soft any more. Muhahaha. Mind and muscle have triumphed in synergy!!!

4amWorkouts
05-04-2005, 10:28 AM
Guess we could turn this into the Diabetes forum. My father has type 2, but has gotten it under control through diet and determination (he hates getting old). My Mom's side of the family has cronicaly battled obesity, which is what keeps me returning to the gymn..

Currently trying ThermalRage. If you continue making reputable products, you are going to give the industry a good name...

Scivation
05-09-2005, 10:04 AM
Primaforce FUZE:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/FUZE.jpg

While we claim around 303mg total saponins on our label after standardization, this test came out at 356mg. This points to the quality of the extract.

Bird4Three
05-09-2005, 10:32 AM
I travel a lot and at all trade and bodybuilding shows I go to, people ask why they should believe in our companies

Marc, I met you at the Emerald Cup last weekend in WA and you represent your company well.

Thanks for posting these lab essays....nice to support a company that backs up there products!

Matt96teg
05-09-2005, 10:41 AM
Marc, I met you at the Emerald Cup last weekend in WA and you represent your company well.

Thanks for posting these lab essays....nice to support a company that backs up there products!
:( I was suppose to go to the Emerald cup but I got food poisoning :(
I really wanted to meet the SciVation/PrimaForce crew.

sawastea
05-09-2005, 10:43 AM
DAMN! These are blocked by my work filter :( x100

Scivation
05-09-2005, 11:18 AM

Thanks--that means a lot to me! I sometimes tend to come off as a bit too pumped up and almost scary in person!

I will be at the Junior Nationals in Chicago on June 17 if anyone wants to stop by and rap. We can even take over a gym and have a big BB.com training session!

I will be about 5 weeks out from my show at that time so I'll hopefully be dialed in.

Matt96teg
05-09-2005, 11:20 AM
Thanks--that means a lot to me! I sometimes tend to come off as a bit too pumped up and almost scary in person!

I will be at the Junior Nationals in Chicago on June 17 if anyone wants to stop by and rap. We can even take over a gym and have a big BB.com training session!

I will be about 5 weeks out from my show at that time so I'll hopefully be dialed in.
I know it is far away but are you going to be at the Iron Man show in WA in October?

Scivation
05-09-2005, 11:36 AM
I know it is far away but are you going to be at the Iron Man show in WA in October?

It depends on the dates and all of that. The Olympia is that month!

Any ideas on the specifics of the show?

Beast
05-09-2005, 12:07 PM

I will be there as well :D

Matt96teg
05-09-2005, 12:09 PM
It depends on the dates and all of that. The Olympia is that month!

Any ideas on the specifics of the show?
2005 NPC WASHINGTON IRONMAN
Saturday, October 1, 2005
Meydenbauer Center
Bellevue, WA

Gunter is going to bere there again :)
Met him last year he is HUGE. Cool guy too.

Rkatect
05-09-2005, 01:36 PM
Congrats on the results! I have only heard good things about your products and it's nice to see them backed up with the lab reports. I will be picking up a tub of Xtend and some lean green in support of a good company (and good lifting results).

derekmac
05-09-2005, 03:49 PM
Just one more reason to buy from this outstanding company.

laz
05-09-2005, 04:28 PM
My lean green is in the mail on its way if it ever gets here!!!! I cant wait to try it out!

Sixpack
05-09-2005, 05:00 PM
I hope to see you all in OCtober

J-Rod
05-09-2005, 05:02 PM

Actually I got involved in this industry because of athletics... my father seems to have made up his mind to sort of give up on life. And so, he eats almost whatever he wants, and his health is suffering because of it.

uhockey
05-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Actually I got involved in this industry because of athletics... my father seems to have made up his mind to sort of give up on life. And so, he eats almost whatever he wants, and his health is suffering because of it.

Sorry to hear that man, I can certainly empathize. We can only have so much influence on the people we love.

Scivation
05-11-2005, 12:18 PM
Max CLA

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/MaxCLA.jpg

Beast
05-11-2005, 12:27 PM
Max CLA

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/MaxCLA.jpg

:D

laz
05-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Hey marc, you should really make your lean green in a 90 capsule bottle instead of 60! Just my opinion, it would be more appealing to the customer and then at 3/day it would last a full 30 days.

Scivation
05-11-2005, 07:21 PM
Hey marc, you should really make your lean green in a 90 capsule bottle instead of 60! Just my opinion, it would be more appealing to the customer and then at 3/day it would last a full 30 days.

I wanted to keep it at the price point it is at and at 2 caps/day, it lasts a month.

$10 per month ain't bad at all!

laz
05-11-2005, 07:22 PM
I wanted to keep it at the price point it is at and at 2 caps/day, it lasts a month.

$10 per month ain't bad at all!

What is the usual recommended dosage for green tea?? This is my first time buying it as a stand alone product.

Scivation
05-11-2005, 08:16 PM
What is the usual recommended dosage for green tea?? This is my first time buying it as a stand alone product.

2 caps/day should be fine.

I also take Thermal Rage, so I'm covered!

laz
05-11-2005, 08:39 PM
2 caps/day should be fine.

I also take Thermal Rage, so I'm covered!

Thanks for the reply!

Scivation
05-18-2005, 06:42 AM
Primaforce Elastamine

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/Elastamine.jpg

Not only is it under $10 for a month supply of a proven joint care formula, but you can rest-assured that you are getting what you pay for!

Beast
05-18-2005, 08:31 AM
Primaforce Elastamine

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/Elastamine.jpg

Not only is it under $10 for a month supply of a proven joint care formula, but you can rest-assured that you are getting what you pay for!

Wasn't someone claiming Elastimine had nothing in it... looks good to me :)

Beast
05-22-2005, 12:24 PM
Do we have the Substance WPI results in yet?

Scivation
05-22-2005, 03:48 PM
Do we have the Substance WPI results in yet?

We should be getting the new Chocolate Malt and Vanilla Bean flavors in next week. We will release all of the tests at once.

By the way, see you on Friday Derek! Upper body workout, right?

chlaxman
05-22-2005, 03:57 PM
We should be getting the new Chocolate Malt and Vanilla Bean flavors in next week. We will release all of the tests at once.

Sounds damn good.

Beast
05-22-2005, 07:03 PM

Yup yup! I'll be doing a full body workout Thurs morning, so if I am weak on Friday, that is my excuse...

Scivation
05-22-2005, 07:06 PM
Yup yup! I'll be doing a full body workout Thurs morning, so if I am weak on Friday, that is my excuse...

Kind of like Layne was for rack lockouts?

I'll do a full body workout on Thursday so we're even, deal?

Zachattack43
05-23-2005, 12:10 AM
Hey Marc, just wanted to say thanks for the products, not that i doubted you but its nice to have even more reassurance.

Also I love your Lean Green, i have ordered lots of bottles lately, i got my "wanna lose weight" friends on it, one has lost 10lbs, lost his appetite and still drinks all the time. Others say they are losing a few lbs.

also thanks for taking out the Arginine in the NO-Oxidant, which got me to order it for my post workout.

I dont think i will be buying more supplements until my paychecks equal more than my spending of the last 2 months including 2 big supplement orders

Beast
05-23-2005, 09:09 AM
Kind of like Layne was for rack lockouts?

I'll do a full body workout on Thursday so we're even, deal?

Shoot, I don't know if I could be that weak even if I tried (sorry Layne, just messing with you :)

Sounds like a deal. So what are we going to eat that day? Is that your carb-up day? :D

joeyg
05-31-2005, 06:26 PM

Hiya Marc,

I am going to be running a cycle of Ergomax in a few weeks and will be using three PrimaForce products along with it as a stack: Lean Green, Elastamine, and ProLiver. I like your products, trust their quality, and can't risk liver damage, joint problems, etc. while on a relatively unknown methylated compound like Ergomax. Do you have any more recommendations for me? Any particular products you sell that would stack well with what I already mentioned?

Cheers,

Joey

Scivation
06-01-2005, 12:27 AM
Hiya Marc,

I am going to be running a cycle of Ergomax in a few weeks and will be using three PrimaForce products along with it as a stack: Lean Green, Elastamine, and ProLiver. I like your products, trust their quality, and can't risk liver damage, joint problems, etc. while on a relatively unknown methylated compound like Ergomax. Do you have any more recommendations for me? Any particular products you sell that would stack well with what I already mentioned?

Cheers,

Joey

I like all of the Primaforce general health supplements and I always recommend PURE ALA for general health and also for ALA's partitioning effect. Since I have not researched Ergomax at all, I will just say be careful. I tried a Methylated compound for a week before the ban (I was thinking of launching it under Primaforce, and I won't sell anything I haven't tried) and failed my life insurance exam due to TERRIBLE lipid, liver and cholesterol profiles. This is after only 1 week of use. I am not saying this will happen to you and my results could have been atypical and also a result of diet, stress and overtraining.

My suggestion for you would be to read up on what goes well with what you are taking. For example, I have heard that a liver support formula while on an oral androgen could compromise results, but am not well versed in this area. Perhaps someone more familiar with maintaining health on an oral androgen can chime in?

Thanks!
Marc Lobliner

joeyg
06-01-2005, 05:59 AM
Wow, that's scary Marc. I hope that doesn't happen to me. I will be taking CoQ10 and some other substances for the heart. Your company doesn't make any supps that has CoQ10, poli., RYR, or anything does it?

J.

joeyg
06-01-2005, 08:50 AM
Marc,

I was thinking of adding PrimaForce Insopro-R to the mix for my Ergomax stack. So that would make it:

1. Lean Green
2. Elastamine
3. Pro Liver
4. Insopro-R

What do you think of that?

Joey

Beast
06-01-2005, 09:48 AM
Marc,

I was thinking of adding PrimaForce Insopro-R to the mix for my Ergomax stack. So that would make it:

1. Lean Green
2. Elastamine
3. Pro Liver
4. Insopro-R

What do you think of that?

Joey

ALA is definitely a wise additional to a methyl cycle. From the blood work I've seen, people who have supplemented with ALA had much better liver enzyme profiles.

uhockey
06-01-2005, 09:50 AM
Marc, first of all, do you REALLY believe that ALA is that decent of a partitioning/insulin potentiating agent? While an incredible anti-oxidant and "must-have" for every bodybuilder's supplement cabinet I really have never read much literature that convinced me of it's partitioning capabilities outside of very high doses in diabetics (and maybe delaying glucose uptake at the pig duodenum.) Not bashing, just asking, perhaps you have information or studies that I do not.

Secondly, any clue on the release for the new flavors of Substance? I am looking forward to that Vanilla bean so much I can almost taste it (literally!) :)

Beast
06-01-2005, 10:10 AM
Marc, first of all, do you REALLY believe that ALA is that decent of a partitioning/insulin potentiating agent? While an incredible anti-oxidant and "must-have" for every bodybuilder's supplement cabinet I really have never read much literature that convinced me of it's partitioning capabilities outside of very high doses in diabetics (and maybe delaying glucose uptake at the pig duodenum.) Not bashing, just asking, perhaps you have information or studies that I do not.

Secondly, any clue on the release for the new flavors of Substance? I am looking forward to that Vanilla bean so much I can almost taste it (literally!) :)

I haven't looked at this article this it was posted, but Layne did a case-study and article on ALA: http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net/magmain.php?issueID=16&pageID=179

The Vanilla Bean starting shipping out to distributors this past weekend, so it is only a matter of time now :)

waitlifter82
06-01-2005, 10:24 AM
The Vanilla Bean starting shipping out to distributors this past weekend, so it is only a matter of time now :)

*drool*

joeyg
06-01-2005, 10:51 AM
ALA is definitely a wise additional to a methyl cycle. From the blood work I've seen, people who have supplemented with ALA had much better liver enzyme profiles.

Thanks Beast. The Insopro-R contains ALA, correct? Or should I add even more?

J.

Matt96teg
06-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Thanks Beast. The Insopro-R contains ALA, correct? Or should I add even more?

J.
Insopro-R is R-ALA with 1mg biotin.

live4this13
06-01-2005, 11:09 AM
Nice results. I'll be waiting for my .001 refund on my syneburn....Naw iam jk. Thanks for the great quality control, I cant wait to see Substance WPI, and Xtend.

gut23
06-06-2005, 01:42 PM
any news on substance yet? I want to pick some up at the low out price, but would like to see the results first if possible. if not I may still jump on it since its so cheap.

uhockey
06-06-2005, 01:47 PM
any news on substance yet? I want to pick some up at the low out price, but would like to see the results first if possible. if not I may still jump on it since its so cheap.

Jump on it. Regardless of whether it is 100% as pure as the label says, it is still the best tasting protein on the market (CAN'T WAIT FOR VANILLA BEAN!) and as an isolate it is excellent quality, easy mixing.....oh yeah, it tastes phenomenal too. :D

Beast
06-06-2005, 02:14 PM

We are doing testing on the new formulas, so we should have them soon.

secondsight
06-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Jump on it. Regardless of whether it is 100% as pure as the label says, it is still the best tasting protein on the market (CAN'T WAIT FOR VANILLA BEAN!) and as an isolate it is excellent quality, easy mixing.....oh yeah, it tastes phenomenal too. :D

What's gonna happen to the Grape and Watermellon flavors? I love the watermellon.

Matt96teg
06-06-2005, 02:34 PM
What's gonna happen to the Grape and Watermellon flavors? I love the watermellon.
They are going to improve both grape and watermelon.

IamCANADIANeh?
06-06-2005, 02:41 PM
I travel a lot and at all trade and bodybuilding shows I go to, people ask why they should believe in our companies.

My answer is that I personally take all of my products and I would not knowingly ingest stuff that wasn't real. If you look in my suitcase on any trip, it is full of Primaforce and Scivation supplements and my gallon jug of water is always Xtend purple!

What? You mean you don't just crank out second (or third) rate products, slap some colourful label on it, pay celebs to use it, get huge ads in magazines all to make a huge profit for yourself. Not caring what is in them or if they work. Then take another company's supplements that actually DO work?

And you call yourself a supplement company? How DARE you? For shame!

Scivation
08-25-2005, 06:27 PM
Scivation Xtend:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/xtenlabreport.jpg

We also tested for banned substances since this is HUGE among athletes.

uhockey
08-25-2005, 06:29 PM
Scivation Xtend:

Another high quality and trustworthy product from a high quality and trustworthy company. Did we expect anything less?

Peter LeDrew
08-25-2005, 07:01 PM
On a side note related to Primaforce:
I'm two weeks into my Primaforce ZMA and I have noticed better recovery, slightly improved sleep and all signs indicative of higher test levels. I have used ZMA before... actually the original Balco Labs about 6 years ago, but sort of forgot about this simple supplement.
I was thinking about how my diet lacks red meat and other zinc-rich foods and how I get alot of calcium... from milk, cheese, whey shakes are calcium rich, etc... and thinking that maybe I was suffering from sub-optimal zinc levels. And low Magnesium too. 2 minerals sometimes missing.
I think I was.
And for 180 caps I got it for a bargain price considering the many benefits. I am taking just 2 caps before bed vs 3 and still getting nice effects it seems. Eventually I'll be tapering to a few caps every so often just to ensure adequate zinc-serum levels... rather than risk copper interactions and depleting copper levels which also serves as an important mineral for anabolic hormone levels such as IGF-1, etc...

good stuff. :)

cakedonkey
08-25-2005, 07:02 PM
Peter... when were you invited to be a M.A.N. employee/rep? That is very, very cool [sorry Marc, off-topic].

uhockey
08-25-2005, 07:07 PM
Peter... when were you invited to be a M.A.N. employee/rep? That is very, very cool [sorry Marc, off-topic].

Absolutely excellent. Peter, you deserve it.

Peter LeDrew
08-25-2005, 07:22 PM

Thanks, Yeah, it is cool :)

Joey offfered the invite to test some MAN products and help him out on the forum so of course I said Yes! Hopefully he has no trouble getting some of the MAN stuff out to me, all the way to Canada, eh.

It's not a paid thing, just glad he felt I could help him out and in turn use some of the best supplements money can buy. I have never competed and don't know if that's something I'd want to do, but I have been involved pretty seriously with training for over 10 years now and take supplementation equally as serious. So I'll be looking to help people with questions as much I can while attending college starting next week.
I think my past posts and PM's are a testament to my passion for science, supplementation and helping others in their quest to achive a healthier and fitter body.
I won't be as available as I was all summer, but I'll do my best. I'm a fan of all the great-best supplements available and there are many, so I'll always be open-minded to other supps grounded in science like MAN are.
I love this forum.

Peter LeDrew
08-25-2005, 07:26 PM
Absolutely excellent. Peter, you deserve it.

Thanks Bud... You're certainley one of the many regulars here who I have much mutual respect for.

Scivation
08-25-2005, 07:29 PM

Joey offfered the invite to test some MAN products and help him out on the forum so of course I said Yes! Hopefully he has no trouble getting some of the MAN stuff out to me, all the way to Canada, eh.

It's not a paid thing, just glad he felt I could help him out and in turn use some of the best supplements money can buy. I have never competed and don't know if that's something I'd want to do, but I have been involved pretty seriously with training for over 10 years now and take supplementation equally as serious. So I'll be looking to help people with questions as much I can while attending college starting next week.
I think my past posts and PM's are a testament to my passion for science, supplementation and helping others in their quest to achive a healthier and fitter body.
I won't be as available as I was all summer, but I'll do my best. I'm a fan of all the great-best supplements available and there are many, so I'll always be open-minded to other supps grounded in science like MAN are.
I love this forum.

AWESOME!

Joey is one of my best friends and MAN is definitely a company with products that I trust.

Peter LeDrew
08-25-2005, 07:32 PM
AWESOME!

Joey is one of my best friends and MAN is definitely a company with products that I trust.

Again, Thanks. Coming from Scivation quality, that means alot.

BringnIt
08-25-2005, 07:37 PM
Yes, congratulations Peter. One step closer to your dream.

Peter LeDrew
08-25-2005, 07:48 PM
Yes, congratulations Peter. One step closer to your dream.

Oh Yes! She needs a real M.A.N. :)
http://www.jessicaalba.net/pics/alba1013.jpg

BringnIt
08-25-2005, 08:05 PM
Lmao! The other dream!

Colinballin23
08-25-2005, 08:09 PM

I love this forum.

congrats Peter hopefully that gig is just the start to something very big. You got a lot of knowledge and it's definately deserving. I look forward to seeing what you do for MAN since they are one of the more reputable companies out there.

A lot of guys on the board seem to be getting gigs with supplement companies lately, it's pretty cool.

laz
08-25-2005, 08:50 PM
Congrats. It takes alot of time and devotion to put in the work on this forum. Those who can, i respect greatly!

Beast
08-26-2005, 11:04 AM
Scivation Xtend:

What!? No steroids :( :D

P.S. Congrats on the new gig Peter!

longtimelurker
08-26-2005, 11:18 AM
I'm sorry, if these products don't contain real drugs then I don't want them :)

Scivation
08-26-2005, 11:41 AM
I'm sorry, if these products don't contain real drugs then I don't want them :)

We made it that way for people who like to stack their supplements. I personally mix in winstrol and anavar. The watermelon flavor covers the taste of these compounds quite well. :p

uhockey
08-26-2005, 01:54 PM
We made it that way for people who like to stack their supplements. I personally mix in winstrol and anavar. The watermelon flavor covers the taste of these compounds quite well. :p

Hmmmmm, maybe Rafael Palmeiro got ahold of some of that special blend. ;)

pumpkinlicker
08-26-2005, 02:15 PM
never tried primaforce. i think i will if the mixing issues with the watermelon flavor have been resolved.

uhockey
08-26-2005, 02:17 PM
never tried primaforce. i think i will if the mixing issues with the watermelon flavor have been resolved.

Bah, the "mixing issues" were vastly overstated. The new ones do mix better, but the old ones certainly didn't mix poorly.

live4this13
08-26-2005, 03:50 PM
nice results on the xtend.

Any news on substance results?

cakedonkey
08-26-2005, 03:57 PM
Bah, the "mixing issues" were vastly overstated. The new ones do mix better, but the old ones certainly didn't mix poorly.
I know, I even thought the old formula mixed a lot better than a lot of the garbage on the market today.

Scivation
08-26-2005, 03:59 PM
nice results on the xtend.

Any news on substance results?

Yes. They were nitrogen tests to determine protein content and it came out spot-on.

Will have a complete analysis with listing of all macronutrients within 2 weeks.

dbish77
08-26-2005, 04:37 PM

Hmmmmm, maybe Rafael Palmeiro got ahold of some of that special blend.
This struck me as really funny for some reason...it isn't really that funny but I couldn't stop laughing.

Sixpack
08-26-2005, 06:30 PM
This does not surprise me one bit, great job Marc once again

Yes. They were nitrogen tests to determine protein content and it came out spot-on.

Will have a complete analysis with listing of all macronutrients within 2 weeks.

live4this13
08-26-2005, 08:38 PM

wow what else should I expect? Nothing less then perfect from primaforce. :) keep it up

cliffharski
08-30-2005, 02:46 AM
I recently ordered quite a few primaforce products.....and even got a cool scivation bag out of the deal. I had the vanilla bean substance, and it is delicious. I had it with skim milk, no ice, as I feel this is the best way to actually test the taste, and it was very good. This is now my whey, no more gf pro. Also, I had durablast+insoproR+lean green preworkout tonight, and I felt as though I had taken a thermo. This is great because I will be adding cardio to my weeks this month, to get as lean as I have ever been, I look forward to the aid that prima and scivation will give me during this week.

>>On the durablast, it says to start with 1/2 dosage to assess tolerance, what type of sides are usually noticed with propcarn/alcar? I felt very warm, and energized to the point of the yohimbe weird feeling at one point after heavy power cleans.......is this the type of thing one would notice normally?

ho_124
12-10-2005, 03:18 PM
Does Primaforce have the test results for their CEE?

N10CT
01-24-2006, 08:53 PM
Does Primaforce have the test results for their CEE?
BUMPPTY BUMP

pureenergy
02-12-2006, 09:28 PM
Thanks :) I feel more confident since I've only been buying from PrimaForce (Syneburn/Ephedrine HCL/probably some others I forgot) and from Scivaction (Sesamin) lately that I'm actually getting what the label says, I had to switch off of the Sesathin liquid product from some other company I can't remember... will see how it goes this cycle *hoping* to see great results :] ! I buy my Flaxseed and Fish Oil pills at bulk stores like BJs/Sams Club with the Nature Made label.

Scivation
02-13-2006, 08:24 PM
I have the test for the latest batch, just have to post it.

jkeithc82
02-13-2006, 09:35 PM
Primaforce CEE

Scivation
03-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Latest Substance WPI batch:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/substance3-10-06.jpg

To translate:

Protein Claim: 22 grams
Actual: 21.36 grams

Carbohydrate Claim: 2.5 grams
Actual: 3.04 grams

Fat Claim: 0 grams
Actual: 0.6 grams

Each bottle and scoop can vary ~5% normally so this is pretty much dead on.

jkeithc82
03-17-2006, 03:30 PM
New Lab Tests

Creaform

Elastamine

X-Tend

Coulaid
03-17-2006, 03:49 PM
^^^^^Thats what i would expect from Scivation

Scivation
03-17-2006, 03:51 PM
I thought it would be relevant to post Xtend again since it has become so popular as of late.

onehawaiian
03-17-2006, 04:47 PM
i do not need Elastamine (old and new) lab tests for confirmation.
i have around 15 basketball regulars who i own on the court that will testify that Elastamine works.
my repaired ACL and rapid aging was starting to piss me off.
but then i found PrimaForce.
and my game.
and now all those ballers who thought i was over the hill now hate PrimaForce.

LOL :D

deserusan
03-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Thanks guys..........it's good to know how much of an ingredient there per serving. It sucks when you have a bunch of colorful ingredient names and no accurate dosages. :)

uhockey
03-17-2006, 04:57 PM
Thanks guys..........it's good to know how much of an ingredient there per serving. It sucks when you have a bunch of colorful ingredient names and no accurate dosages. :)

What the hell are you talking about? You seen those new Scivation bottles?
Y'know, Green-agen, Orange-o-Test, Red-FX, and Blue-amin? :D

Scivation
03-17-2006, 05:04 PM
What the hell are you talking about? You seen those new Scivation bottles?
Y'know, Green-agen, Orange-o-Test, Red-FX, and Blue-amin? :D

We aren't gonna test those.

WAYSOUTH
03-18-2006, 08:31 PM
Primaforce CEE

Been taking San- Vault, the taste is so bad that I can't even think of taking it 2x a day. How does this one taste?

Scivation
03-18-2006, 09:10 PM
Been taking San- Vault, the taste is so bad that I can't even think of taking it 2x a day. How does this one taste?

It is plain CEE, so not good.

jkeithc82
03-27-2006, 07:46 PM
Primaforce Caffeine

zcsmith
03-28-2006, 01:22 PM
Primaforce Caffeine

I'm sure that it's dead on, but I really can't see the results...

jkeithc82
03-28-2006, 01:23 PM
I'm sure that it's dead on, but I really can't see the results...

Hmmmm, I'll ask Marc about it. You are right, they are a little hard to read.

Scivation
03-09-2007, 09:15 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/primaleaa.jpg

This independent lab test was performed by an independent lab and submitted by a 3rd party testing organization.

Scivation
03-14-2007, 09:29 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/CEETest031307.jpg

cakedonkey
03-14-2007, 09:34 AM
Suffice to say, Marc is "the man"...

CoA's not only proving quality & potency, but actually exceeding label claims. How's that for QC?

Scivation
03-26-2007, 08:13 AM
Although a proprietary formula, here is an independent assay on one of the most expensive components in vasoXplode, Citrulline Malate:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/vasoxplodeCM.jpg

Scivation
03-30-2007, 09:42 AM
How about a new Xtend lab test?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/xtendlemon3-07.jpg

G.W. Hayduke
03-30-2007, 10:01 AM
It's awesome you guys go the extra mile with this stuff.

I assume you also test for contaminants in each batch. I know China's manufacturing is a lot better than it once was, but things still happen whether accidentally or deliberately... especially when dealing with a foreign source. It would be great to get assurance that the products not only meet label claims but are also clean.

Scivation
03-30-2007, 10:16 AM
It's awesome you guys go the extra mile with this stuff.

I assume you also test for contaminants in each batch. I know China's manufacturing is a lot better than it once was, but things still happen whether accidentally or deliberately... especially when dealing with a foreign source. It would be great to get assurance that the products not only meet label claims but are also clean.

Oh heck yeah. Sort of like this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/Anagen3-07.jpg

RBEliminator
03-30-2007, 10:34 AM
Good Stuff!

Scivation
03-30-2007, 12:21 PM
Good Stuff!

Thanks. Remember, if these were tainted, Derek, Layne and I would die because we are Scivation's biggest customers!

DRP7
03-30-2007, 02:22 PM
Thanks. Remember, if these were tainted, Derek, Layne and I would die because we are Scivation's biggest customers!

you guys rock! I am nothing short of amazed!

kknecht1
03-30-2007, 02:50 PM

Yes, you Guys do rock!! Only the best!!

(I love me some Xtend/Substance!!)

Scivation
03-30-2007, 03:15 PM
Well, my 14 month old daughter has milk mixed with chocolate Substance WPI two times per day, so QC is HUGE for our company. My wife and I use most of our supplements ourselves daily, so again, QC is a family affair at Scivation.

We also need Derek and Layne to be huge and lean. :)

Scivation
03-30-2007, 03:16 PM
you guys rock! I am nothing short of amazed!

Thanks! That means a lot.

Azaloth
04-03-2007, 10:50 AM
Wow I just saw this thread and am very impressed. I have not yet tried any Scivation products but I am definitely going to check out your latest for my next order. More companies should back up their claims with this sort of hard data. You should be commended!

Scivation
04-03-2007, 11:22 AM
Wow I just saw this thread and am very impressed. I have not yet tried any Scivation products but I am definitely going to check out your latest for my next order. More companies should back up their claims with this sort of hard data. You should be commended!

Thanks!

Scivation and Primaforce make QC a priority.

We are even stepping it up a notch with our new partner being the former owner of Label Claims Testing.com

Beast
04-03-2007, 12:19 PM
Thanks!

Scivation and Primaforce make QC a priority.

We are even stepping it up a notch with our new partner being the former owner of Label Claims Testing.com

:)

UberBerzerker
04-03-2007, 12:44 PM
Well, my 14 month old daughter has milk mixed with chocolate Substance WPI two times per day,

wtf?! :confused:

Why do you do this?

Scivation
04-03-2007, 01:01 PM

Why do you do this?

She is hardcore like that.

G.W. Hayduke
04-03-2007, 03:42 PM

Why do you do this?
While I'm wary about sucralose (especially for a child), whey protein sure as hell is better for them than soy filled baby formula.

deserusan
04-03-2007, 03:47 PM
This thread either belongs in the company promotion section, or the Scivation Goods & Services section known as Derek's Contest Prep Section.

Doughboy
04-04-2007, 09:12 AM
While I'm wary about sucralose (especially for a child), whey protein sure as hell is better for them than soy filled baby formula.

There are other types of baby formula that are not soy based.

Scivation
04-04-2007, 09:18 AM
This thread either belongs in the company promotion section, or the Scivation Goods & Services section known as Derek's Contest Prep Section.

This thread has been around since before that section was even around.

Thanks for paying attention!

Scivation
04-04-2007, 09:19 AM

It is a minor amount and she is just having a little bit.

You also have to realize that the WPI in Substance is the same grade and quality used in a lot of baby formulas.

Y'all be trippin'!

G.W. Hayduke
04-04-2007, 12:44 PM
It is a minor amount and she is just having a little bit.

You also have to realize that the WPI in Substance is the same grade and quality used in a lot of baby formulas.

Y'all be trippin'!
Nah man, I was agreeing with you. Next to fresh squeezed milk, WPI is the whey to go. :)

Scivation
04-04-2007, 01:11 PM
Nah man, I was agreeing with you. Next to fresh squeezed milk, WPI is the whey to go. :)

YEAH BUDDY!

Scivation
04-04-2007, 01:12 PM

And I wasn't referring to you be doin' the trippin'.

Ya' heard? :)

Giggety Giggety
04-04-2007, 02:11 PM
Last couple of bottles of Substance mixability hasn't been so great:(...just thought I'd let you know;)

Scivation
04-04-2007, 03:05 PM
Last couple of bottles of Substance mixability hasn't been so great:(...just thought I'd let you know;)

What lot numbers?

All of my tests have come up consistent with all previous batches.

Giggety Giggety
04-04-2007, 03:11 PM
What lot numbers?

I couldn't tell you right now because all my jugs are at home and I'm back at school ( I bag all my protien for more convenient storage when travel). Its not the end of the world for me its just my last 2 jugs the watermelon substance left more gooey particles then my previous ones. Nothing horrendous just noteworthy IMO.

macedaddy
04-04-2007, 03:14 PM
WHY DO YOU HATE ON EVERYBODY ELSE? you don't like it then stay out of it......simply put........

c'mon des! i thought you were better than that!

macedaddy
04-04-2007, 03:15 PM
What lot numbers?

hey marc, i've got lot 6137J20 1629 with an expiration of 05/17/2008 and i am noticing the same thing as giggety (sp?) i hadn't thought anything of it till he said something.

Outside backer
04-04-2007, 03:23 PM
my son has been drinking my protein shakes for a yr now :)

deserusan
04-04-2007, 03:37 PM
WHY DO YOU HATE ON EVERYBODY ELSE? you don't like it then stay out of it......simply put........

c'mon des! i thought you were better than that!

...because I haven't had time to consider hating on AX yet. This is company promotion and Scivation/ Primaforce is lucky enough to post this in the Company Promo Section or The "Scivation Pimping Section" or Derek's Contest Prep Section. I guess it's just what your perspective is.

Nice COA's by the way! :)

macedaddy
04-04-2007, 03:40 PM
...because I haven't had time to consider hating on AX yet. This is company promotion and Scivation/ Primaforce is lucky enough to post this in the Company Promo Section or The "Scivation Pimping Section" or Derek's Contest Prep Section. I guess it's just what your perspective is.

Nice COA's by the way! :)HOW CHILDISH! you neg repped me cause i called you out? U R SO MATURE!

deserusan
04-04-2007, 03:44 PM
HOW CHILDISH! you neg repped me cause i called you out? U R SO MATURE!

I'll add you to my neg list. It's long...but once your on it...you never get off. I'm really that immature. :p

macedaddy
04-04-2007, 03:46 PM
I'll add you to my neg list. It's long...but once your on it...you never get off. I'm really that immature. :p
HA HA HA HA!

YEAH and i guess i have a life outside of all this and REALLY don't care! :p

deserusan
04-04-2007, 03:49 PM
HA HA HA HA!

How do we know if you are really human if you don't put up a picture. Having a life implies you are living. Perhaps you are a cyborg? :D

BB2K
04-04-2007, 03:51 PM
HA HA HA HA!

when the fk did you get a life? lol J/K! Seems like "some" people think neg repping means something, kinda like E-kicking someones ass or something. Mace, dont make me angry...you wouldnt like me when i am angry...the NEGS will fly beeeyyaaaatch!

macedaddy
04-04-2007, 03:51 PM
WELL, i am certainly NOT a doctor as i make no mention of being one.....

so anything i say could or could not be true and could or could not even be worth your time to read! :D

BB2K
04-04-2007, 03:53 PM
so.... youre not a doctor?

holy crap.... well i had sent you a stool sample to check my steroid intake levels but i guess you wont be checking that for me...?

macedaddy
04-04-2007, 03:54 PM
so back to the primaforce thread.............

Scivation
04-04-2007, 04:05 PM
hey marc, i've got lot 6137J20 1629 with an expiration of 05/17/2008 and i am noticing the same thing as giggety (sp?) i hadn't thought anything of it till he said something.

Email me your addresses and flavor and I will replace them. :)

ddawg91
04-04-2007, 04:28 PM
my son has been drinking my protein shakes for a yr now :)

I have to hide from my son in order to drink mine. The other day he was licking his fingers then dipping in the powder and eating it.

What have I created? :D

BB2K
04-04-2007, 04:36 PM
I have to hide from my son in order to drink mine. The other day he was licking his fingers then dipping in the powder and eating it.

A future Arnold competitor?

G.W. Hayduke
04-04-2007, 04:48 PM
And I wasn't referring to you be doin' the trippin'.

Ya' heard? :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/fiat_lux_/OMG.jpg

And by looking at the ingredients—such things as DL-phenylalanine, N-acetyl-tyrosine, acetyl-l-carnitine, and beta-alanine—I can tell right off the bat that it will provide great focus, energy, pumps, power, and endurance. Definitely a winner if ever I saw one!

Could I be talking about VasoXplode? That's just a small excerpt of what people can expect to see in the next issue of Body of Science. Aeter takes a gander at a whole slurry of supplements and gives his end-all-be-all opinion. Wanna read more? Gonna have to buy the issue. :D

INGENIUM
04-04-2007, 04:51 PM
HOW CHILDISH! you neg repped me cause i called you out? U R SO MATURE!
you gonna get your buddy fitnfirm to return the neg like you did for me?

boyscouT
04-04-2007, 04:52 PM
Email me your addresses and flavor and I will replace them. :)
That's some good customer service.

ddawg91
04-04-2007, 04:52 PM
A future Arnold competitor?

Never know, maybe strongman or even a power lifter. Just as long ans he can make enough money at it for daddy to retire and open his own gym! :D

BB2K
04-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Never know, maybe strongman or even a power lifter. Just as long ans he can make enough money at it for daddy to retire and open his own gym! :D

hehehe i know what ya mean bro. my youngest is 13 and said he wants to be a vet and i can work for him when i am old. he said he would take care of me and my wife forever.... damn fine kid. But i am going to win the lottery and move to Florida when i am 65 like all the other old timers do. lol

Outside backer
04-06-2007, 04:41 AM

I love it , he loves the taste. he will be 2 yrs old in June and he is a monster :)

Scivation
04-16-2007, 05:36 AM
Here is the store link:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/max.html

Here is the lab test:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/maxcla041607.jpg

Scivation
04-16-2007, 05:43 AM
And here is a ....

YEAH BUDDY!

:)

BB2K
04-16-2007, 08:35 AM
1 word for ya Marc...

AWESOME!! Yous guys never stop amazing the masses! keep up the great work!

Scivation
04-18-2007, 07:52 AM
1 word for ya Marc...

AWESOME!! Yous guys never stop amazing the masses! keep up the great work!

Thanks!

We try to do a random test a week in addition to our standard lot and batch tests. You can never have too much QC. :)

BB2K
04-18-2007, 08:39 AM
Exactly. QC is the best preventive medicine. Glad to see this report... so what else do the mad scientists at Scivation have up their sleeves? I am looking for a pill that will remove mt tats... any plans on TAT-TECH?

Scivation
04-18-2007, 09:09 AM
Exactly. QC is the best preventive medicine. Glad to see this report... so what else do the mad scientists at Scivation have up their sleeves? I am looking for a pill that will remove mt tats... any plans on TAT-TECH?

Nice--but that would be cosmetic. :)

BB2K
04-18-2007, 12:37 PM
hehehe

Scivation
05-18-2007, 07:36 AM
There have been reports of contaminants in CEE, so we had two of these tested.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/image.jpg

Beast
05-21-2007, 07:17 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/fiat_lux_/OMG.jpg

And by looking at the ingredients?such things as DL-phenylalanine, N-acetyl-tyrosine, acetyl-l-carnitine, and beta-alanine?I can tell right off the bat that it will provide great focus, energy, pumps, power, and endurance. Definitely a winner if ever I saw one!

Could I be talking about VasoXplode? That's just a small excerpt of what people can expect to see in the next issue of Body of Science. Aeter takes a gander at a whole slurry of supplements and gives his end-all-be-all opinion. Wanna read more? Gonna have to buy the issue. :D

I'm intrigued :)

Scivation
02-25-2009, 09:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/034674Primaforcephenylethylamine120.jpg

Beast
02-25-2009, 09:57 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/Lobliner02/Lab%20Tests/034674Primaforcephenylethylamine120.jpg

Bueno! :)