View Full Version : Kendog's Controlled Labs White Blood Log

kendog
04-26-2005, 12:20 PM
Stats:
Height: 5 10
Weight: 239
BF: Around 20%

DAY: 1
Will be taking 4 pills a day, including off days. Starting today, 4-26-05.
Today is an off day. Will be taking my four pills later because I'm going to go give plasma right now.

kendog
04-27-2005, 10:51 AM
DAY 2:
Another Off day. Took 4 pills this morning. Tommorow is chest/shoulders/tris, should be good.

kendog
04-28-2005, 11:35 AM
DAY 3:
Chest/Triceps/Shoulders

200mg caffeine and some Yohimbe about 15 minutes before taking the White Blood, preferable next time I'd like to space the caffeine further from the White Blood. Took 4 about 10 minutes after I ate a few cups of pasta, I hope to take it on an empty stomach one of these days.

Noticeable extra pump with the triceps. Chest was inflated nicely for ahwile after workout. Strength was good.

I'm also taking a cocktail of CEE and Mono pre workout around the same time as the White Blood.

kendog
04-29-2005, 10:38 PM
DAY 4:
Back/Traps/Biceps

Took 4 pills. Discovered I forgot my gym clothes, had to drive home, so I took 2 more about an hour later.

Good pumps with the biceps! Didnt really hit the back like I wanted, because I forgot my belt.

The Shizzy
04-29-2005, 11:31 PM
DAY 4:
Back/Traps/Biceps

Took 4 pills. Discovered I forgot my gym clothes, had to drive home, so I took 2 more about an hour later.

Good pumps with the biceps! Didnt really hit the back like I wanted, because I forgot my belt.

haha that's happened to me before as well..

can you differentiate b/w your mono/cee concoction and the white blood??

kendog
04-30-2005, 11:02 AM
Yea I can tell the diff. because I've been taking the mono/cee for some time now. The White Blood is def adding an additional pump, but nothing real huge.

kendog
05-02-2005, 10:11 AM
DAY5 :
Legs/Abs/Calves

Went heavy on squats... Didnt get a very good pump with legs. Threw in some biceps at end and got some decent pumps.

kendog
05-05-2005, 11:39 AM
DAY 7???

Sorry been losing track and not keeping up. The pumps are soso... Anyways I've been having some health issues that last month or so and my energy levels are down, but I'm still trying.

kendog
05-05-2005, 01:48 PM
DAY 8??:

Chest/Tri/Shoulders

Good shoulder and tri pumps. They get a 7/10. Felt good during and after workout. I took 400mg caffeine at same time as White Blood.

kendog
05-13-2005, 09:10 AM
I missed a bunch of days because my energy is way down. Yesterday I had a chest/tri/shoulder workout and the pumps were pretty good. I stopped taking creatine and lost weight/strength so I'm going to start it up again.

Today I'll be doing a back/bi workout and I'll update later.

kendog
05-14-2005, 05:06 PM
Yesterday my dad was working on my car and being a prick about it. So I didnt have time to go to the gym before work. Today I did back/bis/traps. I've only lost a very small amount of strength. Prob from quiting creatine, which I'm now back on. The reason I havnt been keeping up is because I have Ulcerative ****tis and its been flared up for about a month now, draining me of energy and nutrients. I'm now taking a cortisteroid Prednisone, which I believe slowly eats away muscles and bone density, but I don't think I'll be on it for more than 3 weeks.

I usually lift hard and heavy so pumps aren't always produced. I believe if I trained lighter with more reps pumps would be more plentiful. I didn't really notice anything special this workout.

kendog
05-22-2005, 07:08 PM
Did legs today. Strength is a little down since my diet has been crap and so has my health. Pumps were pretty good! It's hard to rate a product like this, but it does work.

kendog
05-27-2005, 11:23 PM
A little ulcer can't slow me down baby. Did back/bis/traps today. Did some deads and strength was down a bit, but so is my calorie intake. I'm going to cut up just a tad. I was really close to fainting after my heavy set of deads.

Strength still good on the bb rows. Nice pumps with the bi's. My arms are coming along, at this rate I suspect I'll be at 18 solid by next year, maybe more, depending on health.

White Blood is a fine product. If you want NO products than def. consider White Blood. I have one more day to take my White Blood and that is an off day.

This will conclude my evaluation of the White Blood. I'll give it a mmm 7.5/10.